Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

If Alice shows up: BEST. HHN. EVER!

A little something I noticed the other night, in the last couple of rooms the In-Between "pentacles" are now showing up on the floors... I guess whatever they painted over them with is wearing off from all the feet walking though the house!

My friend Tyler & I noticed..... on our multiple trips through the house... the floor in the Morgue scene infront of Alice & his dummy is pretty much caving in due to the water damage from the water spray effect. We'll be surprised if the floor makes it to the final night without a hole...

• Like 1

My friend Tyler & I noticed..... on our multiple trips through the house... the floor in the Morgue scene infront of Alice & his dummy is pretty much caving in due to the water damage from the water spray effect. We'll be surprised if the floor makes it to the final night without a hole...

I noticed that last night. I walked and was like "Frick there is a sink hole here in the floor!"

Yeah, we told Andy (lead who takes us through a lot) and he said they should be fixing it.

• Like 1

yesterday some people were jumping on it on purpose. those same people were jumping on the floor by the Jock actor because it kind of bounces in there too. but yes the whole in the floor by Alice people were trying to make it deeper. It happen twice by two different people

Wow. I thought that was supposed to happen... like to give an you "unbalanced" feeling to match what is happening to Steven's mind in that point of the house narrative.

Now it will add a new level of fear to the house... wondering if I will fall through the floor!!!

at first when I noticed it I also thought that was supposed to happen, since it happened right in front of a girl standing there telling people to move. I saw a guy jumping on the thing and she never said anything so I assumed it was fine.

I noticed from the beginning of the run - I remember saying something about the floor being "wonky", and then figuring the same thing, that it was set up to assist in disorientation. If we're talking about the area right around Heart Alice in Xray, that floor has been that way since EP.

• Like 1

Usually, cast changes are dreaded times to go through a house. However, we experiened a cast change in Alice Cooper on Friday night and happened to be under the bleachers during the switch. Both jocks provide great interactions with their HNN guests and to have both together was an unforgettable experience. I know that Kathy thoroughly enjoyed this!

See, Kathy, our timing was perfect, even amidst the "what the hell are we doing" fiasco in KidZone. Timing is everything. ;)

• Like 3

I noticed from the beginning of the run - I remember saying something about the floor being "wonky", and then figuring the same thing, that it was set up to assist in disorientation. If we're talking about the area right around Heart Alice in Xray, that floor has been that way since EP.

so it is meant to be that way? that's cool, I don't think I noticed it before.

I noticed this too on Friday night. It was almost like a little mini trampoline haha

I went through this house twice last night and believe I hit the same cast twice. Not sure which one, actually. First time was about 11:00 and was one of the best walkthroughs I've had in here. All scareactors were on top form!

I truly appreciated the first mental patient who addressed me by name - I asked him if he need to see a doctor, later around 2:00 AM he made a comment about this again, I told him sorry, I was out of patients!

The Jock under the bleachers and the cheerleader also gave me little waves and attention and the Showman at the end bowed and tipped his hat. I felt oddly... worthy.

The second run through was a bit surreal as many scareactors apparently had been let to go home if they did not wish to stay til 2:00 on the extended hours. The most weird event was in the "Vengeance is Mine" room where the Father was missing from his space... but the recorded insult still played! It's a tad strange to be insulted by an empty alcove!

Saw both the first & last set of Cast A....

After the stripper, Dr Jimmy made a Ceiling Cat reference in the Morgue... it amused us greatly. :D

My tribute to the guy at the end of the stripper/morgue scene:

ceiling_cat1.jpg

• Like 2

Alright so i've been through this house 34 times.... and I STILL can't even tell you what songs are in each scene. <_< Seriously, you'd think the music would be emdedded into my brain now like you scareactors with the speakers placement...

Scene 1 - "I'll Bite Your Face Off"

Scene 2 - ? (medical room)

Scene 3 - "The Black Widow"/"Devil's Food" (pretty sure i've heard both)

Scene 4 - ? (Kitchen)

Scene 5 - "School's Out"

Scene 6 - "No More Mr Nice Guy"

Scene 7 - ? (Stripper)

Scene 8 - "Feed My Frankenstein"

Scene 9 - ? (X-Ray 2?)

Scene 10 - ? (Finale - Chris told me what it was, but i forgot)

oh and here's another lulz for you scareactors in this house... never heard the "Paging Vincent Furnier" call in Scene 2 until the other night. Yes, 30-something times through this house & i just now heard it. <_<

ah okay... thats what i thought the stripper room was when i was listening to it earlier, but was having a brain malfunction.

So i just need to figure out Scenes 2, 4, & 9...

Hopefully i'll be able to hit the house a few times. I'll just have to listen more carefully.

Medical room is Poison, I'm pretty sure.

oh okay. I'll take a listen to that soon... thanks for the heads up Kathy :D

Will he be doing the same for Orlando?

he's been at the Hollywood event a few times this year... but seeing as its the final weekend. I would say dont expect an appearance from him.... unfortunately....

but yea it would be awsome if he did... i'd wait in line all night :lol: