Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

I'm pretty sure that I saw last night... who knew Elvis could be so active after death :lol:

oh... and i surprisingly didnt get a scare this time around, i was disappointed. However, that evil clown in the finale was just standing there looking at me... like it was silently telling me that he'd get me again in the future. :ninja:

• Like 1

Had a great time in this house Sunday night. Due to the crowds, even the Express line was a good twenty minutes (well worth the wait though).

Red button was working during our run and the bride and groom were together as one (as they should be). Someone got me with the last water gag in the buffet line and that water is gettin kinda "ripe" if you catch my drift haha.

• Like 1

okay so a certain someone hinted a few pages back there being OTHER GATs in the house...

anyone find any others besides these four?

- Big red button

- "Do Not Pull" rope

- Slot machines <--Incorrect! You hitting all of the buttons does nothing. Sorry!

- Buffet control room

unless there is actually one in every scene... if this is the case, then thats awesome..

Edited by Tman875

I have a feeling we will be seeing Penn & Teller in the house this weekend (hopefully)... just got an email saying they will be poping up and we never know when we may see them... Nothing new but the fact Uni sent out a specific email about it leads me to believe they will probably be here in the near future

• Like 1

The following is a quote from Wesker69 on October 7th at 3:11 PM with an comment added in red by Tman875 today at 2:28 PM:

okay so a certain someone hinted a few pages back there being OTHER GATs in the house...

anyone find any others besides these four?

- Big red button

- "Do Not Pull" rope

- Slot machines <--Incorrect! You hitting all of the buttons does nothing. Sorry!

- Buffet control room

unless there is actually one in every scene... if this is the case, then thats awesome..

Well, that may very well be, BUT I went through that scene with Chris on Sunday night and he pushed a button on one of those slot machines and all kinds of lights and noises went off like he had won a jackpot.

The following is a quote from Wesker69 on October 7th at 3:11 PM with an comment added in red by Tman875 today at 2:28 PM:

Well, that may very well be, BUT I went through that scene with Chris on Sunday night and he pushed a button on one of those slot machines and all kinds of lights and noises went off like he had won a jackpot.

Any specific slot machine or buttons to press? I believed it did happen to me but i don't know which one it did.

Did a run here Thursday about 7:15, and I'm not really sure which cast I got. Whichever it was, I got a great 1-2-3 attack from Siegfried, Roy AND Elvis. So it was a good night. And props as always to the clowns at the end - always good to exit a house with the total shivers. And I finally got a whiff of the aroma at the buffet. Even if the offerings are radioactive, you still need to check the expiration date.

Sarmoti!

• Like 1

SO MUCH FUN! Went twice and I enjoyed myself both times. The light room is my favorite. Super disorienting. Wasn't sure how this one was gonna be but I really enjoyed it, and there are some pretty decent scares in here as well. I really liked the interactivity as well. Can someone tell me all the things you can push and pull? I got the hotel scene, the slot machines and the buttons.

Great house...but what does Sarmoti mean??? The Seigfried and Roy scareactors were yelling it as we walked by. Thanks to the clown for scaring me in the clown room!

As for the sign behind the window curtain, it would read EVIL if it was backwards...FYI!

Great house...but what does Sarmoti mean??? The Seigfried and Roy scareactors were yelling it as we walked by. Thanks to the clown for scaring me in the clown room!

As for the sign behind the window curtain, it would read EVIL if it was backwards...FYI!

Siegfried and Roy Masters of the Impossible. I had to Google it :P

King K! I know you recognized fellow HHN members - my partner and I both wore our shirts to the Arcane Insights Tour on Friday.. and I remember telling her after we got out of the house "Elvis must be on HHN.. cuz he pointed at the shirts" :)

We got so lucky with this on Saturday.. we were JUST getting up to the entrance around 8:00ish.. and we see all these cameras going off and bright lights.. and then Penn and Teller were standing right there. We got our pics taken with them, and they actually handed us our 3D glasses to go in. Penn loved our makeup (which we just had done by the AWESOME makeup artists). That guy is HUGE though.. I look like a midget standing next to him. I will post our pic later.. I have to pull all my pics off my camera.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D