HNN Opening Night Get Together at Bob Marley's

Hush

2012 Horror Night Nightmares Opening Night Get Together

WHEN: 4:00pm, Friday, September 21st

WHERE: Bob Marley: A Tribute to Freedom @ CityWalk

WHO: Anyone who wants to come

WHY: Because we can, that's why

This get together is about as casual as they come, so whether you want to finally meet some of your fellow Nightmares face to face and chat it up, want to hang out pre-event for drinks and dinner, just stop by, say "hi" and leave, or stalk us all without even introducing yourself (although that is just plain creepy)...everyone is welcome!

Come catch up with old friends, meet new ones,

and celebrate the start of haunt season!

Here is a direct link for more information on Bob's, the location, menu, etc.:

(I'm sorry to report that they do not serve #hotdog)

img_bobmarley_tcm13-6745.jpg

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to attend this event...go figure. However, I want everyone to have a drink in my honor and take some pictures to let me know that a good time was had by all!

• Like 4

Hmm.. Attempted to attend this last year to meet some fellow HNN'ers did not go that well. I went solo last year for opening weekend and was looking forward to meeting some fellow Horror nighters but when I went and itroduced myself as everyone else seemed to know everone else let's just say after a 10 minutes of being ignored I just decided to head to the lines into the park. But I guess I can try again this year would still like to meet some fellow horror nighter's.

• Like 2

I will most likely already be at Finnegan's by that time, but: 1. If not, definitely will swing by; 2. Otherwise, if you're at the get together, I figure you'll be at the event, too. So - either way - see ya real soon!

Kathy, we will definitely be seeing one another and wreaking havoc together.... :)

Hmm.. Attempted to attend this last year to meet some fellow HNN'ers did not go that well. I went solo last year for opening weekend and was looking forward to meeting some fellow Horror nighters but when I went and itroduced myself as everyone else seemed to know everone else let's just say after a 10 minutes of being ignored I just decided to head to the lines into the park. But I guess I can try again this year would still like to meet some fellow horror nighter's.

I try to say "hello" to everyone who comes, which can be a challenge, but I attempt it. If you see me, please introduce yourself as I'd love to meet you!!!

If I am there that weekend, I will be there!

Kat, I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you will be there!!! :D

• Like 1

I try to say "hello" to everyone who comes, which can be a challenge, but I attempt it. If you see me, please introduce yourself as I'd love to meet you!!!

I will second this. If you see me during the event, please don't be afraid to come up and say hi. I try to be quite approachable, and I really like meeting other fans. :)

C'mon man...you gotta learn how to steal the show! B)

I will be there with nothing but bells on, no really, nothing else!

My check in time is at 4:30 and I would like to show up but unless it's pulled back to 4pm. There's no way, I'll just scare you inside.

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a good chance I may not be attending opening night anyways....so as far as pushing the time back, I'll update to 4pm on the starter post on this thread.

That way anyone who has a call time of 4:30 can stop by before heading in for their shift. :)