HHN 22 Discussion

So for a non-passholder who will not be likely to get in early going with people who will want to go to the shows and ride but going three nights but he himself wants to go to all the houses should I make a run for Silent Hill and Walking Dead first and then take the rest as it goes or should I go to the other houses and wait till the lines die down near the end of the night?.... on another topic last year they had the text this number to get line announcements will this return?

So for a non-passholder who will not be likely to get in early going with people who will want to go to the shows and ride but going three nights but he himself wants to go to all the houses should I make a run for Silent Hill and Walking Dead first and then take the rest as it goes or should I go to the other houses and wait till the lines die down near the end of the night?.... on another topic last year they had the text this number to get line announcements will this return?

Before you create another run on sentence, you should run on over to TWD to get it done with if you are going for one night. Seeing as you are going three nights, you'll be fine. Text's should return this year.

• Like 2

So, looking at the pictures JWFearman put up tonight and it got me thinking. The Winter's Night gate being used and graveyard themed, and the theming around Simpsons is graveyard themed, and then the whole story being "a long forgotten graveyard being unearthed", could we see that motif spread in other areas of the park?

I know KidZone has different theming, so that idea could already be BS, just kind of popped into my head and wanted to see what people thought.

So, looking at the pictures JWFearman put up tonight and it got me thinking. The Winter's Night gate being used and graveyard themed, and the theming around Simpsons is graveyard themed, and then the whole story being "a long forgotten graveyard being unearthed", could we see that motif spread in other areas of the park?

I know KidZone has different theming, so that idea could already be BS, just kind of popped into my head and wanted to see what people thought.

These tombstones are rising from the ground at both entrances to Central Park. So I would assume so.

tomb.jpg

Edited by StewieGriffin

Seeing these pictures reminded me of Grown Evil scarezone. But that isn't my point, did anyone else realize that the music used in the zone sounded Silent Hill like, or was a Silent Hill song? Perhaps Universal gives hints through music as to what we will expect next year.

As for the whole "no more old rules" thing for the roaming hordes, does anyone know if this means no more sidewalks? That would be fantastic.

I've really been wanting the same thing. But from what others suggested, due to both safety and potentially litigious guests, this is apparently unlikely.

But we sure can hope!!

I've really been wanting the same thing. But from what others suggested, due to both safety and potentially litigious guests, this is apparently unlikely.

But we sure can hope!!

I think sidewalks are going to be out of bounds for the scareactor, unfortunately. They are a tripping hazard and litigious guests are a sad reality.

I know everyone was saying BG made it work, but BG doesn't really have sidewalks, so I don't think it's a very good comparison.

Now, if the scareactors are allowed to give chase, then I have a simple solution for us "diehards" who wish to immerse ourselves:

Think of the sidewalks as out of bounds for yourself. Do not walk on them unless you need to enter a building or use a restroom. Stay to the streets. If you need an immersive "excuse" to add to the horror, then consider the sidewalks a dead end.

Our backstory for the streets is: Uni is being overrun by monsters they dug up. The majority of buildings at Uni are facades and we cannot enter them. So, if your are trying to "escape", you would not want to corner yourself against a wall.

Seeing these pictures reminded me of Grown Evil scarezone. But that isn't my point, did anyone else realize that the music used in the zone sounded Silent Hill like, or was a Silent Hill song? Perhaps Universal gives hints through music as to what we will expect next year.

Yes they played three songs from Silent Hill:

Opened Way

Alessa's Harmony

Sacred Land of Moneton

Its starting to get close to opening day, and still no merch... Any body know exactly when they will go online? Last year i remember going up about a week before, i hope it comes out soon! And hopefully they can be as nice as the Howl-O-Scream ones. I feel if they keep going with what they are showing in the BK cups and the Publix stands, I have a feeling I wont be as happy. I believe there will be:

1. House shirt (once your in saying on front)

2. Walking dead shirt (all gear not just shirt- Pins, lanyards, maybe even a rick hat?)

3. regular halloween horror nights 22 shirt (possibly with all logos like they have the shirt with spiderman hulk etc and UOR in the middle)

4. Pin

5. I hope they have a jacket, but a lot better than last years. Not saying i didnt like that they had a sweatshirt last year, its just i hope it has houses or something unique on the back or front.

6. The traditional lanyard

Edited by jetsfreakHHN

Okay so regarding streets.... from what it seems like, all of the scarezones (or just Beasts/Dragon Warriors) will have an:

- Actor A

- 2 parade performers

- a chainsaw

No idea what this means, unless these random castings are maybe the "zones" which was coded "Z". Hopefully I will be able to clarify this later.

Its starting to get close to opening day, and still no merch... Any body know exactly when they will go online? Last year i remember going up about a week before, i hope it comes out soon! And hopefully they can be as nice as the Howl-O-Scream ones. I feel if they keep going with what they are showing in the BK cups and the Publix stands, I have a feeling I wont be as happy. I believe there will be:

1. House shirt (once your in saying on front)

2. Walking dead shirt (all gear not just shirt- Pins, lanyards, maybe even a rick hat?)

3. regular halloween horror nights 22 shirt (possibly with all logos like they have the shirt with spiderman hulk etc and UOR in the middle)

4. Pin

5. I hope they have a jacket, but a lot better than last years. Not saying i didnt like that they had a sweatshirt last year, its just i hope it has houses or something unique on the back or front.

6. The traditional lanyard

The Howl-O-Scream shirt is beautiful. There are usually three or four different shirts based around the event and singular houses. I myself would live some P&T merch.

Edited by Dr. D