HNN First Annual HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

I will be at Bob's at 4:00 if not earlier, but don't expect me to wear my jacket and tie as the high on Friday is 92! Instead I will likely be wearing shorts and one of the many HHN T-shirts in my collection.

BOB will not attend even though the restaurant is named after her (what, it isn't? Why not?) due to Universal's anti-cat policies. I mean seeing eye dogs are allowed, this is just racist!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to swing by for a drink or three. I will be wearing my HNN shirt. I was American Mcgees Alice at Sins party, if anyone who went to the party is going. I will try to be more social, a few pints of liquid courage should help! Im also going to the AP party so will have to leave early for that. See ya guys there!

BOB will not attend even though the restaurant is named after her (what, it isn't? Why not?) due to Universal's anti-cat policies. I mean seeing eye dogs are allowed, this is just racist!

I bet if you put some dreads on BOB and dressed her up in an old school Bob Marley t-shirt they wouldn't question her prescence at all... ;) Looking forward to seeing you!!!

For the love of pete.. it might as well be an earthquare.. anywhoo im going to be with my g/f and her brother and friend tonight. so I cant make the meetup. But ill be at the AP party tommorrow.. But by all means if you see me holla at me. Tonight is my last vault Throwback night. If you see me say hi. Saturday Ill be more sociable though!

For the love of pete.. it might as well be an earthquare.. anywhoo im going to be with my g/f and her brother and friend tonight. so I cant make the meetup. But ill be at the AP party tommorrow.. But by all means if you see me holla at me. Tonight is my last vault Throwback night. If you see me say hi. Saturday Ill be more sociable though!

It was nice meeting you Wednesday! I will be wearing my vault shirt again tonight as well.

Casey