The Forsaken

HR Bloodnguts presents Holidays of Horror

The Thing

Saws n Steam: Into the Machine

The In-Between

Winter’s Night: The Haunting of Hawthorne Cemetery

Nightingale’s Blood Prey

307321_10150274689711996_501356995_8195918_2189623_n.jpg

Nevermore: The Madness of Poe. Your going to be trapped in the darkness and insanity of Edgar Allen Poe’s Greatest Works.

The Forsaken - You’re going to be surrounded by the vengeful souls of the fourth condemned ship that took part in Christopher Columbus’ infamous voyage.

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror - You’re going to be joining Creature Feature host H.R. Bloodengutz as he presents a scare-a-thon of Holiday based horror films staring you.

The Thing - You’re going to come face to face with an alien being that will be able to replicate any living creature.

Saws & Steam: Into The Machine - In this mechanical nightmare you’re going to have crushing pistons and spinning blades. Beware!

The In-Between - A 3D haunted house. You're going to go through an ominous portal and end up with creatures from your nightmares.

Winter’s Night: The Haunting of Hawthorne Cemetery - Vengeful spirits will haunt your every move.

Nightingale Blood Prey - Terrifying banshees will feed on the weak and the dying ...and you.

Edited by DireBrian

Cleaned up the thread. Please refrain from posting "I am excited" because aren't we all? Please use the discussion thread to discuss about the website. Thanks.

They added three new multi-player games. One for The Forsaken (Secret of the Stones), one for Nightingale's: Blood Prey (A Bit of the Bubbly) and one for Bloodengutz (The Final Cut). When you beat these new multi-player games, you unlock the second half of the corresponding poker chip on The House page. Clicking on the corresponding colored circle on the house of cards will bring you to a neat page with click-able items providing detailed backstory for the house.

It also looks like the banishment time has been reduced to 30minutes.

Apparently you can no longer play the old games for Nightingale (Tank You), Bloodngutz (Channel Surfing), or Forsaken (Loose Cannon). For those of you who hadn't already beaten the games and had half your chip - it seems you're out of luck. Even if you win the new game multiple times, you will not be able to complete your chip and view the clue table.

Apparently you can no longer play the old games for Nightingale (Tank You), Bloodngutz (Channel Surfing), or Forsaken (Loose Cannon). For those of you who hadn't already beaten the games and had half your chip - it seems you're out of luck. Even if you win the new game multiple times, you will not be able to complete your chip and view the clue table.

I am not sure this is entirely true I just went to the site and clicked on the yellow card and still got channel surfing...

This was posted on the HHN FB page in a comment:

Fans, the second level games only come on from 6pm - 6am. You can play the single player games from 6am - 6pm. Have fun!

Guest HHNPicMan

Probably a stupid question, but where do you play these games I keep hearing about?

These games can be found at the same place where the original games are. You click on the cards to play. HOWEVER..... the new multiplayer games are only available between 6PM and 6AM. So, right now it is 1:37 PM. Therefore, the new games are not available. This allows people to be able to go back and play the original games, then play the new games.

Once 6PM roles around, you click on either the Orange Card, Purple Card, or Gold Card to play the multiplayer game. Eventually, all cards will offer a multiplayer game.

These games can be found at the same place where the original games are. You click on the cards to play. HOWEVER..... the new multiplayer games are only available between 6PM and 6AM. So, right now it is 1:37 PM. Therefore, the new games are not available. This allows people to be able to go back and play the original games, then play the new games.

Once 6PM roles around, you click on either the Orange Card, Purple Card, or Gold Card to play the multiplayer game. Eventually, all cards will offer a multiplayer game.

Thank's because I was playing them now and have beaten them all. I wasn't sure what was going on. I guess I can wait until 6.