HNN First Annual HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

Since the last thread for this topic had gotten a bit cluttered I asked mz_ to close it so we could start fresh with the appropriate information for our first annual HNN get together!

HNN First Annual HHN Opening Night Get Together

Where: Bob Marley's at CityWalk

When: 4pm, Friday, September 24, 2010

EVERYONE is welcome!

This get together started off many years ago as the location that myself, my husband, his brother and girlfriend would head to for dinner and drinks on opening night, over the years, it has evolved into a large group of friends gathering together to celebrate! We hope to continue the tradition by adding all the HNN members as part of the festivities as well! Bob's has a wonderful array of drinks and food, is priced well and has a great outdoor atmopshere.

Unfortunately Bob Marley's doesn't open up until 4pm which is why we have always used that time to meet up. Apologies to anyone who has an early call time to work the event who wanted to join us. (We'll have a drink or three in your honor!) This also allows time for anyone attending the AP Party to join us for a while as well before heading over to the park for that event.

We'll meet at Bob's at 4pm and if you can't make it exactly at 4pm, no worries...many of us hang out and relax until the gates open for HHN. Everyone please feel free to come and go as you like, this is a very informal get together just for all of us to catch up with one another and enjoy the excitement of the first night of HHN XX.

There is no age requirement to get into Bob's at this time of day, so for any folks under 21...no worries!

Come join us, get to know the people you've been chatting with here at HNN and have some fun! We promise, we really are a nice group of people, we've all had our shots and we're very friendly!

ANY questions at all, please do not hesitate to drop me an email at lgarneau@cfl.rr.com or PM me here on the board.

Looking forward to the first annual HNN get together...and what will most certainly become a long standing tradition!

:D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope there is another secondary meet-up location for those of us that can't make it until 6 - 6:30.

Since the gates don't open until 6:30 for the event, if this year is like every other, you will find many of us still loitering about.

Typically the folks I go with, we stay there till around 6:45 to avoid the usual rush to get in the front gates.

I look forward to seeing you again Lyn and Everyone else as well. :)

You know we'll be looking for you!!! ;)

Can't wait!!!!! I'll probably be there between 4:30 and 5:00. C U THERE!!!!! :)

FANTASTIC!!! :D

I'm going to stop by for a drink and head to the AP party to meet up with my group. NowYouKnowJack, I hope you'll come say hello too. You won't be the only one new to it if that helps. I've met up with Dr. Jimmy, but I know him from many years back.

I'm going to stop by for a drink and head to the AP party to meet up with my group. NowYouKnowJack, I hope you'll come say hello too. You won't be the only one new to it if that helps. I've met up with Dr. Jimmy, but I know him from many years back.

Thanks, I will =) . I've met Dr.Jimmy and brooke before! and have had a few people either yell vault at me or come up to me and say hello but i was too shy to spark convo Lol. I've been going to HHN for a few years now and i think its about time i meet up and get to know some new people :)

I don't know how permanent our plans are, but I will be steering my (ever growing) group towards Bob's for a pre-AP party, party. It has a decided advantage over standing around waiting for the houses to open; it's air conditioned!

Mae

As long as I get adequate time with you throughout the event, that's fine you have my permission to leave at 4:30...LOL ;) <3

Yes! We will definitely meet back up ;)

Same goes for me.

I still have to build up the courage to introduce myself to everyone lol.

We don't bite! Everyone I have met in the past has been pretty nice. Everyone is very welcoming.

Liz and I will be stuck like glue, meaning I'll be there as well. I'm excited to see everyone! As for shyness, been there done that! I used to be ridiculously shy when meeting someone for the first time. I couldn't even look at em. Now I look forward to it. We're nice people. I promise. :lol:

Hush! I'd love to swing by and see you for a bit before I head out to the AP event! Maybe even get a photo with you? ;)

You got it sweetie! It's been forever!!! ;)

I don't know how permanent our plans are, but I will be steering my (ever growing) group towards Bob's for a pre-AP party, party. It has a decided advantage over standing around waiting for the houses to open; it's air conditioned!

Mae

It's not only air conditioned, but there is beer...LOL :D Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Liz and I will be stuck like glue, meaning I'll be there as well. I'm excited to see everyone! As for shyness, been there done that! I used to be ridiculously shy when meeting someone for the first time. I couldn't even look at em. Now I look forward to it. We're nice people. I promise. :lol:

YAY...a double treat, Liz AND Steph!!! :D

Source and I will be there!! Do I get to have a Guinness with Hush?!?!?!?!

*oops....didn't know I was posting under his name...lol!!!

Rephrase: Tweedle9200 and Source will be there and Tweedle9200 would like a Guinness with Hush please!

Edited by Source

Judy and I will be there at 4 or a few mins before. it will be nice to put a face with a screen name.

Eric and I are truly looking forward to it! ;)

Source and I will be there!! Do I get to have a Guinness with Hush?!?!?!?!

*oops....didn't know I was posting under his name...lol!!!

Rephrase: Tweedle9200 and Source will be there and Tweedle9200 would like a Guinness with Hush please!

It would be an honor to toss a Guinness or three back with you! :D

Seems like you're quite popular Hush lol. Doesn't surprise me tho, she's the sweetest :)

You are too kind sweetheart! ;) Don't be fooled, everyone just hopes I'll have enough Guinness in my system by the time we meet so that I feel generous enough to buy them one...LOL

This talk of Guinness has spiked my interest. I shall definitely be there :D

Guinness, Red Stripe and some of the best darned wings you will ever have can be found at Bob's! (We truly think they bread the wings with something illegal, because as soon as you smell them, you want some...LOL)