HHN 22 Speculation

Too add onto to what Heather said.... lets look at it this way

it'd be odd for a dummy to be in a gargoyle house

and if the classic monster house is supposed to be the DE-concept, you wouldn't see this kind of detail nor would it fit into the theme

UNI listed the other 4 houses, so with the process of elimination- you're left with the victorian house

Sidenote: I'd love a Goosebumps house (or an entire land that replaces Kidzone), BUT that dummy is not Slappy.

The only other thing is that it is from the '100th year' house.

except the house isn't rumored to be 99 years of horror... its supposed to be dead exposure-esque, which would eliminate any type of details like the ones seen in the pic

except the house isn't rumored to be 99 years of horror... its supposed to be dead exposure-esque, which would eliminate any type of details like the ones seen in the pic

Oh yes I agree with you 100%. I was just saying its the only other option but one that isnt likely.

34nr3ix.jpg

One on the end look familiar? Recycle reduce reuse :)

I do believe the one on the opposite end is the blurry one.

Haha doing their bit for the enviroment :P

34nr3ix.jpg

One on the end look familiar? Recycle reduce reuse :)

I do believe the one on the opposite end is the blurry one.

Thanks JW.

Looking at that pic, I think Uni may have placed "dummy" heads on regular baby dolls. Wish I could have taken the UTH in 07, so I could have had a chance to view them with the lights on.

So we know these dolls were used in Dead Silence now.

• Like 1

Thanks JW.

Looking at that pic, I think Uni may have placed "dummy" heads on regular baby dolls. Wish I could have taken the UTH in 07, so I could have had a chance to view them with the lights on.

I actually own one of the dummy heads from the house and that's exactly what they did.

2007052.jpg

I understand that a Goosebumps house has not been rumored what so ever and doesn't go with any of our cryptic statements, but that skin crawling comment has me wondering. It would be amazing if they did a Goosebumps house. But this is most likely for our Victorian house.

Goosebumps will not be happening this year or ever as far as I know. Gotta love those facebook rumors ;) We know what the houses are. When you look at the three we have left, it's rather easy to decide what house it's from. As others have said take the three we have left, it doesn't fit at all with gargoyles, doesn't fit in a DE style house, the only one left is the Victorian Mansion.

• Like 1

I actually own one of the dummy heads from the house and that's exactly what they did.

2007052.jpg

Awesome souvenir and I don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed that I was right.

I see way tooooo many baby doll hands in a day. Six year old daughter = bombarded by baby dolls.

Also if we ever have a Barbie house, I will totally be able to name the Barbies for you guys.

Back to spec.

I think we've figured this one out. Victorian house. Another thought I had was how much Uni loves playing with us. All the IP houses, spec on 100 yrs of horror house, why not post a pic like this? Everyone is going to go for an IP or 100 yrs of horror. Like the Xmas pics last year had people saying it would be a Black Christmas house.

386994_10151033508948233_527787589_n.jpg

Now, I may be missing the details that outline an additional doll in this picture in regard to what *I* just noticed. But beside the cheek of the dummy in the foreground there looks to be a very distorted image. I think that might be the image that was questioned.

Also if we ever have a Barbie house, I will totally be able to name the Barbies for you guys.

Tiffany's scene in 2009's Chucky house had a barbie-esque scene.... Written on the walls "Barbie is a whore", "Pretty Bitch" & "Slut".

Yes... out of everything in that scene i remember the naughtyness on the walls :chucky:

• Like 2

Tiffany's scene in 2009's Chucky house had a barbie-esque scene.... Written on the walls "Barbie is a whore", "Pretty Bitch" & "Slut".

Yes... out of everything in that scene i remember the naughtyness on the walls :chucky:

I remember the monkey and the plushie.

Spec thought:

Besides the which one is real scare tactic we will probably see this year, I love the camo scares like the plushie and the Easter grass.

I wonder if there are any possible scares like that for this year? Maybe in P&T?

Assuming that IS a pic from a "100 years of horror" house...which is quite an assumption...it looks like the house will not be entirely in that black/gray-scale painting people were talking about earlier.

I guess it is possible that we get black and white scenes with the real "classic" monsters...but this would mean the whole house would not be black/white.

maybe a progression through the "100 years of horror" starting in the past ending with more contemporary properties. Or backwards starting now. ENDING with a black and white (DE like) finale? Perhaps the tunnel (if we haven't already located it) could be used to transport in time?

