Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

I know I might be over looking this, but I was looking through who @HorrorNightsORL was following, and was wondering. He follows Blumhouse, the guys who made Sinister And Insidious. I was thinking, if Hollywood gets Insidious for a house, could we get Sinister for a house??? Again, I know I might be overlooking this but It just came to mind when I saw it.

Just a friendly reminder all pertinent info can be found in the first post... and hey I just updated it. :)

Apparently, we had RE and ED swapped in location. Allegedly, RE is in the SS21 (TNA) with CITW while ED is in SS 24.

is Resident Evil, American Werewolf In London, Havoc 2, La Llorona, and Robert The Blade the last confirmed houses?

Well the name isn't "Robert the Blade" but yes those are the final houses to be revealed this week.

Sorry if someone has suggested this before; I didn't see anything posted about this, but I'm curious- as anybody suggested that maybe the whole PS story is being manipulated by the agency/bureau from CitW?

I mean... there are some some similarities. First we have the fact that the bag was found near... a cabin, in the woods. Then we have the fact that it is an object that is seemingly determining PS' fate (like the characters in the film have to pick an object that determines their fate,) and now the fact that there are rules. In the film the characters have to die a certain order, and in this situation PS' has to reveal the objects in the pack a certain order.

I could be, and probably am WAY off target here, but it's fun for me to speculate on things. I guess I fall under the category of 'curiously obsessed.'

• Like 3

so universal's fb just posted "Join us at Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando for ‪#‎HHNRevealWeek‬ where we’ll be revealing four new houses all week at midnight including a few new originals." ...so someone has some false info... either universal can't count, or some "trusted sources" can't be so trusted lol

Edited by J0SHUAAA

so universal's fb just posted "Join us at Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando for #‎HHNRevealWeek where well be revealing four new houses all week at midnight including a few new originals." ...so someone has some false info... either universal can't count, or some "trusted sources" can't be so trusted lol

Universal "can't count." Last year only had seven houses, and they have yet to announce there will be eight. They're going to treat the eighth house as a surprising extra (likely Resident Evil), and so until then are going to act like there will only be seven.

The marketing isn't for us; it's for the people who don't know any better.

• Like 2

Universal "can't count." Last year only had seven houses, and they have yet to announce there will be eight. They're going to treat the eighth house as a surprising extra (likely Resident Evil), and so until then are going to act like there will only be seven.

Pretty much, that and as we all know there are eight house permits. Unless a permit dissapears, they're getting eight houses no matter what.

Four new houses all week...with another new house announced sometime that isn't this week. Such as next week.

Or they will announce four new houses...and then another new house. Still making the claim of four new houses technically accurate.

Edited by ferox

Four new houses all week...with another new house announced sometime that isn't this week. Such as next week.

Or they will announce four new houses...and then another new house. Still making the claim of four new houses technically accurate.

They'll announce five houses this week. You can't try to make "#RevealWeek" a thing and not be done revealing everything at the end of it. Five houses, five days.
  • Like 4

oh ok lol bc you guys seem pretty credible when it comes to these things so i was wondering why there was confusion. that should be a nice little surprise for the "unaware" lol