Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

They fixed the gmail issue a week back now. I re-requested my password and got it sent just fine. (Even though it landed in my spam folder first)

well I can log in with my gmail... but it asks for password and pone every time and I never get email.

The one I care about is the one from last year my @cfl.rr.com

Says it sends the rest but I never received it. I've turned all spam removal off and no dice.

I got an email clue earlier today, it says "I now have information others do not". Now, I haven't participated at this level before, do I share this information? It doesn't have instructions not to, but I don't want to screw myself of further clues. Plus, the clue makes no sense to me :P

This is what I got, along with these two pictures and the LT letterhead on top:

mansion.png

Heir to a treasure trove of Leonardo da Vinci’s works, Orazio Melzi displayed little interest in “antiquated writings, out-of-style paintings and obsolete plans.” He subsequently and indiscriminately disposed of almost all of the collections. Among them was the Codice del Pallazo Spirituale (Codex Phasma Phasmatis) — The Book of a Spiritual Palace. You now have information that others do not.

codex.jpg

You now have information that others do not.

Stand by to learn more…

I received the same email. This one makes me think that all the "houses" are part of one massive complex someplace in the woods. Mansion being the main entrance, La Llorona being out back somewhere (ala greenhouse style), Death's Vengeance starting off in some dark inner cloister, etc.

I received the same email. This one makes me think that all the "houses" are part of one massive complex someplace in the woods. Mansion being the main entrance, La Llorona being out back somewhere (ala greenhouse style), Death's Vengeance starting off in some dark inner cloister, etc.

So... um... like Cabin in the Woods

You can. People have posted it everywhere and, as far as I can tell, it is the same email for everyone. Which is nice for me seeing as I still am not getting anything.

I'm not getting anything as well. My email hosting server is through Yahoo, so... :unsure:

I hope this gets fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...

timeline2008.png

'During its years in the possession of Jules Hardouin Mansart, the Codex is rumored to have been edited during a secret collaboration with an English master architect and bitter rival. Thought to be passionate about their conflicting opinions as to detail, philosophy and style, the two architects put aside their differences for the greater cause.'

Stand by to learn more...

portrait08.jpg

breakthrough.png

'Throughout the centuries the Codex Phasma Phasmatis is destined to be touched and refined by a long line of artist priests, religious scholars and ecclesiastic architects, passing first into the hands of Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni and then a succession of curators, art historians and in 1708 into a much coveted collection housed in the Église du Dôme.

Here important additions to the Codex are made in the design of the cloisters and courtyards.'

Stand by to learn more...

portrait06.jpg

'During its years in the possession of Jules Hardouin Mansart, the Codex is rumored to have been edited during a secret collaboration with an English master architect and bitter rival. Thought to be passionate about their conflicting opinions as to detail, philosophy and style, the two architects put aside their differences for the greater cause.'

I did a little bit of research to see if I could figure out who the co-collaborator might be, and the English master architect of the time was regarded to be Christopher Wren. He's known for designing St. Paul's Cathedral as well as rebuilding 52 churches destroyed in the Great Fire of London of 1666. I couldn't find any references to him and Mansart being bitter rivals, but they are indeed contemporaries. interestingly enough, Wren appears to have been associated with some of the founding members of the Freemasons. I could be barking up the wrong tree with all of this and there might be another English master architect of the time, but Legendary Truth seems to love a good conspiracy theory.