HHN 2013: The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

horror lover

From what murdy is tweeting I think it will be new...considering the effort he put into making La Llorona feel all new as well

I wonder what thw second experience is...Terror Tram? Scarezone?

We're very excited to announce today that THE WALKING DEAD is returning to HHN at USH, with TWO brand NEW experiences based on SEASON 3

Edited by Ridesandstuff

You can rest easy guys. Murdy has made it official that it will be an ALL NEW maze based on season 3 and NOT a repeat.

We listen to our fans & heard you loud & clear...but this is not a repeat of last year's maze...its a ALL NEW experience based on Season 3

Well, crap. I'm glad it's new, but I was really looking forward to seeing everyone explode in anger.

EDIT: Dang it Ashton! You beat me too it!

You can rest easy guys. Murdy has made it official that it will be an ALL NEW maze based on season 3 and NOT a repeat.

Well, crap. I'm glad it's new, but I was really looking forward to seeing everyone explode in anger.

EDIT: Dang it Ashton! You beat me too it!

YYAAAAYY haha

im really interested in what this 2nd experience is...hoping its not TT since theres not much you can do with it to base it off of season 3. Maybe TWD is the maze thats on the backlot in NY and there will be zombies in the area

edit:

gggrrreeeaaattt...already thinking about an ED tram would be way better

Edited by Ridesandstuff

^ Too late, TT is confirmed TWD again.

TT is going to be more what happens outside of the prison, including Woodsbury. Thing is...the maze will also feature Woodsbury as well.

Edited by Tobias

Codename was John. And look at how simple it was!

For those who follow the code names. Walking Dead's code name was "John" Said the theme had to do with the career of a famous John...Of course I was talking about the late great Johnny Cash who was famous for many things but particularly his PRISON albums...The other hint was that I worked with someone associated with this famous John's career...that person was Sam Phillups of Sun Records

Johnny Cash...nobody brought that up...wut.

The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven is the official name for the maze.

Can't wait for this maze! There's so much that happened in Season 3 that this maze has so much potential to be amazing. And in regards to the Terror Tram, it was pretty obvious it was going to be TWD again so hopefully John makes it different this year (That tent better be for HHN ! Lol )

• Like 1

The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven is the official name for the maze.

Can't wait for this maze! There's so much that happened in Season 3 that this maze has so much potential to be amazing. And in regards to the Terror Tram, it was pretty obvious it was going to be TWD again so hopefully John makes it different this year (That tent better be for HHN ! Lol )

Seeing all the hating that's going on over on Twitter is making me mad! Like I feel protective of this property haha.

• Like 1

It'll be the same as last year for you guys...

No, it's a brand new experience. The maze will take place in the West Georgia Correctional Facility (this will also be the facade) and in Woodbury. The Terror Tram is based in the woods outside of the prison and partly in Woodbury. The Maze is officially called The Walking Dead: No safe Haven.

I personally am really excited about it. Sure the TT could've been something different but it sounds like to me it'll be a new location (idk, I haven't read the other threads yet).

We all watched season 3 and said "this is perfect in itself for a maze" so I'm glad we're getting this and I hope it mirrors the same intensity, magic, and insanity as "Dead Inside." Oh, and I dig the subtitle.

Anybody else think both the maze and Terror Tram will be in new locations? They have a track record of not relasing that info if it's in a spot they've never used before (though I don't understand why they don't).

Edited by Hauntfan