HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New update, red and blue!

Not quite - Saws'n'Steam (RED) and Winter's Night (CYAN) - Poe is "blue" and hasn't gotten its game yet.

There are of course back story tables accompanying each house. Winter's Night's newspaper article may hold the answer to what "The House" actually is... and that "spinster" sounds awfully suspicious. Hasn't Universal PR stated several times now that Lady Luck craves giving you a choice?

Not quite - Saws'n'Steam (RED) and Winter's Night (CYAN) - Poe is "blue" and hasn't gotten its game yet.

There are of course back story tables accompanying each house. Winter's Night's newspaper article may hold the answer to what "The House" actually is... and that "spinster" sounds awfully suspicious. Hasn't Universal PR stated several times now that Lady Luck craves giving you a choice?

For the sake of being specific it's a Light Sea Green Cyan...

@UORHHN has posted a new Poe preview picture!

392994598.jpg

You’ll step inside works of insanity like “The Tell-Tale Heart,” “The Pit and the Pendulum,” “The Masque of the Red Death” and “The Raven,” and suddenly you’ll realize…you’re going as mad as he was.

The Take a Chance page has been updated, but it seems to be glitchy. The Green Card now has a multiplayer game "Poster Child", but I can't get the backstory for the house to load for some reason. The Pink Card had nothing new and the Blue Card keeps logging me out for some reason, so I can't check it.

EDIT: Pink Card now has a game too- "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Edited by Stumpy