LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

Director = Arts

Bloody Mary = Science or Fear?

Usher = ???

Bloody Mary would possibly line up with Athena, if we're going through the Greek Pantheon. The goddess of innovation and inspiration, Mary created a new form of psychological treatment and inspired herself by way of it.

Just a shot in the wind. What you got is good though! If they're any Greek gods who embody reverence, order, or duty, the Usher might fit them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Mary would possibly line up with Athena, if we're going through the Greek Pantheon. The goddess of innovation and inspiration, Mary created a new form of psychological treatment and inspired herself by way of it.

Just a shot in the wind. What you got is good though! If they're any Greek gods who embody reverence, order, or duty, the Usher might fit them.

The Greek goddess of order is Harmonia.

Should I make a Facebook account just for LT?

How does it work exactly.. Can someone clue me in.. I would love to be able to get involved.

EDIT: Turns out, I already had one... Can someone tell me how this works exactly?

There is nothing to work. the cules come... you try and figure them out. You get a good idea... post it on the page... that's it.

My recent theory with the speculation is that the icons as Rob pointed out correspond to something. Chaos, Death, etc. So what I'm thinking might be the case (and I could be way off) is that with the potential of Greek Mythology being present that our icons correspond with Greek Gods, Titans, or the like.

Caretaker=Hades, etc

Edited by Jakemeister

Well i was right on the symbol.

Yes, they are in fact the same things (told you kids its not crosshairs... when it comes to the esoteric, trust the one who does gematria of every name just to see how it fits)

I think we were both wrong actually, but close enough to make it count, lol.

told you kids its not crosshairs...

To be fair, I didn't particularly like considering them crosshairs, but that seemed to fit with the theory of symbol = house. Of course, I wasn't really sure about that theory, either, since the design looks like it's only going to have 5-6 symbols. Even if it has six, there are eight houses. Minus the "past icons" house (which would probably be represented by the lantern itself), that still left one house unaccounted for. It's still possible that they represent scare zones (aren't there five?) but I do like your theory about them representing icons.

Also, I'm wondering who wrote that latest post on Facebook? Was it Ignatia? Because the term "my predecessor" seems to imply that the Cell Director formerly occupied the position now held by the person who wrote it...

Greyfalken, I got a response yesterday basically saying as of very recently Mr. Fell all but put them on lockdown and they aren't allowed to talk about hardly anything after the breach. He enacted new restrictions on staff preventing them from disclosing much that they could previously, even about their personal lives. I couldn't get much word on what these restrictions entailed either. So it seems getting information like you're asking is going to get much trickier from them from here on out.

Lol and yes everyone to save you the time of having to look back- theeyeofhorus is always right. That should be a disclaimer before you post on the boards :)

Aight, so I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark on this one. The symbols do not equate to the houses.....they equate to the Icons.

the Peirced Circle- "carnival of Madness"- Jack

the Scythe- "Blade of death"- Caretaker

If there are 6/7....that leaves Usher, Storyteller, Director, Cindy, and Eddie... or not cindy and eddie, and just the New Big Bad

(P.S....the scythe appeared on the Caretakers photo. and the Peirced Circle on both Jack and eddie's if I remember right...)

Edited by Chemowasabi

If there are 6/7....that leaves Usher, Storyteller, Director, Cindy, and Eddie... or not cindy and eddie, and just the New Big Bad

If you look at what has been revealed of the pattern so far, and given the size of the pattern as a whole and there size of each individual quadrant, there will be 6 symbols in total.

If you look at what has been revealed of the pattern so far, and given the size of the pattern as a whole and there size of each individual quadrant, there will be 6 symbols in total.

right right. And I'm on to the director's photo now. And the closest thing I'm getting is the....thing, near his left hand, which reminds me of a shepards staff. the handle, with the curved top.

Also, even if it is only 6, since Eddie and Jack seem to share a symbol (makes sense, brothers and all) that it could represent everyone.

