HHN 2013: The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

horror lover

To correct Greg Nicotero, when Murdy asked him what were his 3 favorite scenes from Season 3 and he listed the "Fat Walker" eating Loris dead body as his second one, then at the end saying those 3 moments were key parts in the graphic novel that we translated into the TV show. For one Lori did not die that way at all in the graphic novel it was completely different so it wasn't a key element. Lori and baby Judy died by being shot down when the Governor and his men invaded the prison and ran Ricks group out.

Sorry watching that video it just bothered me and thought some of you would like to know his mistake.You'd think being the show runner for TWD he would know these things tho.

On a side note regarding the maze and backlot experience im way more excited for TWD returning now than I was before when it was first announced. This is easily the best year yet with the lineup so far.

I felt the same way but I think he just made a statement without thinking.

• Like 1

People thought the tank was a fail? I thought it was amazing. In fact, I could've sworn Murdy said it was real and from the show, so I told everyone that went through it that it was and they all bought it. Then after the event, I hear it was only half a tank.

Either way, it was cool. But this should be cooler!

• Like 1

A scare came from the left of the room, right as you entered. It was a little oddly placed, I agree, and IMO the backdrop looked way too fake and the static zombies just looked weird there. But the tank itself I thought was cool!

Edited by DTH316

they put more up? I should realy check more often Im used to years before when it would be weeks before they upload more concept art

HHN13_TWD_Michonnes-Pet-A-500x700.jpg

Im hoping since they are using more character centric walkers and the fact that they mention the Governer, that they will use at least some of the main characters unlike last year where it was just Rick, at least in the scarezone.

It wasn't Rick though... There were two survivors in the alley scene after the tank scene but like Trevler said they were just generic survivors.

well I know it was'nt "Rick" but isn't it just splitting hairs? I mean if they had a black chick with dreds and katanas and called her "Sword Survivor" yeah it's not technicaly Michone but come on its kinda onviouse who it was.

Wow... I don't even remember survivors. Just walkers lmao

They were very quick scares, they would hit the metal with their little bats and sometimes would shout something like "Walkers watch out !" Etc... There were no strobes and the room was pretty dark so that's probably why you didn't see them. Lol

They were very quick scares, they would hit the metal with their little bats and sometimes would shout something like "Walkers watch out !" Etc... There were no strobes and the room was pretty dark so that's probably why you didn't see them. Lol

yeah in the videos they look like Walkers too unless you knew they were not.

but again come on I know it was'nt by title Rick but I mean the concept was based on Rick it's like buying a spongebob at the swapmeet and they call it "Cartoon Underwater Spongeman" on the label.

Except that HHN owned the rights to TWD that year so there would be no reason to not say "Rick."

My point exactly. That's what confuses me if they create a survivor that is based off of not only a existing character in the franchise they had rights use but the main character, why not just say it's that character? It did not take anything out of Murdy's point that he wanted "Us" to be the "Survivors". It's not like if they used that exact version of Rick that they would had to pick someone who looked exactly like Andrew Lincoln (not that it would be exactly hard to find someone who looked like him since his just a tall fit dude) he wore a lab coat and had blood on there face and for the most part the guy I saw and the guy in the sharp video looked like Rick.

but anyways hopeing Michone and The Governer are in this maze at least