HHN 2012: Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

Freak

^I liked the maze, but for some reason it felt unfinished... Like they put it in last minute. I don't know, hopefully it's good this year.

From what I heard, Murdy actually had another idea for Terror Tram in mind, but good 'ol corporate pulled the rug out from him at a bad time and had him do the Scream tram. This year's TT has been on the table for a while (Again, from what I've heard), so it should be at least much better than last year....but that's not saying a lot considering that last year's was bad haha. We'll see how it turns out though.

I'm agreeing with Hauntfan's last two posts!

The fence maze seemed like a good idea at first because we didn't know what was gonna go in there but when getting in there, there was nothing Scream related and nothing Stab related and worst of all, nothing Stab-a-thon related! It was a big WTF but when they got rid of it, even though it was bad, it lessened the TT. It was just a very shoddy idea all together and I'm not sure what they were thinking or what they were aiming for. It seemed cheap and had no theming. The quotes on the side just made it seem like Fright Fest quality. Actually, the Brutal Planet maze was an all chainlink fence maze, now that I think about it lmfao. I'm HOPING this mini-maze, or whatever it may be, is better utilized for this Terror Tram.

And yeah, I was kinda peeved at first too about it not being announced with the maze. But hopefully this TT goes back to epic form because we all know it desperately NEEDS it.

• Like 1