Dark Legions: Prisoners

Mark M.

Yay! They like us! :) I was sad when I saw this was a lot user's least anticipated street, but I'm happy to hear people are enjoying what we do.

This has been the most fun year for me so far. (Dare I say, even better than Havoc.) So if you guys are liking it too, then it's a win win!

Weee!!!

• Like 3

Yay! They like us! :) I was sad when I saw this was a lot user's least anticipated street, but I'm happy to hear people are enjoying what we do.

This has been the most fun year for me so far. (Dare I say, even better than Havoc.) So if you guys are liking it too, then it's a win win!

Weee!!!

We sure do :) I honestly wasn't going in with high expectations, but I now believe this to be the most energetic and the group thats the most into it. Ye, traditionals are too, but it's just flows alot better with a bunch of girls and chainsaws

EDIT: I was wearing my old Vault shirt last night since my HNN shirt got drenched on Friday. Well, one of the prisoners didn't approve of my shirt and attacked me with her chainsaw, yelling (of course) that the Vault died years ago. I told her that it was resting in pieces and she told me that's exactly what it should be doing. Then, she attacked me again and ran off.

THAT WAS ME!!!! :)

EDIT: I was wearing my old Vault shirt last night since my HNN shirt got drenched on Friday. Well, one of the prisoners didn't approve of my shirt and attacked me with her chainsaw, yelling (of course) that the Vault died years ago. I told her that it was resting in pieces and she told me that's exactly what it should be doing. Then, she attacked me again and ran off.

THAT WAS ME!!!! :)

Thanks for the great interaction! I really look forward to watching you all in action again this Friday and all of my other visits next month. You are all so fierce, aggresive, crazy, and have no fear in invading the guests' boundaries.

WHoever was the "twitch girl" in this scarezone, I HATE YOU!!!!(Just kidding, you were my fav actor of all the streets <3) but Bro, you scared the living HELL OUT OF ME, the fact that you pointed me out t very other chainsaw was....dfhjdshdiunnes

I couldn't stop shaking after that experience

Thank you so much for an amazing zone <3

• Like 1

HAVOC girls are a tight knit group, it's so good to be working with them again. I love my chainsaw almost as much as my bald head back in Shadow Creek. It's a close one though. Still a month to go as well. Lol.

YOU GUYS are awesome. The scares, the praise and applause we get coming off set. This is my dream role and I am so glad we're turning so many skeptics into believers. We're giving 120% out there, all day err'day for the fans.

Keep the reviews coming and we'll keep mowin'em down! Pictures and videos are great too, of course.

(Look for the crazy white girl with the dreadlocks ^_~)

• Like 4

The ladies were completely ramped up and insane last night, to my delight. My biggest shoutout is to the one that offered to saw off a new pair of legs for me, then proceeded to rampage into the street in search of new limbs. I'll buy a hat to take off to you! :)

• Like 1

One of my many shoutouts goes to the blonde prisoner that made my day and scared both of my friends making them haul ass!

Could you be more specific? There's a lot of scary blondes in this cell block!

Edited by kelise

I have never been startled so much by the same scareactore. This prisoner is truly my hero! If you are on the forums and are reading this kudos to you. I'll see you again soon - keep up the amazing work. If she is not on the forums, please pass on my congratulations and thank yous to her. Voorhees will be ready for you on Friday! :jason:

• Like 2

I have never been startled so much by the same scareactore. This prisoner is truly my hero! If you are on the forums and are reading this kudos to you. I'll see you again soon - keep up the amazing work. If she is not on the forums, please pass on my congratulations and thank yous to her. Voorhees will be ready for you on Friday! :jason:

She's on my cast. I'll pass the message.

Kelise i think it was you who gave me a name shout out tonight around 10:05 can't recall where it was at but I was taking pictures of you guys in formation leaving... All of you started passing me and all of a sudden I hear McLovin!!! Made my night :) If it wasn't you give whoever it was a thanks for me :)

EDIT: I think it might have been in the Hollywood area...

wow, some of the Worst scares have come from here, these ladies are out for Blood!

one of the worst scares last week was by the Bathrooms in front of the I Love Lucy store, a group of girls got so scared they ran into the Men's bathroom LOL

then today I saw a kid getting so scared he climbed up the benches and was really scared, and the prisoner girls would not leave him alone, that was funny,

then later I saw a group of friends run and climb on chairs and a table.

yeah there is a lot of screaming coming from the scares of this horde, these girls are pretty crazy, really really great job. energy here is really high, they were all over the place today,

• Like 2

These ladies are hardcore. INSANE scares from you girls and I loved every second of it. Someone got me real good as we left Cooper. Someone was literally standing in the bushes at the exit and I nearly shit myself.

• Like 3

Only had a bit of interaction with this legion on Thursday - but a good one. I was sitting alone in Central Park - in the park, not walking by the park. The whole line up of prisoners went marching by me. I couldn't quite make out what all of the catcalls were - but one did make memorable impression. One of the finest belches I've heard in quite some time; I would have to guzzle about 5 beers to work up one like that. For a man or woman, that was one hell of an eruption. Oh, and the tic tac comment was priceless, too. Ladies - always a pleasure!

@Goo---These ladies are hardcore. INSANE scares from you girls and I loved every second of it. Someone got me real good as we left Cooper. Someone was literally standing in the bushes at the exit and I nearly shit myself.

That would be myself....

Bravo! Keep up the great work. it was my first really good scare of the night.