3) Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

4) Catacombs: Black Death Rising

5) Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

6) ZombieGeddon

7) Havoc: Dogs of War

8) PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

about Havoc: Dogs of War, ZombieGeddon ,Catacombs: Black Death Rising

PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

I am looking forward seeing those and the premises sound interesting, But I don't know I'm just hoping they are really good houses... specially Havoc and Zombiegeddon...

Edited by black7mask

1- Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate (love creepy old ghost houses)

2- PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook (never got to experience PS and with ghosts? scarryyy)

3- Catacombs: Black Death Rising (its in paris! I really wanna see how they pull this off in a tent)

4- The Orphanage

5- Hades: The Gates of Ruin

6- Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

7- Havoc: Dogs of War

8- ZombieGeddon (mehhh)

1. Hades: The Gates of Ruin - House of the year in the making? The title alone is epic.

2. PsychoScarepy: Echoes of Shadybrook - I'm a sucker for this house series. I know a fourth one is pushing it but I'm still stoked.

3. Horror Nights: A Hallow'd Past - This house will fail in my book if it isn't long. Good venue and should pack a punch.

4. Legedary Truth: The Wyandot Estate - After listening to the interview this has gone up.

5. The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes - I have no qualms with the Jaws Queue. Its going to be cool to see Cindy in her element not just laying in a coffin. Liken the story so far hopefully it delivers.

6. ZombieGeddon - This years cheese house. Sounds like a cool concept but given the venue I'm a little scared.

7. Havoc: Dogs of War - Is this Thing again? This is a wait and see house.

8. Catacombs: Black Death Rising - Doesn't sound like a good venue for the concept.

*MOVED A HOUSE*

Edited by NightlifeMike

1. Horror Nights - Excited to see the new spin on the past and the next evolution of using the Parade Building

2. Legendary Truth - Excited to see how A&D will pull off the ghost scares

3. Zombiegeddon - Potentially the comedy house ... reminds me of the end of Shaun of the Dead

4. Psychoscareapy - Mentally insane ghosts? Bring it on

5. Hades - After seeing what A&D did last year with Frankenstein and Dracula I am interested to see how they will render the Characters of Mythology

6. Orfanage - Cindy's homey arrival ... Creepy little kids

7. Havoc - Mutated creatures ... this should be fun

8. Catacombs - I am a little confused on how this house will play out.

All of the houses sound awesome this year. I am so glad that this is a new content year and not just a best of. I can not wait to work the event this year and also to attend as a guest.

1- Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

2-Hades: The Gates of Ruin

3-PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

4-The Orfanage

5-Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

6- ZombieGeddon

7-Catacombs: Black Death Rising

8-Havoc: Dogs of War

Edited by Victoria

1) Horror Nights: The Hallowed Past - I'm a sucker for "best of the best" type houses, and seeing characters and sets I never got to see in previous years presented in new ways sounds like a blast. Plus, if FEAR were to make an appearance inside of a house, I would think this would be it....

2) Hades: Gate of Ruin - This house just screams epic costuming, sets, lighting, special effects, everything. While I'm looking forward to Hallowed slightly more, I can see this one achieving house of the year easily. Very exciting.

3) Legendary Truth - While I'm a bit worried that the ghosts are going to come off cheesy, I nevertheless greatly look forward to a fancy old mansion haunted with ghouls. This has the potential be incredible if done correctly.

4) The Orfanage - I still think it's amazing that A&D is willing to an extent to cater to its fans and bring back a forgotten icon into a brand new house. I love the idea of Cindy and can't wait to see more of her after her brief appearance in Shadows of the Past.

5) Psychoscareapy - I've never seen a Scareapy house, so this is all new to me... but if past editions of the maze are any indication, it will be quite good. The only thing I'm not completely crazy about is the whole "ghost" thing (even if it is a clever continuation of the plot)... I'm just afraid it'll either become repetitive after LT & Catacombs, or worse it'll come off as cheesy. We shall see.

6) HAVOC - This sounds very THING-like to me, and The Thing is probably my favorite horror movie of all time... thus, I'm excited. A fast-paced, high-anxiety, crazy-looking monster-filled house sounds like a recipe for success.

7) Catacombs - I really like the idea for this house (even if Plague Pit had a nice ring to it) - I'm just worried we're going to get another Spawning. Meaning, one or two costumes with very repetitive sets (clusters of skulls! a few coffins!). Prove me wrong A&D, this could turn out great...

8) Zombiegeddon - I don't necessarily dislike the idea for this house, but I think the name alone clues us in that this is going to be our humor house. Nothing wrong with that, really, but I tend to prefer actual horror to comedy.

1.I'm very opinionated here but Well there's no Armageddon like a Zombiegeddon, I'll be making sure of that for you

2.Hades looks awesome, beware the goat trail!

3.Legendary Truth sounds like fun, hoping to see a queue video for this one explaining the full history of this particular experiment

4. And The Catacombs sound like alot of fun because that's a pretty spooky real place.

There is really no point of doing a full list because I basically know less then everyone else, but I just want you all to know that ZOMBIGEDDON is going to rock.....maybe.

1. Hades: The Gates of Ruin

2. Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

3. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

4. Catacombs: Black Death Rising

5. ZombieGeddon

6. Havoc: Dogs of War

7. The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

8. PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

1. The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

2. Hades: The Gates of Ruin

3. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

4. Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

5. Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

6. Catacombs: Black Death Rising

7. Havoc: Dogs of War

8. Zombiegeddon

Edited by Amber

1.) Hades: Gates of Ruin

2.) Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

3.) The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

4.) LegendaryTruth: The Wyandot Estate

5.) Catacombs: Black Death Rising

6.) Psychoscarapy: Echoes of ShadyBrook

7.) HAVOC: Dogs of War

8.) ZombieGeddon

1. Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past (The artwork for this, and the fact that it's going to be in the Parade Building make me excited for it)

2. Hades: The Gates of Ruin (Just looks amazing and badass.)

3. PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook ( think ghosts and paranormal things are very scary)

4. Catacombs: Black Death Rising (Catacombs are just terrifying. I hope that this is a verk dark house.)

5. Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate (This house makes me excited for Legendary Truth and now I may participate more this year)

6. The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes (I can't wait to see my friend working in this house :) )

7. ZombieGeddon (I hope this house has some some ZombieLand/L4D references like we are speculating)

8. Havoc: Dogs of War (Not really sure what to think of this yet. I'm almost positive that it won't be in last place once I do all of these houses, but for now I'm anticipating it the least.)