HHN XXI Wishful Thinking

Something based on The Divine Comedy. With the exception of Hades and the Underworld, have we really encountered Hell and Satan? Could make for some creepy scareactors as you walk through the many circles of Dante's Inferno. Or are the overtly religious going to get their panties in a bunch?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something based on The Divine Comedy. With the exception of Hades and the Underworld, have we really encountered Hell and Satan? Could make for some creepy scareactors as you walk through the many circles of Dante's Inferno. Or are the overtly religious going to get their panties in a bunch?

Of course they will but then again look at all the free publicity they will bring :)

Chance? really? after all the negativity over the whole Jack and Chance marriage that was speculated for the last few years?

Well, how about we bring her back... but completely different for the New Era of Darkness?

FEAR could rip her to pieces and put her back together again in an entirely new demonic form that would not merely be a female sidekick to Jack but the living incarnation of Randomness and Blind Luck... especially Bad Luck.

We could call her ... Second Chance.

I could play her...then she would be FAT CHANCE!

Mae

ETA: Sorry! The pun was there...I had to go for it!!

I think Chance could hold her own. I like the idea of her killing Bill and Ted and starting up her own show.

M

Edited by Mae

Guest FL Universal Jax

I think Chance could hold her own. I like the idea of her killing Bill and Ted and starting up her own show.

Mae, you break my heart............ :zombie2:

But seriously, what if we had a house with a time traveling theme, like Doctor Who or Back to the Future? Think about this, we could have the same evil character, but each room would be like you were traveling through time seeing the evil character in different periods.

Oh yeah, talk about original...!!! B)

My folks are planning to go to HHN XXI in Orlando, Florida. I never been to HHN in my whole life. I can hardly wait to go their. but once I'm their, I want to see something new in HHN XI.

I want to see Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness, and Resident Evil. I've seen Evil Dead I, II, & Army of Darkness "A.K.A. Evil Dead III" but haven't seen The Resident Evil series. But still, CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

They do a voodoo like in Jurasic park and it sucked, not only as a house, it was hard to be s scare actor in that jungle like enviroment, bugs, and it was hot.

I hope the do more Universal movie houses. I loved dead silence, doomsday, Pyhco, and I would like to see a ZAP street. I don't what them to buy other movies but use Universal films to keep the cost down. a van helsing house would be fun. and the Museum house they talked about in the VIP lounge extreame houses, with an elevator and differant levels with differant exibits would be a cool house.

and now that Bush has done an extreame house, does anyone think HHN will do one?

I am extremely glad they did the day of the dead scarezone this year, I remember there was a thread about it in the Vault, and now I wish they did a voodoo house/scarezone

a voodoo doctor, I think a house based on a swamp would be amazing,

Does the departure of the Director and the Usher means no more "movie Scene" houses for a while? I really liked their houses, just wondering about this

They do a voodoo like in Jurasic park and it sucked, not only as a house, it was hard to be s scare actor in that jungle like enviroment, bugs, and it was hot.

I hope the do more Universal movie houses. I loved dead silence, doomsday, Pyhco, and I would like to see a ZAP street. I don't what them to buy other movies but use Universal films to keep the cost down. a van helsing house would be fun. and the Museum house they talked about in the VIP lounge extreame houses, with an elevator and differant levels with differant exibits would be a cool house.

and now that Bush has done an extreame house, does anyone think HHN will do one?

they did a voodoo already? wow, I didn't know,

I don't remember this voodoo in JP. I do remember Evilution in JP which I really didn't like. Is that what your talking about? That wasn't voodoo it was experimentation gone wrong. I do think uni will seriously think about doing an Extreme house this year. At least I hope they do. Oh and no offense but don't drink and type.

I like the idea of ZAP or something simular being used again in a scarezone from a earlier post eg like a zombie rehab where Zombie are now being used as a working force and have been working in a town to rebuild after the outbreak untill the power collars lose power or someother problem results in the zombies killing the many civlians and guards etc.

I think it would be cool to see a ghost-pirate maze of some sort. Knott's did a pirate maze a few years ago, but from what I heard, it sucked. I think HHN could do a really cool pirate-themed maze by having the facade going inside of a run-down pub, then go through the undead pirate-ridden town full of victims and looted places. The storyline could be Blackbeard's undead crew ravaging a nearby town or something. This could work best in a sound stage IMO.

