HHN 2012: Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

Freak

So crazy survivors in TT "The humans that were lucky enough to survive the initial invasion have organized themselves into groups that now patrol the backlot, hunting down the "Walkers" with impunity. Some say these survivors are as dangerous as the Walkers they're hunting... you're about to find out!" Guess we know where the chainsaws will be.

I really dont care how bad the TT is (I would really like a good one though) but I will always love it. I really cant loose fait on it. The TT is a Jewel HHNH's most precious and valuable Jewel! I will always love it just for the fact that it is unique, we only have, and you get to walk on movie sets for heaven sake. Dont give up on this

In HHNfanboy's new construction vid, there's a shit ton of wood by the WOTW plane. It also looks like the area behind the plane is a bit cleared out. Although that wouldn't be a practical spot to put something since that's even cloooooser to the neighbors on the hill.

I sure hope it's the barn, a "sheet maze" or the like.

Those also don't look like the sound barriers they have. Those are textured and have a slanted top. Now maybe the tops are elsewhere, but in the video, they looked more like painted flats to me. Maybe about six feet tall which wouldn't work so great for a sheet maze but there are a thousand things they could be.

Exactly, so wouldn't the Bates Motel be a better fending off and housing area? And story wise, why would we run into the survivors first? That's an odd momentum. Not doubting it can't be good. Unless the survivors are Whoville and Bates Motel and then as you go into the hills, you run into more walkers.