HHN XXI Auditions

Legacy you nailed that answer, as did Aweed. It's really just that simple, the appreciation goes up that much more. So I don't think it ruins the experience, you just lookfor certain things more, and enjoy them when you see them

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I already feel as if I have loads of respect for the scareactor team, and I also feel as if I don't startle that easily anymore ( I guess that riding a motorcycle in Florida traffic does that to you XD) so it sounds like if anything becoming a scareactor will help revitalize my love for the event.

Ok, I'll be definitely checking the computer then. Do you think there is a chance of it opening before that?

Who knows. I'm making an educated guess because of when it launched for the Reunion Audition. It's possible it will be earlier, but I honestly would doubt that. Fourteen days prior at about the same time of the day seems about right in my book. If anyone thinks I'm being crazy (or even if I'm wrong) I'll gladly stand corrected.

Who knows. I'm making an educated guess because of when it launched for the Reunion Audition. It's possible it will be earlier, but I honestly would doubt that. Fourteen days prior at about the same time of the day seems about right in my book. If anyone thinks I'm being crazy (or even if I'm wrong) I'll gladly stand corrected.

Sounds good. Thanks for your help!

Just curious as to what times others are selecting. I signed up for 6:20. Anyone else get that time. If so, that could help give an idea of what they plan to do at the auditions.

You do realize that the audition today was for returning/current UO employees...right?

You have to be a current cast member who works in the park regularly or a scareactor who worked the event last year.

To answer your question, it will most likely be done the same as it has in previous years:

1. Go to Human Resources building and they will give you a number, take a head-shot, and varify that you are a current team member.

2. Get the paperwork and go to the large room to fill it out and to socialize.

3. Take the completed paperwork and your head-shot to the table where they'll make sure it is fully filled out.

4. Wait for them to call your number/name.

5. You will get in line in numeric order and they will take you to the audition room.

6. You will be asked your name, and then some type of horror related question.

7. Once everyone is looked at/asked, you will go outside to wait for the results.

You do realize that the audition today was for returning/current UO employees...right?

You have to be a current cast member who works in the park regularly or a scareactor who worked the event last year.

I was a Active Backup the last two years... :D

are you even allowed to audition if you've never worked for Universal? since this year the audition process is different what are they gonna make you do?

No, you do not have to work for Universal to audition for the General Public auditions. And no one knows what they will make you do until you are auditioning.

We got the email for the Reunion Audition on the Thursday after the Tuesday sign-up. Luckily I knew about it before so I got a good time, but if you didn't then you got a much later appointment time.

Hopefully they will send them out sooner for the open auditions.

do they look for anything special when you audition?

The best answer you can is personality. Unless the audition process goes back to have it was a few years ago (with actual movement exercises coming into play), they have less than a minute to focus on you individually. In that minute, they are looking at your body-type, your posture, and your "look." The question they ask is the only real chance you get to stand out, so you really have to make that count. You need to take the opportunity to be fun and engaging in a one sentence answer, and if you can honestly give an answer that is different from everybody else in the room that doesn't hurt (ie, if everyone is saying "Nightmare on Elm Street is their favorite scary movie, you say "The Descent").

Stand up tall, have a good attitude, and be interesting. That's what they're looking for.

Guest HHNPicMan

Just got my HHN Audition appointment. I have the first appointment on July 12. That is the first appointment for general auditions.

General Auditions are open now, meaning those people who did not perform last year! Check your emails, and good luck to fellow audiotionees (if thats a word!).