From DTF

A3E8cFTCAAAPjE_.jpg

A3E8-w0CMAA5m79.jpg

A3E9KBVCMAA-tce.jpg

A3E9WvTCQAEaXa3.jpg

A3E9pSICMAIUhn8.jpg

A3E91VICIAAcJW6.jpg

A3E-BfWCUAA65K0.jpg

Yuck on the shirts.. I have always bought every shirt. I think I'll pass on the guys shirts.. will probably end up in Goodwill quickly. i haven't see SH yet but I imagine it is just simply the nursefrom the ad.

A3E-uUTCcAIn2Pj.jpg

A3E-7u3CYAACldj.jpg

A3E_MNACcAARyRK.jpg

Hoodie!

A3E_nGECQAA3y65.jpg

Front of hoodie

75145_456257857752447_1541025480_n.jpg

A3E_3OaCIAA_Skd.jpg

A3FAEdNCIAAqFct.jpg

A3FAUW4CYAAlVdT.jpg

A3FAkYfCMAE17r4.jpg

150336_456257921085774_601967555_n.jpg

390498_456258021085764_930673774_n.jpg

A3FHpwFCYAAHlVO.jpg

The other stuff is very cool though. Two different hats? Love it! Robbie the Rabbit is awesome.

A3FMHwWCMAEhMhK.jpg

The two zombie shirts are cool

• Like 2

A3FLyyCCMAAaCgs.jpg

A3FMbaiCIAAkzwJ.jpg

yeah I am trying to keep up on the photo updates for the merch and there is soooo much.... house shirt + goodwill = I give it 1 month

Again off the phone with Charles..... images are from MIB store. Merch is still being put out. There is more TWD shirts, SH shirt, another female shirt, and playing cards.

there is an image of the hoodie front. just has Universal Halloween Horror Nights 2012 on the left breast corner.

As for "official" even if the front does not say HHN check the "tag" cause most UO merch is marked as such inside. If it's generic stuff that "tag" or print will not mention Universal or HHN.

Oh and the Alice Cooper comes in Unisex and Girl's styles.....same artwork.

• Like 2

HOLY SH@#$ this year's Shirts are so Amazing! Oh my god I love all of them,

Even the House shirt has the zombie peeking at you, wow, this is the best merchandise we have had since ever,

the hats, the shirts, the zombie glass, wow, I was amazed when I Saw it in person, my jaw Dropped at how many stuff they had, I need a bunny hat!

I need all the shirts... I have never wanted HHN stuff so much in my life

• Like 2

I dislike how they are using "2012" (Hollywood inspired?) instead of "22" on everything except one hat. Marketing for both coasts, but at least they could of put 22 on the house shirt since Hollywood don't have the same houses. I do like the variety of stuff though!

• Like 4

I LOVE THE SHIRTS! The only exception is the alice cooper in which, i am not getting. I feel i could get that shirt anywhere online. Its not unique and it doesnt even say halloween horror nights! Other wise the silent hill shirt i LOVE LOVE LOVE and the twd is amazing! The house shirt is the house shirt. I love the main (more expensive) pin, i love the keychain and i love the jacket. I wish it was houses on the back of the jacket, or at least a Walking dead picture, but at least they had something! I'm spending all my money on this years gear, and i am actually happy about that!

I LOVE THE SHIRTS! The only exception is the alice cooper in which, i am not getting. I feel i could get that shirt anywhere online. Its not unique and it doesnt even say halloween horror nights! Other wise the silent hill shirt i LOVE LOVE LOVE and the twd is amazing! The house shirt is the house shirt. I love the main (more expensive) pin, i love the keychain and i love the jacket. I wish it was houses on the back of the jacket, or at least a Walking dead picture, but at least they had something! I'm spending all my money on this years gear, and i am actually happy about that!

Actually there is a HHN graphic on the back of the Alice Cooper shirt.

69188_456419154402984_2089854217_n.jpg

I'm glad to see that Universal has FINALLY tried some different merchandise. I'm wowed but some of it but not all... that's okay though... I love the pins, shirts and vinyl fig. And Shalisa is going bonkers over the shirts. But why is it that the women's shirts which have less material and printed images go for more than the full t-shirt? hmmm

I'm glad to see that Universal has FINALLY tried some different merchandise. I'm wowed but some of it but not all... that's okay though... I love the pins, shirts and vinyl fig. And Shalisa is going bonkers over the shirts. But why is it that the women's shirts which have less material and printed images go for more than the full t-shirt? hmmm

Yeah, that's why I didn't get any of the female shirts. Just not worth it, plus they don't say Halloween Horror Nights on them (except the tags inside).

I ended up buying just the hoodie and house shirt. I'll probably buy the Silent Hill cards later if they're more exciting than the cards last year.