Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

This house is really fun. I was one of the ones who were really excited for this house from the beginning and i wasn't let down (like with some other IPs :P). Great gags and humor along with some great scares(damn clown). LED room is one of the most disorienting rooms i've seen with excellent SA placement. I saw the SA, and while i was deciding whether or not he was real since i couldn't actually see him, just the different colored lights, he got me good. very well done house. one of my favorites.

• Like 1

That clown is the only thing to scare me out of all 3 nights so far, every damn time. Sucks that my 4th run through of the house he wasn't there. I even waited a bit to see.

We seriously need a Clown house, a really scary in your face loud clown house, ARE you Listening Universal???? We Demand a Scary Clown House!!!!

(and a Clown with chainsaws scarezone to go with it.......please )

Edited by Mr. Black

We seriously need a Clown house, a really scary in your face loud clown house, ARE you Listening Universal???? We Demand a Scary Clown House!!!!

(and a Clown with chainsaws scarezone to go with it.......please )

NO MORE CLOWN HOUSES!., Unless its Maximum Madness-esque, with a different aspect other than clowns. I love Jack as much as the next guy, but his era is over. I say its time for an Icon mutinity. Next year we need 6-7 BRAND NEW Icons to come & try to "Take the event" away from the original icons.. Killing them all off in their own respective houses.

NO MORE CLOWN HOUSES!., Unless its Maximum Madness-esque, with a different aspect other than clowns. I love Jack as much as the next guy, but his era is over. I say its time for an Icon mutinity. Next year we need 6-7 BRAND NEW Icons to come & try to "Take the event" away from the original icons.. Killing them all off in their own respective houses.

Jack? who's talking about Jack? I didn't even mention Jack at all :lol:

we have had 3 zombie houses in the past 5 years, 2 scarezones, 2 ghost houses, all in the past 5 years, we had one Jack house in 2007 but that was more silly than scary.

I am not saying anything about bringing Jack back, but I want to see some clowns, scary bloody freaky clowns, not funny, not silly, yeah I wish they did that. the house in 2007 was not even scary at all, a clown house would be nice, It's been a while. B)

I could see it being a big switch. The GP would think it's going to be funny and fun and turns out to be truly scary. I quite under estimated how scared people are of clowns. People quickly run out of the room or refuse to look at us.

• Like 3

I haven't found the past clown houses we've had to be successful for me (MM notwithstanding). A truly scary clown house would be interesting at this stage.

And I don't think clowns are funny. They're scary. I think they are damn scary. Just ask the last folks in Penn & Teller. (Ha! Brought it back on topic! :P :P )

• Like 1

I could see it being a big switch. The GP would think it's going to be funny and fun and turns out to be truly scary. I quite under estimated how scared people are of clowns. People quickly run out of the room or refuse to look at us.

yeah exactly, a lot of people have been saying how the scariest thing of the house is the clowns at the end, and I Agree, they are really scary,

and the best part of Penn and Teller since they usually freak everyone out

the only clown house I did was on 2007, but it was in 3D and meant to be funny. I know people hate Jack, but a really scary dark evil clown house would be like a dream for me, I have not experience that. and like I said if we can have zombies 3 times in such a short period of time, I don't see how bad it would be to have clown's house,

I haven't found the past clown houses we've had to be successful for me (MM notwithstanding). A truly scary clown house would be interesting at this stage.

And I don't think clowns are funny. They're scary. I think they are damn scary. Just ask the last folks in Penn & Teller. (Ha! Brought it back on topic! :P :P )

Yea... that clown at the end is the only thing that made me run, let alone scare me this year or other years..

• Like 2

okay so a certain someone hinted a few pages back there being OTHER GATs in the house...

anyone find any others besides these four?

- Big red button

- "Do Not Pull" rope

- Slot machines

- Buffet control room

unless there is actually one in every scene... if this is the case, then thats awesome..

• Like 1

I started really liking this house for the humor and because of Penn and Teller, but now that the humor is wearing off, I am losing that love I had for it, the actors are great still, but the problem here like the other houses this year is that there is not that claustrophobic feeling to really get scared in some rooms, I love the costumes but the house has some problems room wise, the honeymoon suite should have had more boo holes and maybe another actor, the lights room, what's suppose to be happening there? sometimes I see actors with light suits but they can't scare you because of the nets around them, so there are a couple of places where nothing is really happening and there are no actors either,

my favorite rooms are Slot Machine room, Clown Room and Elvis room, Elvis does a great job at coming to scare you,which is really great, Elvis and the Slot machine guys really scare people, but some of the other rooms like the honey moon suite I see people pass by and nothing really happens, since the actor is at the end of the room, same with the magic room, the house feels kind of disorganized in terms of the rooms and scare placements, I am starting to notice that, some rooms could have had better scares, not because of the actors, but the layout,

Like I said I love the costumes and I love the actors, but I am starting to see some problems, the scares could have been hidden better, I don't know what happened to the people making the houses this year but this is a problem that most of the houses this year have, the house that does not have that problem is Dead End, I don't know why

Edited by Mr. Black

Due to the lines and no Express Pass for the night, I didn't get to hit this house last night. HOWEVER, I was in the queue for AC when one of the casts was crossing into their house (I THINK it was cast A, but not sure). These folks gave 100% to us in line, in character (that chef is for real gonna slice my throat). Brief encounter, but I had to say good job, even in transit!

• Like 1

got to do this one 3 times last night (in a row;) ). the cast is doing a great job at getting scares in here. actors in seizure palace, light room, chef, and the damn clowns get TONS of scares in the humor house. it actually does better on that level than TWD and AC :P. definitely an excellent house and only comes second to Gothic.

She's such a fickle thing! Last night I noticed for the first time that there was something outside the windows in the Honeymoon Suite, couldn't see what it was for certain, will take a closer look tonight.

it says "Penn and Teller Live" and the E is broken off and sits sideways.

it says "Penn and Teller Live" and the E is broken off and sits sideways.

No, that sign I saw before is behind the second window to your right as you go in. What I saw on Saturday night was behind the first window, it was moving and seemed to be pink? What or whoever it was I did not see last night on my walkthrough. However Last night I did the house at the very end of the night and maybe "whatever it was" had already "gone home"?

I'll check again on Thursday.

• Mark M. changed the title to Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D