Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

JackLover

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, the B&T is not particularly highly rated this year.

06 is the absolute best B&T ever, and I don't think they'll ever top it. And, I have no plans to return this year; I only have one more night off, and I'd much rather see houses and maybe Brian Brushwood. Once was enough.

I've been watching the Bill and Ted show since 1998 and this year by far is the absolute worst show that I've ever seen. I'm sorry to be so negative but, I've seen the show three different times now, and it's just really not good. I know some of the actors and I know that they work their asses off with the material they're given and the material is just crap. There's a few laughs here and there but, that is unacceptable. It's pretty bad when you like the dancing more than the actual show..even the music selection was off! I have spoken to a large amount of friends/people I know that aren't huge HHN fans like most of us, and they hated the show. I hate to say it, but I'm just really disappointed with the choices that were made for B&T this year.

Bill and Ted was so easy to Review this year...CRAP,,,PILES AND PILES.. I have never seen an audience so ready to leave a theater. I in fact have a theory I think people were hoping the theater would blow up with the Iphone bomb that we wouldn't have to suffer through any more of the show. I think when i was in the show (Thursday oct 30th 845) maybe 20 people stomped there feet to make the bombs not go off. Holy Crap the music selection sucked( OMG Living on a Prayer and Working for the Weekend montage) Oh worst DR. EVIL ever also. Let me mention a few things they missed hmmmm AVATAR, Tiger Woods, Alice in Wonderland, remake of the Karate Kid hell they could have thrown in the Burger King Breakfast thing and they made fun of BP why not the Tea Party.

I talked to other people leaving when we were walking out and they were all amazed how bad the show was. These were people who had been coming for years and they were just in disbelief it was that bad. Nothing can save this show unless the theater blows up before it is on again.

Im curious... Could someone put up a list of all the characters in the show... In a "Hidden" spoiler post..

Thanks

lets see, Dr. Who, The Situation and Snooki, Justin Bieber, Iron man and Pepper from Iron man 2, Alice from resident evil and Lindsay Lohan, Woody from toy story, Mr. T from the A team, the Last avatar, Hit Girl, Lady Gaga,

There might be some more but those are the ones I remember

lets see, Dr. Who, The Situation and Snooki, Justin Bieber, Iron man and Pepper from Iron man 2, Alice from resident evil and Lindsay Lohan, Woody from toy story, Mr. T from the A team, the Last avatar, Hit Girl, Lady Gaga,

There might be some more but those are the ones I remember

Just to add a few

Dr. Evil (although he was only on the screen so don't know if that counts), the smoke monster from Lost, the three main characters from Twilight, the Count from Sesame Street, Mel Gibson, and Tom Cruise. Katy Perry came in for the dance number at the end also.

It is in reference to

video, which was then turned into a song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw.

This weekend I've found myself one of around 13,000 people who used Crown Currency Exchange to order foreign currency, who due to them going into administration (bankrupt) won't be getting my $1100 next week and most likely won't be getting a refund of GB £s. Things were tough for this trip already, but now I'm needing to order a second lot of money to eat and drink for three weeks when I'm over there. And that really, really hurts.

But this video made me smile when I thought I couldn't. Definitely glad I saw it before going in blind to the B&T show, I'll laugh that much harder now.

I'm going on the 22nd and dragging with me 2 HHN virgins.

I myself have never attended and B&T show before but we were, for all intensive purposes, planning on making it a point to see the show.

Would this year's show not even be worth our time? We are only going for one night but we do have express passes.

I myself have never attended and B&T show before but we were, for all intensive purposes, planning on making it a point to see the show.

Would this year's show not even be worth our time? We are only going for one night but we do have express passes.

Yes go see it, for me its starting to grow on me. See it for yourself, don't let someone else's opinion ruin it for you don't be like the rest of the general public who don't think for themselves. Yes it had a very rough start, but by the time you get it the cast will be comfortable and having fun, prob improving more and such.

Considering you've got express passes and you're going on a peak night, you'll have plenty of time. As much as I dislike the show this year, I say see it. Simply because you should be able to hit all the houses by 10pm without really rushing and you'll have 4 hours left over.

Skip the show and do a house instead! I missed the show the past few years because I only got single night ticket and wanted to do all the houses. But this year I got a Frequent Fear pass so I could go two nights and do all the houses and the shows. I am glad I did all the houses and scarezones on thursday, because I wasted so much time watching this show, and didn't get to do most of the houses again. The show was just plain bad sorry. And I could tell most of everyone in the audience agreed with me, I hardly heard more then a short laugh now and again. The jokes were stupid, the movies they parodied were so bad I'm sure no one went and saw them anyways (I know that was part of the "plot"). And the story was so messed up I don't know why they tried. **SPOILER** B&T search to find characters from bad movies to help them fight the "evil movie producer", then a movie character would walk on stage do a lame joke and walk off. And when the producer returns, B&T's help are no where to be seen except "Hit Girl". And then a random Dr. Evil appearance to wrap up an equally random show. I did get a few short laughs here and there, but nothing like in years past. I know I could have gotten up and left at anytime, but I was hoping it would get better...it never did. This isn't meant to bash on the actors, they did a fine job acting. But I hope all the bad reviews make their way to Uni and they revamp the show for next year.

Edited by Just Jeff

I read something about actors getting comfortable it had nothing to do with the actors they did the best with what they had. The show is badly written unfunny and no adlibbing can help it. I did the show with 7 people who have gone to HHN for years and seen numerous Bill and Ted's and we all say in disbelief at how bad it was. I have also talked to Numerous people who have been on different nights who are various ages and they have all agreed it is terrible. If it was a few people I might think eh opinion but when it is nearly 90 percent of the people you talk to then there is a problem. If you have free time go see it but you have been warned If you have to skip something at HHN make it this show.

I have to say that this show is awful. We had an HHN virgin with us last night, and even she said it was just bad. Just do houses instead. It's not funny, the dancers weren't that great, and it was poorly written. Really disappointing.

Guest FL Universal Jax

Am I one of the only people that didn't hate the show? I found the show fun personally. Some parts I wasn't fond of, but the show as a whole I enjoyed.

You are not the only one. I am ejoying this years Bill & Ted as well. As a matter fact, I see it on an average of two times a night.

I guess its like sports, you have fans that like it when their winning, then you have true fans who stay no matter what.

"Tonight's show brought to you by the letters F and U..."

Am I one of the only people that didn't hate the show? I found the show fun personally. Some parts I wasn't fond of, but the show as a whole I enjoyed.

So far it seems to be You, Rob, Jordan (Nightshade), Wes, Aaron and myself who enjoyed/didn't hate the show this year.

I think it's gotten a lot better. I'm a HUGE Bill and Ted fan, to the point where I even sat through the crappy ones and still enjoy them. But the first night Bill and Teds was just....weak. I laughed for the first 5-10 minutes, then everything was kinda dragged on and I was just thinking "...meh." but I watched it again and was pleasantly pleased that they fixed the "flow" of the show, threw in more jokes, and made it live up to its name. It's doing great this year. The best? No. The worst? Definitely not.