Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

I serious dont think were getting an AC house again....

Nope, Alice is a red herring.

But, Alice and STARS! Totally different fish altogether. Human fish.

Damn, it would be an awesome scene. They could poach some mermaids from Weeki Wachee. I really, really want this scene now, and I'm gonna end up disappointed. I just can't see it being pulled off.

• Like 1

The Ifrit used the words "rock" and "star" in his/her/its riddle and posted a picture of Alice Cooper a Rock Star... RockStar this means there is gonna be a Grand Theft Auto house!!!!!

this could work since the GTA is supposed to be released some time at the end of the year...or thats at least the same thing they ve been saying for like 3 years now lol

I serious dont think were getting an AC house again....
Resident Evil is the answer.. Next!
Alice Cooper is Resident Evil? Based on the obsessive amount of time somebody spent in that house last year this means WESKER69 the House!!!!! Scareactors dressed as Bill S. Preston, Esquire will drink way too many blinky drinks and then pounce on certain guests and tell them exactly why everything they think they know about HHN is wrong! There will also be a fierce pit bull that just rolls over on its back so you can rub its stomach.
  • Like 2

Just curious... How would one find universal's building permits? I've been looking around google but can't seem to find the public domain for it.

Google City of Orlando.

Speaking of fish, I'm in a fish mood tonight, I've looked at way too many permits this week.

Permit is a popular game fish in Florida.

So, here's to hoping we can catch some permits tomorrow!!!

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I posted my entire process one page back

Permit site is currently going through it's nightly maintenance. So, you can't pull anything up right now. In case anyone tries.

And I am definitely sleep deprived, I completely forgot about your post. *headdesk*

EDIT: For those who go fishing for permits.

The site under goes updates and maintenance nightly, usually somewhere between 9pm and 11pm. I've seen happen earlier and later.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Alice Cooper is Resident Evil? Based on the obsessive amount of time somebody spent in that house last year this means WESKER69 the House!!!!! Scareactors dressed as Bill S. Preston, Esquire will drink way too many blinky drinks and then pounce on certain guests and tell them exactly why everything they think they know about HHN is wrong! There will also be a fierce pit bull that just rolls over on its back so you can rub its stomach.

...and then the scareactors will only come up and scare you as long as you're someone who can provide them a ride to and from everywhere and then treat you like complete crap after all you've done for them and eventually push you over the edge to the point where you can't stand them anymore! IT'LL BE A FRIGGEN HOOT!

...said no one ever....

Alright, way behind, but here's some speculation that may suggest an Alice Cooper maze. Or Phantom of the Opera.

Christine is the name of the female lead in Phantom of the Opera. Live at Montreux is the name of a live Alice Cooper dvd/album, where the band opens up with the Phantom of the Opera theme. Stéphanie Montreux (surname!) played Christine in a production of Phantom of the Opera.

The Cooper eye clue might have something to do with The Phantom.

"
What they do, what you hear is the basis of what they are"

What they do is the basis of what they are=The mob at the end of the Lon Chaney movie? What you hear=the reference to music and the movie being silent?

" Don't rock the boat and you can see if you truly are a star"

That's the Phantom on a boat. The idea of fame/being a star is present all around in the various telling of the stories. Also, the candles in the scene. Candles=light sources=stars. Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

Somtimes the simplest explination is the easiest.

stars = S.T.A.R.S. = Special Tactics And Rescue Service = Resident Evil

Alice = Alice (A.K.A. Janus) from the Resident evil movies.

"Don't Rock the Boat" Is part of an accolade in the RE4 game.

Alice Cooper is clearly a red herring. This guy/gal seems to want us to make crazy connections. But that all just lines up. Not that I'm saying past clues weren't convoluted either. I only figured out the "Horror Unearthed" one last year. I mean it fits the persona of an Ifrit. Ruthless, cunning, and wicked.

(I'm actually quite shocked I figured this one out but I guess a blind squirrel gets a nut every once in a while :P)

• Like 3

Resident Evil makes more sense, I take back my Phantom theory.

To add to it, Resident Evil has a lot of spiders. The album cover is "Along Came a Spider." The song titles could easily be connected to Resident Evil as well.

Why not for Resident Evil?

They did Silent Hill last year and it drew crowds in. It had some pretty cool costumes and rooms, but it was lacking overall...but it had potential. I'm sure the latest CGI 3D craptacular edition of Resident Evil is coming out in theaters this year. Might as well.

Personally, I think they could do a great RE house...so long as they don't slave it to any particular movie/game. Everybody wants it, there's a a HUGE library of stuff to choose from, and whatever you do, so long as you have good scares, some red and white umbrellas, and some key characters/zombies/monsters/whatever, it could please the fanboys.

I want this scene... IT has to be there.

33mmuqg.jpg

I created a monster, didn't I?

I want that scene too! It would be beyond amazing. I'm sure there are a few mermaids out there who could do this. They have mermaids at RenFest now!

Calling all mermaids! Please, come be a scareactor!!!

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Why not for Resident Evil?

They did Silent Hill last year and it drew crowds in. It had some pretty cool costumes and rooms, but it was lacking overall...but it had potential. I'm sure the latest CGI 3D craptacular edition of Resident Evil is coming out in theaters this year. Might as well.

Personally, I think they could do a great RE house...so long as they don't slave it to any particular movie/game. Everybody wants it, there's a a HUGE library of stuff to choose from, and whatever you do, so long as you have good scares, some red and white umbrellas, and some key characters/zombies/monsters/whatever, it could please the fanboys.

why not RE? because im confident we are getting TWD and id rather not have 2 zombie houses....but if we dont have to have TWD please give us RE

• Like 1