HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREQUENT FEAR PASS QUESTION

I bought a friend of mine (John) a Frequent Fear Pass Express since he was going to be attending the event with me two nights this weekend. Unfortunately, a member of his family has been hospitalized and is expected to pass away in the next few days, so he is unable to attend. That said, I have his Frequent Fear Pass with his name on it. Naturally it has not been used. Am I able to give it to someone else, even though their name is not on the pass?

Thanks for any assistance...

Awh I'm so sorry about his family member, thats horrible and my prays are with him. And well I think as long as he didn't do his finger print for the ticket, you can definitely give it to someone but make sure they just go to guest services and change the name. And just let them know that he can no longer go because of his family issue. If the worker has a heart they should do it.

God Bless!

I have a question about the new Scream Early addition. I've already bought tickets for Horror Nights, but they're Annual Passholder tickets. So I apparently can't purchase the Scream Early tickets because they have to be purchased in combination with a Florida Resident ticket. If I go to the gates to buy a Scream Early, will they give me one, even though the tickets aren't Florida Res. tickets?

I wanted to add the Scream Early upgrade to one day of my frequent fear ticket. I am a FL resident and I bought frequent fear tickets, but the website will not let you purchase The Scream Early upgrade unless you buy it as the same time as a FL resident one day ticket. So I e-mailed universal and the csr e-mailed me back that she had never heard of the scream early option. Then I called the ticket info. number and after consulting with someone else the csr told me that the Scream Early upgrade is only available as an add on to FL one day tickets. SO if you spend more money on the frequent fear tickets, Universal will not let you buy the add on. Seems like kind of a rip off to me, as I will not buy ANOTHER HHN ticket just to go to the park for 3 hours. I think there might still be some confusion about the scream early option, so I might try again at the gate the first time I go to the event. Has anyone gotten a different answer?

So, I'm doing kiosk pick up... I've never done it. My dad is paying for the tickets. What will I need to get the tickets? Will I need his credit card?

Which ever Credit Card that you used to buy the ticket is the one you will swipe or scan to get your tickets. So if you dad isn't going with you, he either will have to walk up to the kiosk with you to get the tickets or give you the credit card to scan yourself before you enter the gates. Hope this helps :)

Which ever Credit Card that you used to buy the ticket is the one you will swipe or scan to get your tickets. So if you dad isn't going with you, he either will have to walk up to the kiosk with you to get the tickets or give you the credit card to scan yourself before you enter the gates. Hope this helps :)

Now, my dad says they gave us a code in the email they sent us that we can use to instead of a credit card.. Is this true?

What is the probability of them making the regular FFP available on the last Saturday of the event? I know it's happened the last few years, but are they going to leave us non FFP+ people out this year?

Also, is it possible to buy a FFP on the last week of the event? I'm going with a friend that week and even if you only use it for two days, the FFP is the best deal.

When do they usually announce that they are including those dates? I want to buy my friend's ticket's soon but not until they announce if the FFP will be good for then.

Now, my dad says they gave us a code in the email they sent us that we can use to instead of a credit card.. Is this true?

Hope this isn't too late but you definitely need the credit card to access the tickets (at least that is what my email says) and the kiosks are located in front of USF or IOA. :)

Hope this isn't too late but you definitely need the credit card to access the tickets (at least that is what my email says) and the kiosks are located in front of USF or IOA. :)

You are correct, you need the credit card and the confirmation number, can't forget that either

I got it all taken care of.. But thanks!

• 3 weeks later...