HHN XXI Survey's

Mark M.

The Halloween Horror Nights XXI Planning Survey is out.

http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/HHN11

Some notes;

This version of a Frequent Fear Pass (Rush of Fear - for now) would let you attend HHN every night (including weekends) for the first 10 event nights. Based on the projected 2011 schedule this would include the first three weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) as well as the weekday event nights for a total of 10 event nights.

Copy and paste the URL above into the browser and it should work.

Copy and paste the URL above into the browser and it should work.

I was about to reply and say that the link didn't work. It wasn't until I quoted your post that I noticed this. For some reason, the link doesn't work, but copying and pasting it does.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Unfortunately, it was mostly focused on FFP and Rush of Fear (two things that don't apply to me, because I'm going October 7th, 8th, and 9th for sure). The survey didn't feature any questions regarding houses/zones/icons/characters/themes/ect, though.

I am going that weekend too, and since it said "first 10 nights of the event", wouldn't it apply to us? It'd be the perfect ticket option for me. I'd like a version with Express though.

I am going that weekend too, and since it said "first 10 nights of the event", wouldn't it apply to us? It'd be the perfect ticket option for me. I'd like a version with Express though.

Your right it would apply to you. I wouldn't be surprised if they do an Express option on that pass. If your going multiple nights to me that pass if they do indeed have it would be the perfect option for you.

Why, of course! :P

*The reason why I said Rush of Fear wouldn't apply to me was because I wouldn't have access to all the first 10 nights, so I don't see the point in getting one. I guess I could still get it though. I'm probably going to get Stay & Scream.

Last year I bought a Frequent Fear Pass with Express for only 3 nights. I was going to go 3 nights and get express for one and it worked out to be cheaper for me to get the FFP + Express. I got to go 3 nights and have Express pass for all 3 so I am glad I checked into that option and did the math. Before you do Stay & Scream I would check out the other options you might be able to get more nights the same price.

Is there really such a thing?

Yes! there Is! :P

I think I suffer from it, I mean, last year I went every day of the FFP+ and even before that, I have Halloween horror night dreams almost every night, sometimes they are nightmares,

a few nights ago I dreamed I was in a Graveyard style house, with zombies, but it was not a good dream it was a nightmare.

Ironically, the more I go to HHN the harder it takes me to get scared, and the more I dislike the Uni rides, I kinda hate the Simpsons, Im not to keen of MIB,

...there are things you don't want to be desensitized from

Yes! there Is! :P

I think I suffer from it, I mean, last year I went every day of the FFP+ and even before that, I have Halloween horror night dreams almost every night, sometimes they are nightmares,

a few nights ago I dreamed I was in a Graveyard style house, with zombies, but it was not a good dream it was a nightmare.

Ironically, the more I go to HHN the harder it takes me to get scared, and the more I dislike the Uni rides, I kinda hate the Simpsons, Im not to keen of MIB,

...there are things you don't want to be desensitized from

I wish I was able to go all the time. My wife and I are actually looking at moving to the Orlando area so we can go to the parks all the time. I have had Horror Night dreams too. I honestly can't say if they were good dreams or nightmares. I guess I would have to say they were good nightmares <_< I like the MIB ride and the Mummy but I could care less about the Simpsons and Jaws. The Simpsons and Jaws are rides I will do only if I have plenty of time and there is no wait. I can honestly say that I don't get scared very often. I am not one of the guys who walks around with my chest puffed out acting like I can't ever be scared. I am quite the opposite actually, I love to be scared it is the reason I go but it don't happen all the time. Last year in the 3 nights I went I only got about 6 good scares. I think that is because my wife walks around holding onto my back so they go after her though.

I think I'll still do a normal FFP, since that mostly gets me on off-peak nights. Had I gone on any of the peak nights, I wouldn't be able to do literally EVERYTHING in one night like I have in the past.

P.S. I would classify "HHN Overdose" as when you return to Universal a few months later for Mardi Gras and suddenly realize that there's nothing to do. I've done every ride at Universal and IOA (Dr. Doom I have only done once, all others have been multiple times), so HHN houses and scarezones are not only way more fun, they're a different experience each time you go in. Eventually you start to get tired of Universal when there's no houses to walk into.

The new one sounds good to my wife and I. We only go the first two or three Fridays before things get out of hand. Last year we bought the FFP Plus, mainly because we wanted to go all of the AP party nights.. but by the third week we were done. so that works well for us at least.

I think I'll still do a normal FFP, since that mostly gets me on off-peak nights. Had I gone on any of the peak nights, I wouldn't be able to do literally EVERYTHING in one night like I have in the past.

P.S. I would classify "HHN Overdose" as when you return to Universal a few months later for Mardi Gras and suddenly realize that there's nothing to do. I've done every ride at Universal and IOA (Dr. Doom I have only done once, all others have been multiple times), so HHN houses and scarezones are not only way more fun, they're a different experience each time you go in. Eventually you start to get tired of Universal when there's no houses to walk into.

Oh yeah definitely, I want to get a ticket to see Hollywood RipRide, but besides that, I would never go to Uni if is not HHN, there is totally nothing that would make me go back,

Islands of Adventure I still like a lot, I want to go more,

I always go the end of Sept./begining of Oct. so that new pass option would be perfect for me... I hope they do it.

I usually go on a Thursday and the following Sunday. We do this to avoid the crowds and to make sure we get into al the houses multiple times... if I could do that and still go rfiday adn saturday I would be stoked!

• 4 months later...

The FFP would be perfect for me. I ALWAYS go the first weekend of October, but this year I'll be going the weekend after that as well. (it'll be the first year going multiple times :') Im so excited; what an excellent 21st bday present hah) So this pass would be perfect for me -aka the broke college student who gets by from one waitressing paycheck to another. I really do hope they go through with it...though I'll be honest....I'll just buy 2 tickets if they dont'.......the other way would just save me some money.