HHN XXI Casting Locations

Has anyone got a call from their ASM yet?

i believe all those calls have already gone out, considering that they start tmw with prep. All coord calls should have also gone out already they start at the end of the week.

i believe all those calls have already gone out, considering that they start tmw with prep. All coord calls should have also gone out already they start at the end of the week.

Actually coordinator calls are still ongoing. The ASM's haven't made calls yet to the scareactors. Eveyone should have gotten an initial call from someone in Entertainment stating the location and dates of rehearsals, however the ASM's have yet to call to re-confirm the dates and times.

Guest HHNPicMan

I received my asm/sm call today. Hope the rest of you are too!

I havent recieved mine yet. However, i'm willing to bet that I will receive mine any day now. I think I am one of the last groups to do rehersals, so that may delay my call.

Does anyone know if you still get called by the assistant stage manager if you are a swing? I heard some people who are in my house were called last week. I haven't received a call, but I am scheduled for rehearsal on the 16... >__<

You should get one. I was a swing last year and received a call.