HHN 21 Discussion

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks for the advice!! Two days should deffenitly be enough for everything though right??

If you work efficiently you can hit everything in one day on a peak night (remember, you get til 2 AM.) Seriously, just be there at opening both days and hit up Blood'n'Gutz, Poe, and Saws'n'Steam when they open. Winter's Night seems to consistently have the shortest lines so I'd save that one for last.

Easily finish everything, some of it twice. The least amount of houses I did in one night once I got past my first year was five with a Bill and Ted show. Just make sure you check times with the text schedule for general wait times and my recommendation is to try and hit the three soundstages or the parade building and sprung tents as those two groups exits feed into the next one's queue

Regarding the subject of Hell Week, my understanding has always been that any week surpassing the usual 4 nights, Thursday through Sunday, is considered a Hell Week. It usually involves the park hours being extended as well. Most years, we end up with two Hell Weeks. This year Hell Week #1 is 5 days and Hell Week #2 is 6 days. : (

To clarify about crowds, there's no real way to know for sure if there will be a big crowd. Yes, those weeks do see higher attendance rates, but that doesn't necessarily mean that queue lines are going to double in wait time or anything like that. My advise is the same as most other members' who have responded: if you've been before and know your way around the event or park, you'll be able to do everything that your heart desires. Just don't squander your time. If this is your first year, then I recommend coming two nights instead of one in order to see and experience everything that's available. It all depends on your budget though.

Regarding the subject of Hell Week, my understanding has always been that any week surpassing the usual 4 nights, Thursday through Sunday, is considered a Hell Week. It usually involves the park hours being extended as well. Most years, we end up with two Hell Weeks. This year Hell Week #1 is 5 days and Hell Week #2 is 6 days. : (

Great looks like the 2 weeks I'll be there are both hell week(s). Good thing for express, 7 nights to attend and not going on Friday and Saturday nights.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I wonder who's smart idea it was to put the Lady Luck's Wheel right at the start of the scare-zone. Last night and from what I keep seeing is that zone is turning into a photo area.

Are you honestly surprised by this? I hope it's more under control tonight. On opening weekend the deal seemed to be that the Lucks would take photos during the daytime (fair, they can't really scare anyway) and scare by night. That trend should continue.

Lol, not at all Fallow. I love taking photos every night but I guess some people don't understand it's a "Scare" zone. I always stand on the side and take photos. Regular people walk through stop and then take photos.

Anybody notice that the scare-actors besides in "7" are not camera friendly this year like before.

Lol, not at all Fallow. I love taking photos every night but I guess some people don't understand it's a "Scare" zone. I always stand on the side and take photos. Regular people walk through stop and then take photos.

Anybody notice that the scare-actors besides in "7" are not camera friendly this year like before.

So far, we've been reminded at least twice a night not to pose for any photos unless it's absolutely necessary, like you've been cornered or something. That's why I've only been staying around you for a little while at a time when you visit.

That's ok Pumpkin I understand. Your zone is always moving and staying active. Plus it's so dark pictures are always hard to get out.

Yesterday I saw stupid people jumping on one of the large Canyon dudes and trying to snap a picture. If you ask and don't say yes. Move on please.

Hey guys, one more question. I have a friend who went last weekend and got to see a few houses early with the annual passholders RSVP. But he told me that the houses seemed empty with barely any scareactors and the ones that were there werent really trying. Does this usually happen when you see these houses early with the RSVP?

wow, the lines last night were short most of the night, The Thing and Nightingales stayed below the 20 minute mark most of the night, the line kept moving fast too,

the biggest surprise was Saws and Steam it was like 20 minutes around 9 pm or something, the only long line was the Holidays house, everything else kept moving really fast,

poe was like 25 minutes, in between was like 20,

yesterday was a good night to see everything,

So far, we've been reminded at least twice a night not to pose for any photos unless it's absolutely necessary, like you've been cornered or something. That's why I've only been staying around you for a little while at a time when you visit.

this is happening in Acid assault too,

usually i would be kinda upset of not being able to take pics, but, this year does't really bother me since there is almost nothing to take pictures of lol,