HHN 22 Discussion

Just to clear some of this up, I've heard that the walker horde is still part of the event, it's just not listed at all.

You are correct.

The walkers will be there just not as we originally thought.

I am really glad to read this, if you guys know they will be there, makes me feel happy,

this is all just so weird, I guess I was right to think it will be a surprise, but, I wonder why not use it for publicity

From Facebook:

"Unfortunately due to last-minute scheduling issues, Joey James couldn't join us for The Walking Dead preview today, but we'll still be sharing first-looks at the house right here on the page. We know you want to be here, Joey - we will miss you. But we are working on something special for you coming soon. HHN fans, stay active on this page and you could be next..."

From Facebook:

"Unfortunately due to last-minute scheduling issues, Joey James couldn't join us for The Walking Dead preview today, but we'll still be sharing first-looks at the house right here on the page. We know you want to be here, Joey - we will miss you. But we are working on something special for you coming soon. HHN fans, stay active on this page and you could be next..."

Honestly I think this Joey James is fake.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2012/09/universal-studios-first-peek-at-walking-dead-house-for-halloween-horror-nights.html

The barn, with burning smell, ends the house — unless you count the hordes of walkers outside in the new free-form scare zone at this year’s HHN.

Hmmmmm, could that be why the Walkers/Zombies have been removed? They aren't a roaming horde, but rather hang out around the exit of TWD???

I heard from a pretty reliable source that we will be seeing motorcycles in the streets again this year (not sure how they will be decorated though).

Now the only question is, what horde would they belong too? I would say Warriors, but they are supposed to be from long ago, and modern day bikes don't really fit with that. My only other guess would be for Prisoners (since they will already have some chainsaws). Chainsaws and motorcycles seem like they would go hand in hand.

Again, I don't know this as fact, just something I heard and wanted to pass along.