I spitball a lot...if you haven't noticed by now in my 6 (or so) posts.

Ok, there was an HHN tinychat and a dev guy showed up! He told us some stuff, mostly about HHN development in general, but he did say something very crucial about HHN22 in specific:

THERE WILL BE AN ICON.

of course, he didn't tell us anything about who or what said Icon might be.

screencap proof of any of this?

Because I could say the dippin dots guy at the park told me that there would be "flying unicorns" this year... and claim that it was happening. or that there will be JAWS shark in the lagoon "swimming" around... just sayin.

• Like 6

screencap proof of any of this?

Because I could say the dippin dots guy at the park told me that there would be "flying unicorns" this year... and claim that it was happening. or that there will be JAWS shark in the lagoon "swimming" around... just sayin.

I realized like two seconds after I closed the window how dumb I was to not cap it.

But there were a bunch of other people in the chat, including fears, someone with a bunch of "m"s in their name...

I think they're all on the forums.

Regardless, as much as I want to believe he was a real dev guy, there's always a possibility he was trolling us, so take it with a grain of salt :/

The dummy/doll has to be related to the Victorian house, no doubt. I just wonder if there will be any recognizable tie-in to it. "Legendary truth" is the obvious choice, "American horror story" is a possibility, and "the woman in black" is kind of a remote chance. Of course it could be entirely fresh, maybe it actually takes place during the Victorian era and involves the occult.

• Like 1

So there's a random chat and you think a dude from development showed up? You honestly don't think someone was messing around? Like think about it hard for a second

So PIRKA said she was prob wrong and said to take it with a grain of salt and you still need to feel like making her feel stupid? Come on CNYHHN315 really think about what your going to type before you type it... Like think about it hard for a second...

Back on with the Speculation...

What if they do have an Icon and they stareted to do an Icon Type show in the BJ spot... think that would bring in the people?

The dummy/doll has to be related to the Victorian house, no doubt. I just wonder if there will be any recognizable tie-in to it. "Legendary truth" is the obvious choice, "American horror story" is a possibility, and "the woman in black" is kind of a remote chance. Of course it could be entirely fresh, maybe it actually takes place during the Victorian era and involves the occult.

If the Vortex is in this house then it probably sends us back to the Victorian era... I say probably but really mean hopefully lol

Edited by Villafane
  • Like 3

I hoping this a LT house!! Cause I never got to see the first one in 2010. So I think maybe since the vortex is in this house..that the collective team or "spirit seekers" have created a time machine to transport us back in time to the Victorian era...? Any thoughts??

• Like 1

Pirka didn't say he was wrong, just said to take it with a grain of salt. CNYHHN315 did not make Pirka feel stupid, just challenge the fact this happened... You may wanna take a look in the mirror about cutting others down... Anyways.... If this chat did happen then cool, but I find it highly unlikely. Uni is very tight lipped and we have had a lot of our highly knowledgeable insiders state not to expect an icon, like HHN14. I highly doubt anyone from Uni is gonna get on some random chat and start giving information out. Where was this chat anyways?

• Like 1

Pirka didn't say he was wrong, just said to take it with a grain of salt. CNYHHN315 did not make Pirka feel stupid, just challenge the fact this happened... You may wanna take a look in the mirror about cutting others down... Anyways.... If this chat did happen then cool, but I find it highly unlikely. Uni is very tight lipped and we have had a lot of our highly knowledgeable insiders state not to expect an icon, like HHN14. I highly doubt anyone from Uni is gonna get on some random chat and start giving information out. Where was this chat anyways?

Correction, the highly knowledgable insiders HAVE stated that there now might be a good possibility and that things regarding that subject have indeed changed.... Edited by CoreySalyer

I realized like two seconds after I closed the window how dumb I was to not cap it.

But there were a bunch of other people in the chat, including fears, someone with a bunch of "m"s in their name...

I think they're all on the forums.

Regardless, as much as I want to believe he was a real dev guy, there's always a possibility he was trolling us, so take it with a grain of salt :/

Don't worry about it Pirka we all think of things after the fact lol. I wasn't aware we all had to provide proof of the things we say now lol. It might work that way on other forums but that's not how we roll here. I don't have any doubt that conversation happened but the problem is proving whether people are who they say they are. I'll keep this info at the back of my mind and we'll see if he was right. I think that's called keeping an open mind :P

• Like 5