LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JW I really like the theory about LT being the one to lead us wrong and Universal being the ones to be trying to keep the Lantern under control. I think you're onto something

Wasn't it LT that summoned Bloody Mary and released her from the mirror while "investigating?" Maybe LT is just using us again to release more

LTTC just posted this on fb.

" Senior Staff and the S.E. Regional Investigation Team have been called to a critical meeting to review and analyze this new evidence. The main team with be offline while we work to piece together this evidence and discover the final markings."

Im guessing we won't have another update til the hhn site is up.

Blargh, why does Facebook want my credit card number or a mobile phone number in order for me to post a comment?

Anyways, Rob, I was trying to post to tell you that the Torture Truck photo goes on top of the new photo of the girl with a rat in the image you posted. It contains a portion of the fifth symbol.

Yes, I know that's you, that's why I'm trying to tell you here where the Torture Truck photo goes since I can't post to Facebook right now.

EDIT: Also, People Under the Stairs is definitely in the wrong place, or at least rotated wrong, since the outside line doesn't match up.

Edited by Greyfalken

that would be me :P

40032_424977524821_593729821_4954628_7018990_n.jpg

Busy Busy little Bee :P

I must say I have been busy with work but Im glad to see the usual suspects that do this stuff with me every year kicking ass! Keep up the good work guys. We are close to knowing.

Just remember everything is like Chess there is an Opening, Mid-Game, and End-Game. So we are now in the Opening.

that would be me :P

40032_424977524821_593729821_4954628_7018990_n.jpg

Wild, out there Speculation #2. Ok, so inside each of the...thing, is a symbol (possibly representing an icon)....but....now that Horus has put ttogether more of it, is it just me, or are we now looking at a profile veiw of said big baddie....the Peirced Circle is an eye, right underneath it is the curvature of a nose....the things I almost considered blades before, now getting VERY drasticallly swept there at the bottom, look like an ornate Pharoh's headdress or something you'd see on stargate, etc....

Edited by Chemowasabi

Busy Busy little Bee :P

I must say I have been busy with work but Im glad to see the usual suspects that do this stuff with me every year kicking ass! Keep up the good work guys. We are close to knowing.

Just remember everything is like Chess there is an Opening, Mid-Game, and End-Game. So we are now in the Opening.

also, and I can't do this myself, so i just need someone else to confirm/deny this, but take the lion photo, rotate it just about 250 degrees, (upside down and the some), and it should fit between new rat lady photo and PUTS, closing off that blade.

EDIT: Well, yeah, I quoted the wrong one on this bit, was attempting to repost Horus's comp photo....

Edited by Chemowasabi

Seriously, is this not a headdress....a profile picture of the face of evil, or whatever. I haven't gone crazy...yet.

For what it's worth, here's my crap edit job.

Ok...it won't let me upload it on here, I'm still new at these boards....but I have it up on the LT facebook page...if someone can help me get it here.

Edited by Chemowasabi

The symbols are symbols of certain beings, representing their incarnations. Dieties/gods/demigods whatever....

Jack = Chaos

Caretaker = Death etc etc etc...

working toward the one who leads them all

something to feed on and mull over

After looking over the recent work done with the new images by a few investigators on FB today, the pattern seems to contain only 5 sections. Which doesn't support the "each symbol represents an icon" theory.

It's looking like it might be a good idea to go back to the drawing board on the true meanings of these symbols.

41166_155110577836808_147356518612214_538302_6616120_n.jpg

facebook update:

"From the S.E. Region Investigation Team:

After intense review of the newly discovered evidence we have been able to uncover another critical marking. This seems to be in the shape of a sword.

The Ceremonial Sword (Rapier of Sacrifice) is an iconic image that can be traced back to the Bronze Age in depictions of ritualistic execution. From the Indian Kris to the Central Asian peidao, the ornate blades were reserved for grisly offerings to appease deities. Often associated with human decapitation, the theme found its way into the world of piracy with the unmistakable image of a skull above crossed swords.

The Investigation Team is in need of the final images to complete the symbol. Once we can finish the image, the Investigation team may be able locate the source."

Wow so much has happened over the last couple of days that i missed... the FB update today with the pictures all together is amazing... im just a little bit confused about what has happened the last couple of day... can anyone give me a brief recap... and has the MNA password come up yet??