HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

Stewie's Adventures at HHN Thursday, 9/30! Scareactors, you rock my world every year. Thanks for the scares and for allowing me to photograph you with Stewie. You all are AWESOME!

5057309973_70bfbfd412_b.jpg

You are awesome :) I love those pics, they're so funny, I can't believe you thought of this lol I would have been too afraid of doing something like this because of upsetting the actors,

those pics are really cool

Edited by black7mask

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are awesome :) I love those pics, they're so funny, I can't believe you thought of this lol I would have been too afraid of doing something like this because of upsetting the actors,

those pics are really cool

Thanks, Man! I have to admit it took a while for me to muster up the courage to ask them, but I'm glad I did. I couple of them looked at me like I was on crack, but I hope they might see the pics on here and get a chuckle now. :) P.S. I saw you removed the "Sir." That's funny. It made me laugh. :)

Edited by Sookie Smackhouse

Thanks, Man! I have to admit it took a while for me to muster up the courage to ask them, but I'm glad I did. I couple of them looked at me like I was on crack, but I hope they might see the pics on here and get a chuckle now. :) P.S. I saw you removed the "Sir." That's funny. It made me laugh. :)

lol is because there are so many pictures they keep pushing down, I thought your profile said male, But I think I got confused with BruinsFan's profile, :) but then I realized.

PLEASE. Nobody act like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYu4A9ELrR4

They should get kicked out of the park for doing that. That's deff. not right. Ever heard of respect? Guess not. Anyways I feel really bad for Jack and for any scare actor which has to deal with this crap from the rude guest. Can't be easy.

Where's security when you need it?

Edited by QueenOfDarkness

Hey everybody.

I've got about 400 photos from last night to process, so it's going to take me some time today to work my way through them. Just wanted to say thank you to armyofrobots (it was nice meeting you!) and jesspark for allowing me to take their pictures last night.

I took a lot of photos in the VIP lounge, as well, and I highly recommend the Thursday night Speaker's Forums. If you can make it out to HHN on a Thursday, pay the extra 10 bucks to get into the lounge. The props, concept artwork and various other cool touches are really a HHN fan's dream come true. Once you've had your fill of HHN artifacts from the past, you get the added treat of hearing members of Universal's A&D department speaking about various topics. Each week has a different focus. Last week focused on HHN's flirtations with the "Extreme House" concept, while this week's topic was 'Legendary Truth.' TJ and the rest of his Creative team detailed the evolution of HHN immersion and participation, and how it has culminated in the current ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that we all know and love. It was interesting to hear, and definitely made me look forward to their future topics.

Higher-res versions of these can be found at my HHNXX Flickr page. Thanks, guys!

5061906143_4ae0bbc5c4.jpg

5062515242_947fed5561.jpg

5062515436_c7b3430e83.jpg

5061906649_8f6bdc7d20.jpg

5062516008_5dd0915e99.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

Don't know if you're on here, but big thanks and apologies to this Body Collector in the 20 Years of Fear Scarezone. I grab pics of you guys any chance I can, as Body Collectors/Gentleman are some of my faves, but so sorry it took my Mom 5 minutes to figure out the camera while the onion rings I had just consumed at Mel's probably invaded your personal space while you so patiently waited. You deserve a medal! :blush:

5062379721_1ac58e2ff0_b.jpg