HHN XX Speculation II

The video said prison facade... "don't steal" or you'll go to prison. These clues are relating a little too much for them to be false...just sayin

Perhaps a haunted prison? Maybe another Hellgate as mentioned earlier? Tons of possibilities for a prison.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't the caretaker in the flames?? Or is he??

I'm definitely one Icon short, though because of the somewhat ambiguous nature of the images, I can't say who. Most likely, all six of them do appear in flame, and I'm just missing the last picture. But the point remains the same: The former Icons were deliberately hidden for us to find, which means they'll most likely be making appearances this year.

EDIT: Now that I take a moment to think about it, the large flame is probably him, and the missing Icon is Bloody Mary, since Universal no longer holds the license to that character.

Edited by Dr. Phibes

I'm definitely one Icon short, though because of the somewhat ambiguous nature of the images, I can't say who. Most likely, all six of them do appear in flame, and I'm just missing the last picture. But the point remains the same: The former Icons were deliberately hidden for us to find, which means they'll most likely be making appearances this year.

EDIT: Now that I take a moment to think about it, the large flame is probably him, and the missing Icon is Bloody Mary, since Universal no longer holds the license to that character.

This has already been discovered, discussed, and picked over many times. Probably over at the Web site update thread instead of this one.

UPDATE: Janitor - Parade Building

Well, every school DOES have a janitor (if we're to run with this list of hints), but that just seems... I don't know, really silly to have a horror icon be a janitor. But you never know, A&D can make almost anything compellingly frightening.

Well, every school DOES have a janitor (if we're to run with this list of hints), but that just seems... I don't know, really silly to have a horror icon be a janitor. But you never know, A&D can make almost anything compellingly frightening.

I'm guessing it's a codename. Universal has used tons of them in the past, generally names with some minor connection to the actual role. Pinocchio, for example, referred to the Chucky role in the Child's Play house last year; a doll brought to life.

Edited by Cody

I don't think "janitor" is an icon... it is probably just a random character. I could be wrong of course but the parade building we are assuming is the best of house... So that could Hell's High, somthing along those lines, or even just abit part.

Edited by JWFearman

well if the parade building is history of horrors museum, every museum has a janitor, he could be a victim, doesn't have to be an icon.

The janitor COULD be a victim. Hell, as long as we're running with this, the whole staff could be victims.

And you know....I was thinking about it......our clue was "every school has one", right? Well....every school has children.

Maybe we'll have a child icon......(Cindy? Or maybe something even MORE sinister....:P)

Someone mentioned water on the sprung tent in the construction thread, and this was revealed to be regular sprinkling to keep the tent cool.

But, aquatic speculation got me thinking, the bunker that the facade resembles is located at the seashore.

DOW

DEEP ONE WARRIORS????

Will this house see a conflict between our troops and Lovecraftian horrors?

Someone mentioned water on the sprung tent in the construction thread, and this was revealed to be regular sprinkling to keep the tent cool.

But, aquatic speculation got me thinking, the bunker that the facade resembles is located at the seashore.

DOW

DEEP ONE WARRIORS????

Will this house see a conflict between our troops and Lovecraftian horrors?

I was thinking more like a military experiment gone out of control

The janitor COULD be a victim. Hell, as long as we're running with this, the whole staff could be victims.

And you know....I was thinking about it......our clue was "every school has one", right? Well....every school has children.

Maybe we'll have a child icon......(Cindy? Or maybe something even MORE sinister....:P)

I hope Cindy finally gets her day in the sun.

Guest EmericBelasco

My sources have related that the commercial has already begun shooting, if not completely wrapped. The director(s) are actually modestly well known horror filmmakers. I hesitate to reveal any more, as the HHN Rumors team may Break the story any Day now.

well if the parade building is history of horrors museum, every museum has a janitor, he could be a victim, doesn't have to be an icon.