I remeber a few years ago, I think 2008 maybe, they did the Scary Tales house and had the Malice in Wonderland scarezone. I really liked the ideas and I was hopping they could bring back that idea but through out the whole park, kinda like the storyteller twisted all of our famous and best short stories and made them like crazy or something...just an idea but I always thought it would be cool. I would also like the see more LT, I didn't have time to go through the house because we got to the park late, it seemed like a very cool house and I wish I had time to go to it. So I hope they bring it back so I can go through it :) I also like the Stephen King idea ;)

I think it would be cool to see a ghost-pirate maze of some sort. Knott's did a pirate maze a few years ago, but from what I heard, it sucked. I think HHN could do a really cool pirate-themed maze by having the facade going inside of a run-down pub, then go through the undead pirate-ridden town full of victims and looted places. The storyline could be Blackbeard's undead crew ravaging a nearby town or something. This could work best in a sound stage IMO.

I really like this idea. I'm not sure they would do it this year though considering disney has Pirates of the Caribbean 4 coming out in late may. That puts a dvd release around the end of October or early November. I just think the theme of the Pirates movies are a bit too close to the theme of the maze you describe especially since Blackbeard is a main focus of the new movie. It could be a great sound stage house though and I do really like the idea of having a pirate maze or even a pirate themed event in the future. I also think that a pirate themed year would be better suited for IOA because of the port of entry area.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I really like this idea. I'm not sure they would do it this year though considering disney has Pirates of the Caribbean 4 coming out in late may. That puts a dvd release around the end of October or early November. I just think the theme of the Pirates movies are a bit too close to the theme of the maze you describe especially since Blackbeard is a main focus of the new movie. It could be a great sound stage house though and I do really like the idea of having a pirate maze or even a pirate themed event in the future. I also think that a pirate themed year would be better suited for IOA because of the port of entry area.

Funny you said that since I thought it would be perfect for this year since that movie comes out. Marketing could see that pirates are fresh on people's minds. lol It doesn't have to be Blackbeard, it could be some made-up pirate or something. Maybe Jack the Clown Pirate or something. ;)

The Pirate idea would be really cool but only if they do something really cool with the actors' make up or give them masks, I would hate to see everyone just as a pirate, I think if they did what they did for Legendary Truth, but with skulls instead it would be really cool, or painting the actors' faces like skulls, that would be really cool, like if all the actors looked like this then it could be really awesome

RJ679.jpg

Funny you said that since I thought it would be perfect for this year since that movie comes out. Marketing could see that pirates are fresh on people's minds. lol It doesn't have to be Blackbeard, it could be some made-up pirate or something. Maybe Jack the Clown Pirate or something. ;)

Fresh on people's minds yes, but it would be borderline promoting a disney movie. I don't see them doing it this year. I wouldn't mind them doing it I just don't think they will. Would you really want to promote another company's movie when you have The Thing to promote from your own studio? I'm not saying that they would be directly promoting but it would make people think about disney's movie. Please no Jack the clown pirate. I'm sure uni could create a hell of a character based on an evil pirate though. Who knows maybe they create an evil pirate and he becomes the next Jack the clown type icon that they can go back to year after year when in need of an icon people know. I really do like the pirate idea just not for this year.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

Fresh on people's minds yes, but it would be borderline promoting a disney movie. I don't see them doing it this year. I wouldn't mind them doing it I just don't think they will. Would you really want to promote another company's movie when you have The Thing to promote from your own studio. I'm not saying that they would be directly promoting but it would make people think about disney's movie. Please no Jack the clown pirate. I'm sure uni could create a hell of a character based on an evil pirate though. Who knows maybe they create an evil pirate and he becomes the next Jack the clown type icon that they can go back to year after year when in need of an icon people know. I really do like the pirate idea just not for this year.

Just so you now, I was joking about the whole Jack the Pirate thing. lol. I'm sure they could come up with another good name for a pirate.

Fresh on people's minds yes, but it would be borderline promoting a disney movie. I don't see them doing it this year. I wouldn't mind them doing it I just don't think they will. Would you really want to promote another company's movie when you have The Thing to promote from your own studio? I'm not saying that they would be directly promoting but it would make people think about disney's movie. Please no Jack the clown pirate. I'm sure uni could create a hell of a character based on an evil pirate though. Who knows maybe they create an evil pirate and he becomes the next Jack the clown type icon that they can go back to year after year when in need of an icon people know. I really do like the pirate idea just not for this year.

Pirates have been around far longer than the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. With your thinking, there are plenty of house ideas they shouldn't have done because movies with a remotely similar theme came out as a motion picture that year.

Halloween Horror Nights XXI Presenst: Jack the Pirate!

5361497061_43c796819f.jpg

5362071624_86d117ebbf.jpg

This October, Jack the Pirate will take over the lands of Universal Orlando for a swashbuckling scary good time at Halloween Horror Nights XXI: Orangebeard's Revenge!

this is funny enough and everything but Jack is used so much, It wouldn't surprise me if someone at Uni didn't try to make this happen already... :rolleyes: