HHN 2012: Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

Freak

I was the first, and I think only person to say that the Terror Tram would be only the Walking Dead. After the maze announcement people said it may be "part" of it. I knew they'd take up the whole thing!

Edit: Based on the zombie, foresty theme of the show, I am fairly sure it will be the same location...

Edited by JGmoney1996

^I actually think it's a nice surprise for us fans. This tells me the event is going back to its roots of having a theme...something that has been lacking since 2009. I'm VERY happy the event is turning back around into the event I have known and loved dearly!

I was the first, and I think only person to say that the Terror Tram would be only the Walking Dead. After the maze announcement people said it may be "part" of it. I knew they'd take up the whole thing!

Edit: Based on the zombie, foresty theme of the show, I am fairly sure it will be the same location...

Add onto the WotW sets fitting in....yeah, it's the same location for sure. I don't mind because I want to see the Terror Tram done right!

I definitely think the Walking Dead TT sounds cool. Certainly beats out Chucky or Scream. Actually all of them as far as I'm concerned. Will there be zombies floating around the Psycho house?

If so, they better have the zombies eating Norman Bates.

I definitely agree with Freak. And this has total potential to become an amazing terror tram. I too am glad that they are going back to their roots with having a terror tram/maze theme

Edited by HHNZone

I definitely agree with Freak. And this has total potential to become an amazing terror tram. I too am glad that they are going back to their roots with having a terror tram/maze theme

Potential to be awesome, and potential to be just as bad, or worse, than the Terror Tram for the last two years. Regardless, it's nice to see HHN go back to its roots with having the TT relate to the theme of the event.

I hope we don't see any chainsaw on the Terror Tram. It's just so over done and lame in my eyes.

I sure me and DTH are the only ones who are gonna feel this way but compaired to every else realsed this realy didnt excite me at all.

Don,t get me wrong I love the Walking Dead, this will probably be done realy well and Im glad that there is a connection to theme again but my inner voice is thinking "Yay, zombies on the WOTW thats something I never seen before" >_>

^I know about the chainsaws. Honestly, they aren't scary. But... this is HHN with their chainsaw-fetish, I'm sure they'll show up.

I gotta stuck up for chainsaws its not scary TO US but you see how many people freak out with it.

^Actually last year. I saw the Chainsaw Scareactors doing the thing where they slam the chainsaw next to your feet and people were just standing there like "When's this guy gonna move???" I didn't see it scare anybody last year.

I'm actually not that excited about it either. The name isn't that creative, it doesn't open the Terror Tram for a cool backstory other than "Zombie's have taken over the backlot" <_< Plus the fact that the walker's can't talk, I don't think, means that they won't actually take over the tram like we've seen with Saw and Chucky, which were the two best videos at least. I don't know, I hope it turns out well, but this doesn't get me excited.

Edited by Hauntfan

^Actually last year. I saw the Chainsaw Scareactors doing the thing where they slam the chainsaw next to your feet and people were just standing there like "When's this guy gonna move???" I didn't see it scare anybody last year.

I'm actually not that excited about it either. The name isn't that creative, it doesn't open the Terror Tram for a cool backstory other than "Zombie's have taken over the backlot" <_< Plus the fact that the walker's can't talk, I don't think, means that they won't actually take over the tram like we've seen with Saw and Chucky, which were the two best videos at least. I don't know, I hope it turns out well, but this doesn't get me excited.

last year I seen people freaking out with the reapers and Clown gang but then again like you said I have to agree but with the Tweaks and Freaks, they were lacking alot IDK they just didnt work.

but as far as this could work and this can be the biggest flop, what would be cool is if they played it off as we are on the Terror Tram when the zombie apocolypse started like some of the zombies are zombified Scare-Actors. but if just hey look zombies on WOTW set ooooooo! im out.

does anybody know if Rick or any other of the survivors will appear on the TT?

^ ^Your right. Reapers and Klownz the chainsaw gang really terrified people. But the Terror Tram, people were probably already desensitized because of the Klownz and Reapers. They were probably like "I already saw this when I got in and when I went to see Alice Cooper and Hostel. This isn't scary anymore." That's what happens when you use too much of one thing.

Edited by Hauntfan

a cameo in the video would be cool but im glad they arnt using them on the trail, but the only way I see it working is if we get on the tram and the guide does the usual and talks about how scary this tram will be and then we get breaking news showing footage of places under attack by zombies (like Alanta, this is were a small cameo would take place) and the guide gets a call saying the Terror Tram has been attacked and all the guest and Scare-Actors have been infected.

All I can ask is why. Maze AND Terror Tram. I've only gotten through two episodes of Walking Dead and while it's good visually, I feel that the story lacks....is it worth watching more episodes? It reminds me of "I Am Legend" almost......not sure what's up with Horror Nights this year. I'm having a feeling that 2011 was the peak, and that it's all going downhill from here (repeats, repeats, repeats, DUBSTEP)

Let's discuss.

All I can ask is why. Maze AND Terror Tram. I've only gotten through two episodes of Walking Dead and while it's good visually, I feel that the story lacks....is it worth watching more episodes? It reminds me of "I Am Legend" almost......not sure what's up with Horror Nights this year. I'm having a feeling that 2011 was the peak, and that it's all going downhill from here (repeats, repeats, repeats, DUBSTEP)

Let's discuss.

you are aware that mazes matched the terror tram before and those were usualy the best TT's (The Nightmare Tour, and Live or Die). The Walking Dead is an awsome show the story is great in my opion it dose not use zombies as gimmick by just focusing on Zombies, the story with the relationships between the character though I admit it won't focus on it too much till mid season, it worth watching more then two episiodes, and how do we have that many repeats? 1 Repeat, so far 2 brand new mazes and a sequal maze, and we don't know the last two mazes if you wanna talk repeat year 2010 was the most repeats we ever seen it came out pretty good.