HNN First Annual HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited to meet everyone! I have talked to a few of you here and other places too. I will be arriving with a friend around 6 due to it takes me an hour to get to Orlando. But im sure there will still be a group of people hanging around! This will be my first year going opening night(even though I have gone only twice beforehand).I will see all of you in the park too!

Well It looks like I wont be able to make it. KiraGirl can't get off before 4 and we plan to go to the AP party.

However, I plan to be giving away Two of these:

fearbutton.jpg

every Friday night to the first two people to find me AND who ask for them. :)

I'm hoping I will have them by this Friday (I should)

Edited by JWFearman

I was looking around on Zazzle earlier and ran across some of your work there as well. Very cool.

Thank you! :)

yeah I have a link to my zazzle page in my sig (For purchase) if anyone wants to outright buy it... I make like... 3 cents off it ^.^

Looks like I will be able to make it opening night after all...

But I am going solo so I would love to meet up with you guys and hang out.

Sorry, I have not been too chatty this past month. I've been renovating my house (old house I inherited) and haven't had much time for anything else. So, I can use the break.

I'll be bringing my camcorder and will gladly make copies or submit vids for the site afterward.

Well It looks like I wont be able to make it. KiraGirl can't get off before 4 and we plan to go to the AP party.

However, I plan to be giving away Two of these:

fearbutton.jpg

every Friday night to the first two people to find me AND who ask for them. :)

I'm hoping I will have them by this Friday (I should)

Aww Jeramy, that stinks! I hope we get the chance to see you guys sometime during the event! ;)

Aww Jeramy, that stinks! I hope we get the chance to see you guys sometime during the event! ;)

Well I will be there every Friday so i'm bound to run into everyone I'd imagine. But I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Edited by JWFearman

I've been attending HHN for most of the past 13 years, but I've never been to a group meetup before. I'm not shy, but I can feel awkward sometimes in new situations, so I hope you'll bear with me. It sounds like this is a group of really neat peeps, so I would like to join you all at Bob's at 4:00 on Friday, and I'll sure be ready for a Bud Light or three before facing my Fear. I'll be heading out to hit the passholder event by 5:00, but I really look forward to meeting you all there. Do you have team uniforms so I can ID you ;) ?

I've been attending HHN for most of the past 13 years, but I've never been to a group meetup before. I'm not shy, but I can feel awkward sometimes in new situations, so I hope you'll bear with me. It sounds like this is a group of really neat peeps, so I would like to join you all at Bob's at 4:00 on Friday, and I'll sure be ready for a Bud Light or three before facing my Fear. I'll be heading out to hit the passholder event by 5:00, but I really look forward to meeting you all there. Do you have team uniforms so I can ID you ;) ?

I'm sure there will be a mix of shirts...look for the new HHN shirts, old Vault shirts, old HHN event shirts and I always wear a Halloween Margaritaville shirt opening night. We'll be the loud group that you want to come hang out with because it looks like we're having fun.... ;)

No need to feel awkward at all, the more the merrier! :D