Edited by Chemowasabi

Yes, they are in fact the same things (told you kids its not crosshairs... when it comes to the esoteric, trust the one who does gematria of every name just to see how it fits)

So, I posted a theory, doesnt even mean its remote, but its an early idea I have.

The symbols are symbols of certain beings, representing their incarnations. Dieties/gods/demigods whatever....

Jack = Chaos

Caretaker = Death etc etc etc...

working toward the one who leads them all

something to feed on and mull over

Sorry, totally just realized I just kinda reworded this one.

right right. And I'm on to the director's photo now. And the closest thing I'm getting is the....thing, near his left hand, which reminds me of a shepards staff. the handle, with the curved top.

Interesting. Another thing that comes to mind is that the Caretaker is also seen at the end of a promo video on HHN swinging a bladed weapon at the camera. But this train of thought is also predicated on the theory that these symbols represent the icons, so we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves until we definitively prove that to be true. What evidence do we have so far to support this idea?

The six quadrants, and the reference to South American "carnivals of madness" which obviously makes you think of the Carnival of Carnage. But what else?

I think we need to prove this first before getting too far down the line. This was the mistake of a few investigators last time when people were convinced that there we meaningful differences between user archived HHN photos from past events and the scorched images. Which caused them to ignore what was right in front of their eyes, and led them ultimately to a dead-end despite the evidence others were pointing out.

So what jumps out to everyone?

Edited by ZombieDUG

I see what you're looking at, but...I'm not sure. I kind of think the "curved top" is just part of the filler design. For that to be the symbol, it would be placed awfully far up in the top-right of this section, which doesn't match the previous symbols' locations, which are more centered in their sections. I believe the three lines across the Director's chest are part of the symbol, with possibly more of it existing below this picture where they meet (though I don't think we have that photo yet).

Also, to extend your theory about the photos themselves, the photos that made up the "Carnival of Madness" symbol all had clowns (Jack, Eddie, Midway of the Bizarre) and the photos that made up the Scythe symbol all featured coffins.

EDIT: Well, maybe not. Part of the Scythe is on the Midway of the Bizarre banner photo, which doesn't feature a coffin. But there are still three photos with coffins placed around a symbol that LT says has been used on sarcophagi, coffins, and caskets, which is interesting.

Edited by Greyfalken

...just a follow up on my shepards staff idea.

"The rod here mentioned is the king's "Rod of Discipline" and the staff is the "Shepherd's Staff," or crook. Now for the correct understanding of this old verse. Any good library book on the Egyptian religion will tell you that the ancient Pharaohs were said to be ruling for God's Sun on Earth. The Pharaoh was called "King of the Kingdom" and " The Great Shepherd of His Sheep." In the hands of the Pharaoh/God (whose arms form the "Sign of the cross" on his chest), were placed the royal symbols of heavenly power, the Rod and Staff."

You know, with that whole great celtic/egyptian theme we're rockin.

So, I posted a theory, doesnt even mean its remote, but its an early idea I have.

The symbols are symbols of certain beings, representing their incarnations. Dieties/gods/demigods whatever....

Jack = Chaos

Caretaker = Death etc etc etc...

working toward the one who leads them all

something to feed on and mull over

Oh no not to take away form your work either man. I couldn't even fathom all the symbols and what not.

I do see each little symbol equating to an icon. Reason the whole carnival of madness quote just scream Jack to me... and it would make sense. Pehaps as you and others stated that the are liniking the icons to Mythological gods and demigods.

On Another note the little play between TJ and LT is ammusing. It would be a significant plot twist to see that, even if LT has the best interest, perhaps this Fell character does not and... we being the naive, good-intentioned agents... are responsible for the furition... the vehicle of the events about to occur. When, all along, Universal was trying to keep the Lantern under control... we are lead/accidentally blow it wide open for the ultimate evil to come forth.

Edited by JWFearman

Yeah, and the second LT figures out who I am...well, i fear. lol. Worst part is, even working for the company, i think I was given less information about what's coming up this yea than most anyone else I know, even those not involved with the event. thus why I'm content with solving puzzles in the meantime.

Edited by Chemowasabi