Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

I was listening to Penn's Sunday School Podcast,

and I can't believe Penn is such a scaredy cat :lol: :lol:

he was saying how he went to Walking Dead and he got really really scared lol, how he hates haunted houses because he gets too scared and cannot stand them, I found that really funny,

What I thought even funnier was the comment about MNSSHP. Priceless! :lol:

• Like 1

I SURVIVED THE FINALE TONIGHT.......

unfortunately, I got the crap scared out of me in the Buffet scene this time... damn chef <_<

After you walked past him without even noticing, the clown tapped me on the shoulder, pointed at you, and then waved. He wants to scare you again next time!!!

• Like 1

I'm sure he does <_<

Oh and when we went through this house last night, the Bride/Groom newlywed scareactor was missing his Bride attachment. Does this mean they had a ____ hour marriage & got a divorce?

Noticed that the bride wasn't there Friday night, but I believe it was there Thursday...

• Like 1

you know what I love Most about that last room,

the Music. the Hard rock playing, I LOVE that, I love those guitars,

that makes me wish they bring a hardcore house next year, (I am still praying to the HHN Gods for a Rob Zombie house in Orlando)

but that music in the last room and in the Slot Machine room makes me happy, I Love Love these two rooms because of that.

Even if they don't do another musician related house, I Still really want a Heavy metal house, I would love to hear some really hard metal in the houses,

some hard guitars and some screaming, that would be really awesome

• Mark M. changed the title to Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D