• Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate
    • PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook
    • The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably going to surprise a lot of people that know me, but here goes;

1) Havoc; Dogs of War- I'm very intrigueD with this house. I love anything military and throw in a very threatening enviornment and what I know is a great cast, you may just have a winner. My anticipation is certainly up there for it.

2) Legendary Truth- The Wyandot Estate- A soundstage house with a honest to goodness haunted house scenero? I'm so there. I'm very much anticipating the new special effects too.

3) Hades: The Gates of Ruin- Boy this one could be really good or really bad. If done right, a Greek Mythology house could set the bar in scope and art direction for many years to come. Way back in the winter months I posted about how I'd love to see a Dante's Inferno house. Guess this is as close as I get. I really hope it's good, but my expectations of what I would like to see might hurt the end effect for me.

4) Psychoscrapy: Echos of Shadybrooke- I'm kinda over the Psychoscarapy thing ,however I've never seen a bad version so I'm game again. Not sure about the ghost stuff thrown in though.

5) The Orfanage- Finally a Sindy house and unfortunately in the Jaws queue. That along brings my anticipation down a few levels. I'm definity expecting some creepy ass kids and sets. And a few cool special effects if I'm hearing correctly. We shall see.

6) Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past- From what I'm seeing this is a journey through the history of HHN in an old museum no doubt. I'm anticipating some decent sets, but enough with the houses with non coesive flow. I can take it for a bit with like an All Night Die In, but the individual rooms have to be longer than some of last year's Silver Screams. We all knew we would see an HHN tribute house for the historic 20th year and I'm hoping it's at least nostalgic. Make the best of it guys. It may be the last we see of many of the characters in this one. At least for a while.

7) Zombiegeddon- I love zombies and from what I understand this will be of the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z realm. Love it, but the fact that they are throwing the Mardi Gras thing in as a connection with the SZ I'm a bit worried. That and the location. Not a huge fan of the disaster queue. I certainly hope it's better than the Deadtropolis house was in 2004.

8) Catacombs: Black Death Rising- Hmmm, plague victims in a cave, Sounds a bit lame to me. That and the fact that this one is in a sprung tent have me awefully worried. How are they going to do a cave setting in a tent? Maybe they will surprise me, but as of right now, defitely my least anticapated.

Great thread BTW!

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

6.) Catacombs- hmmm Mummy version of dead exposure?

Pardon, me?

Anyways:

1. Legendary Truth: The Wayndot Estate

2. Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

3. Hades: The Gates of Ruin

4. Psychoscarepy: Echoes of Shadybrook

5. Zombiegeddon

6. Orphanage: Ashes to Ashes

7. Havoc: Dogs of War

8. Catacombs: Black Death Rising (I'm really not intrested in this house.)

1.Psychoscareapy: Echos of Shadybrook- I'm just too big of a fan of the Psychoscareapy franchise (Home for the Holidays is still, to this day, my favorite house ever), and the announcement of another Scareapy house has got me quite excited

2.Horror Nights: The Hallow'd past-I already experienced "Halloween Horror Nightmares" back in '04, and i hope that this isn't the same thing just with a few new icons. But, seeing as the quality of houses increases with each passing year, this one has me excited for the trip down memory lane

3.Hades: The Gates of Ruins-Being a huge fan of the God of War series and just of Greek history, this house looks very interesting. My fears of the house though is that the idea is to big for reality, as in people are going to go in expecting epic sets, only to realize that you can only do so much

4.Legendary Truth: The Wayndot estate-.Born and raised in Connecticut, I've seen my shares of real haunted houses, and enough creepy stuff up here that fake ghosts won't be the same. Though, i am a fan of the Legendary Truth side story and still, theres nothing wrong with going classic and having a haunted house house

5.Havoc: Dogs of War-Loved the Thing house, animitronics are just such great pieces of creativity. That being said, the idea of the house feels so copy and paste for a plot

6.Zombiegeddon-Always gotta love the humor house (if this is the humor house...), but I think theres been enough zombie houses in years past. But, i still look forward to this being the apparent gore house

7.Catacombs: Black Death Rising- Seems like an interesting concept, but feels like it can too easily get repetitive, as the real catacombs probably actually are, aka the Spawning

8.The Orphanage: Ashes to Ashes-Eh, never liked Cindy all that much, always found evil children more annoying then scary. And I can't see an orphanage being all that terrifying really

1. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate - Ghost house using new special effects never been attempted before, yea... definitely mostly excited about this one. ;)

2. Hades: The Gates of Ruin - Heard some EPIC things about this house, let's just hope it lives to its hype.

3. Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past - Love to see old icons/characters, but please bring back Eddie (ICU) ^_^

4. PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook - Love PS since Maximum Carnage, just hoping it surpasses my expectations.

