HHN 2013: The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

horror lover

I was just wondering if they'll use the helicopter scene and the answer is YES! It was in a zap2it article that I'm too lazy to link. Oddly enough, the scene is exclusive to Hollywood and (I think) it was trying to say we won't have the walker gladiator scene, which will be exclusive to Orlando.

Personally, a giant crashed helicopter is more exciting to me anyway. Can't wait to see how its pulled off and should be cooler looking than the tank!

I was just wondering if they'll use the helicopter scene and the answer is YES! It was in a zap2it article that I'm too lazy to link. Oddly enough, the scene is exclusive to Hollywood and (I think) it was trying to say we won't have the walker gladiator scene, which will be exclusive to Orlando.

Personally, a giant crashed helicopter is more exciting to me anyway. Can't wait to see how its pulled off and should be cooler looking than the tank!

So excited for this scene too. And also curious about how the terror tram will be an "extension" of the maze (haunted house as they call it). Wondering if this is an indication of that tent being a maze by NY street, and the TT being in a new location.

Oh I get it now we're entering the prison and Orlando is entering Woodberry so we're the survivors in the prison and their the survivors in woodberry. John Rick Murdy Grimes, Chris Daryl Williams Dixon LOL Mike "The Governor" Aiello lmao

The Walking Dead will also once again terrorize the Terror Tram. Due to space restraints in the upper lot, weve heard that a new maze will be placed in the lower backlot in the area up in between the Collapsing Bridge and Flash Flood Tram Tour attractions. If this area indeed will be used we think The Walking Dead would fit in there nicely and would provide an long awaited change to the Terror Tram experience. FromGoogle Maps we can see that the area has a small town set which looks like an ideal setting for the West Georgia Correctional Facility, the Town of Woodbury, and the woods in between.

Taken from http://www.scare-zone.com/wordpress/

Edited by djevilclown
  • Like 1

The Walking Dead will also once again terrorize the Terror Tram. Due to space restraints in the upper lot, weve heard that a new maze will be placed in the lower backlot in the area up in between the Collapsing Bridge and Flash Flood Tram Tour attractions. If this area indeed will be used we think The Walking Dead would fit in there nicely and would provide an long awaited change to the Terror Tram experience. FromGoogle Maps we can see that the area has a small town set which looks like an ideal setting for the West Georgia Correctional Facility, the Town of Woodbury, and the woods in between.

Taken from http://www.scare-zone.com/wordpress/

This confuses me, how would a backlot maze be a change to the Terror Tram? The maze and Terror Tram are separate.

Edited by JGmoney1996

So if i'm understanding this correctly, we will enter the maze after the TT? Wait in line for the tram, go through the backlot, go through the maze, and then wait for the tram again? That makes more sense than having to walk 9 minutes for the maze. That way it's like two birds with one stone.

Not gonna lie, I cried so hard at that scene :'( I mean, Lori was annoying on the show but, yeah.....

yeah I did too but more cuz of Rick's reaction, IDK I relate to Rick alot but the way Murdy described pulling off the scene it should be creepy as all hell.

I'm guessing we will see

Lori's ghost at the end or exit of the maze that would be a nice little creepy goodbye as you exit the maze and look up to see this

Loris-ghost-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

• Like 1

That just seems so much more complicated to me.

How is that complicated? Its what they did last year. Its actually much simpler than some situation where the tram feeds into the maze or the maze feeds into the tram. They are two separate attractions.

• Like 1

Realy? you did'nt know? sorry I thought everybody knew expeacialy how easily Murdy blurted out about the how he is doing that scene.

I just happened to catch up on that episode just now. I never thought I'd see the day where I actually would wish the announcement would wait a day or two.

But now that I've gotten to that part, I don't see how that would make sense. Just put in spoiler tags please so I can read it when I catch up.

EDIT: Okay, I think I see what you're talking abut now. I read the spoiler Grind posted and I think that's how they're going to do it. What I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing in the maze are the tombs. I've always wondered why they have never done the "pitch dark scenes" correctly. They need to have walkers in there. That would be really scary and effective. It would also be nice to see some cracks on those walls with some detail as such rooms never have.

Man, I just watched episode 5 and I think this season will work FAR better than the last house.