House return/sequel wish list

Before HHN 18, everyone seemed to want another Scary Tales and Body Collectors. Now that them two made there return at HHN 18, what is your wish list for a House return/sequel?

I'd like to see the following;

Hellgate Prison

The Skool

Demon Cantina

Ghost Town

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me dont want nothing to come back.. I want all orginals now.

People always seem to want originals but then rave about the sequels. I think there has to been a good mix of the two.

My votes would go to: Hellgate and Demon Cantina and the S.S. Frightanics... mmm amazing sets..

I really would like to see another Thing house or at least another house focused on animatronics. Not like creatures mind you where the creatures didn't really show up till near the end.

The weekend I was there they weren't work and the guy in the creature suit was only in the house once out of my 5 walk-throughs.. silly creatures..

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see another people under the stairs , although I never got to experience the orignal I really enjoyed the PUTS that was at sweet sixteen. How bout a Hells High that house always makes me remember how everything was be for jack and the world of icons. Also Horror In Wax even though it wasn't the scariest house it still has a pretty cool concept to me.

Edited by betweenthetruth

I would like to see another people under the stairs , although I never got to experience the orignal I really enjoyed the PUTS that was at sweet sixteen. How bout a Hells High that house always makes me remember how everything was be for jack and the world of icons. Also Horror In Wax even though it wasn't the scariest house it still has a pretty cool concept to me.

I worked in PUTS, I was the guy under the stairs

I worked in PUTS, I was the guy under the stairs

In the beginning part or at the end with the shot gun scare ?

I really thought the whole concept of that house was sick, IMO PUTS was one of the best house's of sweet sixteen Job well done .

Another thing they should bring back is some type of arrival show , that was one of the most disappointing things for me last year, I think they could have done wonder's bringing the case files to life .

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a Fear Factor sequel. What? It was my first "haunted" house ever. ....Okay, yeah, I'm totally kidding about wanting a sequel to that.

I haven't thought of which house I want a sequel to, and it seems that not many other people have either. Like mz said, there was a lot of talk about wanting Scary Tales and Body Collectors last year, but there's not really any talk this year. I guess there's nothing imparticular people want sequels to at the moment.

• 1 month later...

I'd like another Hellgate, PUTS, Psychoscarapy, All Nite Die In and RUN, because I always hear people rave about them and I didn't get to experience them. Another TCM would be awesome, that house scared me senseless and I ran out in a panic attack and crying. Haha, loved it.

I'd like to see the Fright Yard scarezone come back too, that was badass.

Hellgate Prison Revisited

All-Nite Die-In Take III

Horror Nights Nightmares: United

Those are the major three that I would not mind coming.

While I'm all for brand new, original houses, there are also a few I'd like to see return just because they were suck fun!

SS Frightanic, Demon Cantina, the original soundstage PUTS, Slaughterhouse...and don't hate me, but Screamhouse Resurrection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'd love to see a sequel to Leave it to Cleaver, I really enjoyed the light-hearted B-Horror tone of that house. That was def my fav house of last year.

I'd also like to see another Psychoscareapy since that was the first ever house I went in, kinda nostalgic about it

sequel or original doesn't matter much to me really. I don't think the name on the house matters as much as high quality production, inventive layouts and scares.

I'd like more houses like Leave it to Cleaver, The Hallow, Dead Silence, Psychoscareapy, or any of the classic monster houses from last year

I think PsychoScareapy and Demon Cantina are the only two houses that could come back, and I would be happy. Demon Cantina is probably my all-time-favorite house, and I loved the campy feel to it. PsychoScareapy felt different each go round, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I will probably lose all enthusiasm about this year if we have a 16ish revamp of all old houses. I think stuff needs to go away and not come back for a while.