HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw today that "beacon" style lights were added on top of the tent 2 facade.

This could prove that Dr. Jimmy was right with his idea of this house representing the old military bunker on the shores of Cape May, NJ. Did the "beacon" lights appear to be a lighthouse or other markers signifying the building's location to passing ships?

This could prove that Dr. Jimmy was right with his idea of this house representing the old military bunker on the shores of Cape May, NJ. Did the "beacon" lights appear to be a lighthouse or other markers signifying the building's location to passing ships?

It could be either that, which I believe is more beliveable as Dr.Jimmy said, but it also could be a siren.

It could be either that, which I believe is more beliveable as Dr.Jimmy said, but it also could be a siren.

I'm hoping for a military style house.

Experiments gone wrong would be excellent.

It's killing me waiting for information to leak through.

*Cross fingers that role will be worth shaving head*

i was at universal yesterday and before getting on Simpson they were loading lots of what looked like props and such in one of the tents i couldn't get a clear view at what exactly they were loading in the tent and they also had a big crane behind jaws i don't know if it was hhn related or not

Edited by gwarfan

Just as a reminder, any photos that are taken backstage (i.e. Sneaking photos in illegal areas) will be immediately removed by HNN staff members. Thanks!

I'd like to touch up a bit on these "backstage/trespassing" photos.

As much as most people like to see them, and discuss the various aspects of a house that's in those types of pictures, HNN don't allow them, to protect it's owners, staff and other members. Actions have been taken in the past on some individuals (not sure of severity) and we just don't want that here.

Would we love to have these pictures posted? Sure we would. Would we love for all of you to discuss them? Sure we would. Do we want anyone to experience some type of legal action? No not really. Were not doing this to be assholes, or just because we don't like them.

I know some of you will disagree and some of you will agree from various PM's I have got about this now and in the past. This is our stand on this, we hope you can understand and continue to enjoy Horror Night Nightmares.

there will be NO SKOOOL! Confirmed!

will there be a house with demented kids...yes..but will not be called Skool or anything school related

i haven't seen anything confirming this whats your source

Edited by gwarfan

im not trying to cause conflict i just dont see that house being a carnaval and i didn't see the blue print thing i apologize and let me emphasize i have no affiliation with ANY web site. im only 17 and have no idea how to build a website,and im not stupid enough to sneak backstage.i just use all available resouces to try and figure out what's going this year.

as for the "real" parade building pic's u really know how to make a good house it had me fooled

im not trying to cause conflict i just dont see that house being a carnaval and i didn't see the blue print thing i apologize and let me emphasize i have no affiliation with ANY web site. im only 17 and have no idea how to build a website,and im not stupid enough to sneak backstage.i just use all available resouces to try and figure out what's going this year.

as for the "real" parade building pic's u really know how to make a good house it had me fooled

Sorry I wasn't implying that you were the one to pull the scene names. Just that they CAME from the blueprint.

But one of the scenes actually says:

Carnival/Midway as one.

And we know that people have been cast as carnie in the house.

Incidentally, The "assault vehicle" room is the last room. and the room we have seen of the van should be the last room.

**This conversation probably needs to move to spec

Edited by JWFearman

This is probably far off spectulation, but my first stab at speculating nevertheless...

Regarding the lantern, maybe it's a "crystal ball" of sorts - in that the lantern is what has predicted what's feared most by GP and has, hypothetically, helped A&D produce HHN for the past 19 years. This correlates with the idea that the lantern has existed all along. Also, kind of, correlates with the "past predicts the future" theory.

Again, just my first true stab at speculation.

You need to discuss the in the speculation thread.