5. Catacombs: Black Death Rising - Just the description on the website got me hooked, can't wait to see how they pull this one off.

6. ZombieGeddon - :zombie_attack:^_^

7.Orfanage: Ashes To Ashes - Excited even though I don't fully know the Cindy story beside she's the Caretaker's daughter? More info please? Plus, I'm not fan of Jaws que houses so I'm not expecting much.

8. Havoc: Dogs of War - Military guys, Meh.

1. Horror Nights (because I hope to see all my old friends once again and maybe our new friend and the future to come and i always have dreams of this house even though it wasn't announce at the time)

2.Orphanage (I love Cindy Caine and story she brings with it)

3.Catacomb( scared of the dark since i was kid so i hope they use to an advantage)

4.Hades (would love to see the Greek Mythology creatures in there)

5.HAVOC (who doesn't love superbeasts with modern day machine guns?)

6.Psychoscaraphy (it seems like there trying for a more serious go on Shady Brooke if they are i wont like it very much)

7.Zombiegeddon (the description is weird to me talking about 3 groups and hardly mention zombie attack don't know what they are trying to prove)

8. Legendary Truth ( I love the concept in 08 but can't see it really as an original or good idea as ghosthunters the show doesn't really influence me and it's obvious there trying to get that crowd)

1. Hades

2. Horror Nights

3. Legendary Truth

4. Psychoscareeapy

5. Zombiegeddon

6. Orfanage

7. Catacombs

8. Havoc

I'm going to tweak my original list a bit.

1. Hades

2. Legendary Truth

3. PsychoScareapy

4. Orfanage

5. Hallow'd Past

6. Havoc

7. ZombieGeddon

8. Catacombs

Edited by BruinsFan

1. Hades (I have a feeling this one is going to be insanely scary!)

2. The Hallow'd Past (Should be great!)

3. Catacombs (Catacombs are scary by themselves.)

4. Legendary Truth (Mostly HOPING this one is good.)

5. PsychoScareapy (Love the others.)

6. Zombiegeddon (Should be fun.)

7. Orfanage (Don't find Cindy scary... AT ALL!!!)

8. Havoc (Eh...)

I am really looking forward to all the houses, but after hearing the description of LT, and having had just about the most fun of my life being involved in this in 08, I really can't wait to see this.

Catacombs sounds great, especially if it's anything like the real catacombs in Paris. I hope we see those old set pieces from DD queue.

I think you are all greatly underestimating Zombiegeddon. I think it is going surprise everybody.

I think you are all greatly underestimating Zombiegeddon. I think it is going surprise everybody.

I agree wholeheartedly with you! ;) This house is probably the underdog for this year, but something tells me everyone will want to be part of ZAP in the end...LOL

The Legendary Truth house is going to be another unique experience in itself with lots of new and previously unused effects that will hopefully turn out to be as amazing as they sound.

Edited by Hush

Tweaking mine a bit too after a little chat I had today...

1. Legendary Truth (This house sounds AMAZING!)

2. Catacombs (Excited to meet the "character" we ALL know, but have never seen at HHN before.)

3. Hades

4. Hallow'd Past (Fear it!)

5. Zombiegeddon (This ain't no funhouse!)

6. The Orfanage (This house will be HOT)

7. PsychoScareapy (This one could be higher up on the list if the list wasn't so damn awesome! Should be "fun" though.)

8. Havoc (High hopes if this is pulled off the way I hope it is.)

1.Hades- :D

2.Orfanage- :)

3.PyschoScarepy- :)

4.Legendary Truth- :]

5.Hallow'd Past- :|

6.Catacombs- :|

7.Zombiegeddon- :\

8.Havoc-:|

I'm hitting up all the houses but have to give my two cents for it!

EDIT

HAVOC, CATACOMBS, AND ZOMBIEGEDDON COULD BE GOOD IF THEY PULL IT OFF RIGHT.

Edited by ColdHeart666

1.Hades- :D

2.Orfanage- :)

3.PyschoScarepy- :)

4.Legendary Truth- :]

5.Hallow'd Past- :|

6.Catacombs- :|

7.Zombiegeddon- :\

8.Havoc-:|

I'm hitting up all the houses but have to give my two cents for it!

EDIT

HAVOC, CATACOMBS, AND ZOMBIEGEDDON COULD BE GOOD IF THEY PULL IT OFF RIGHT.

Wait until you see the last three houses on your list. Prepare to be surprised.