Or he could infact be the icon, I mean think about it. A museum of horrors, a janitor who's loves everything horror and has worked in the museum for years, I could see something like The Usher with the Palace Theater......A janitor who is really strict with everything and wants you to respect the museum so he gives the museum life...I don't know....random thought I had.

Overview and some analysis of what we have learned so far:

SS 22 House - according to building permit has a large facade with which there have been problems dealing with the size of the stairs in the entranceway. I have received some additional intelligence concerning this facade from numerous sources, but have been asked to keep my confidence at this time. Word will likely get out sooner or later, but not from me.

cast are Spector and Hockey. Code names?

SS 23 Houses - from permits we know that one has apparent theme of Greek mythology, as rooms include gorgon/medusa and army of Hades. Other has been reported as having a prison entrance as facade, this was confirmed to me by another source.

Cast most likely in Greek house are Cyclops and Medusa. One person cast called it "Clash of the Titans" house, but direct adaptation of the film seems unlikely.

Cast apparently in Prison house is Straight-Jacket. Psychoscareapy? Hellgate?

Cast in one of the houses as yet undetermined which are Ghost, Witch and Crying Blood. These could be denizens of Hades or the prison may be haunted.

Disaster! Queue House - facade resembles warehouse, mechanic shop with van is visible.

Cast are Mechanic, Carnie and Dentist.

Proximity to Mardi Gras scarezone suggests New Orleans theme of some sort.

Jaws Queue House - has burnt wood, swingsets, forest.

Cast are Bed Clothes, Valedictorian, Nightmare Man, Body Bag, Barber, Crispy, Clown and another who I am not at liberty to divulge.

Theories include NOES and Cindy house, Clown supports Cindy's toys, but Barber could be code name for Johnny Depp character from original NOES film.

Parade Building House - from permits we know will include Rat Lady and Vortex. Mysterious Bloody Mary artwork has been claimed in this house.

Cast are Body, Zombie, Undertaker, Mad Hatter, Projectionist, and Janitor. Current theory is best-off HHN.

Sprung Tent 1 House - permits reveal museum hallway,

Cast are Mummified Corpse and Doc. Museum of some sort?

Sprung Tent 2 House - permits show observation deck and military storage. Facade resembles large seaside military bunker in Cape May, New Jersey.

Cast are Pitchfork, Bed Victim, Patient and Full, Half and Basic DOW in addition to Female. DOWs and female require shaved heads.

The Crazies is a popular theory which has been disputed. Military theme however seems quite likely.

Plaza of the Stars Scarezone - unknown as yet, but reports of scareactors cast in this location.

New York Street Scarezone - cast are Ice Queen and Chainsaws, Chainsaws are all very big men. Could Queen invade NYC with Orcs wielding chainsaws?

Shrek Alley Scarezone - cast are Sirens and Lurky Hag. Greek mythology connected to SS 23 house?

Hollywood Blvd. Scarezone - cast are Queen of Hearts, Dead Cheerleader, Mary Shaw, Stilts, Chainsaw, Pumpkinhead, Chucky and Chance. Seems to be zone of HHN past.

Kidzone Scarezone - cast are Willow Huts. Witches? Something like the Hallow? Nucklegrunts? Who knows.

Mel's Diner Scarezone - Con-Artists. Again quite the mystery, Incubi and Succubi demons however are in a way, con-artists.

San Francisco Scarezone - cast are Mardi Gras consisting of attractive small women, and men required to go shirtless. New Orleans Voodoo or vampires (or both) suggested possible homage to Festival of the Dead or Midway of the Bizarre. Midway clowns were never shirtless however, but go watch evil clown movie Fear of Clowns and you will see shirtless evil clowns can work.

UNKNOWN LOCATION also cast in a street or a house are: White Rabbit (Hollywood? Parade Bldg.?) and Treak (is this what we may find in Plaza of the Stars?)

I also am aware of another MAJOR character cast that I cannot divulge, and I am not certain of location, but I suspect Parade Building.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy