HHN 2012: Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

Freak

Exactly, so wouldn't the Bates Motel be a better fending off and housing area? And story wise, why would we run into the survivors first? That's an odd momentum. Not doubting it can't be good. Unless the survivors are Whoville and Bates Motel and then as you go into the hills, you run into more walkers.

but we cant shove all the survivors at the bates motel and you think tribe mantality just like in the comics they each have a base/camp maybe whoville are the ones who gone ferral or insane would explain why they're drawn to whoville and why they are attcking people right off the tram!

^ Hm, that's very true. They're loony so they're attracted to the loony area!

Now I just gotta convince myself of a reason why they'd be attacking a fresh batch of people coming off a tram who are clearly not Walkers...

Maybe that's how the first batch of Walkers came? One zombie made it to the tram, and they all attacked -- aw fuck, I give up lol

Updates on the TT:

"I am gonna make a change in regards to pictures in one spot of Terror Tram this year, gonna give you the heads up on it now...

For years I've watched people try to get a picture in front of The Psycho House. I get why...it's the original house from the 1960 film!

The problem has been our staff is always telling guests to keep moving. I've never liked that. Seems wrong to not let you get a pic there!

So...gonna do something totally different in regards to the Psycho House this year for Terror Tram...the opportunity to get a picture.

There will be a special path that allows you to get a picture in front of the Psycho House with Norman Bates. Not gonna charge for this...

I've been debating doing this for years, gonna try it this year. I'm banning the "Don't stop! Keep moving!" practice with the Psycho House

I think people want that opportunity, so gonna try to give it to them. Psycho House will be a separate path if you want to get a picture"

I wonder what he means by new path... as in... there's more stuff on this path that I'll miss if I don't go that way? Or if I choose the Psycho House path, I miss the usual Terror Tram? Say... the entire hillside?

Or the usual path but then there's just a little queue aside of the Psycho House?

Better not eliminate the hillside for a photo op... grrrrrr...

Edited by DTH316

Speaking of the Bates motel and Psycho house, John Murdy announced that a separate line will cut off from the regular TT path to allow more photo opportunities with Norman. It was his opinion that too many people were ushered past the house with one off the few scare actors who would pose for pictures.

Edit: Sorry DTH, I swear I did not see your last post on my Android phone.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Damn your eyes.

Igor: [to camera] Too late.

(From Young Frankenstein)

Edited by AsylumSB

Sheets maze is returning this year in the form of....

The fence maze and it's located...

In the same damn spot as last year.

Something tells me this one will last all run and they got rid of Scream's just to throw it further into damnation.

Hopefully they'll decide to keep it this time....at least past opening weekend. After they took out the chain-link maze last year, they presumably saw how worse the conga line got from removing the chain-link maze. Maybe they will have people choosing if they want to do the maze or not? That could be a possibility to help even up traffic a bit.

Why don't they just repeat the Michael Myers' sheet maze but with a different character?

It was so good...

I agree. I liked that sheet maze better. Maybe they're going for a "Military decontamination" theme or something along those line.

Ofcourse I'm gonna say the best sheets maze was when it belonged to Leatherface lol although a bit redundant since the sheets part was in the maze also, it was still scary because Leatherface would just rip through the walls like there was no order! Since than, there's been mostly actual wall containing any scareactor.

^The problem was, for me at least, the fence maze had no tie in to Scream or the Terror Tram. It was just there. The sheet maze for Michael Myers and Leatherface worked with their stories, but it didn't fit with Scream, but I did enjoy the maze. Hopefully they fix the problems this time, and have it fit the story. :)

• Like 1