HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful about posting too much information on your role, there have already been instances of Universal firing people for it.

I know.... I've been doing it since 2004 and have seen many people get fired. I wont post anymore than this for my role. I know to watch my back in that manner. I just hope the rest of you are just as cautious. I know to keep it quiet. : )

I figured you did. Just lookin out.

No, Keep it up. I was in no way trying to shut you up. Vault had a HUGE problem of people leaking info. They figure because they know, it might as well be public knowledge. This event is VERY top secret until about early September. So we all need to help eachother out (politely i might add) so we don't get into trouble or let anyone else get into trouble. We love to talk about this stuff, but obviously, Universal knows what they are doing and will take action to make sure it is all working the way THEY want it.

No, Keep it up. I was in no way trying to shut you up. Vault had a HUGE problem of people leaking info. They figure because they know, it might as well be public knowledge. This event is VERY top secret until about early September. So we all need to help eachother out (politely i might add) so we don't get into trouble or let anyone else get into trouble. We love to talk about this stuff, but obviously, Universal knows what they are doing and will take action to make sure it is all working the way THEY want it.

its just that you put #2. so they know exactly who you are now posting that. not saying, they will be mad about these codenames...because i don't remember being asked to keep the information private. but ya. you've been around so no worries.

Definitely true, couldnt of said it any better.

got my call!! my role sounds exciting and "right" for me, but i'm in an outdoor house... gonna burst into flames. heres to hoping for a cold october! or a revealing outfit. or both.

I hope so. I'm bummed I won't have a cast to grow close to and a role to grow with. But I guess it'll be fun.

Im so jealous. I was Firecrew last year, and I loved it. I wanted to do it again this year, but I was banished to Sprung tent 1....wanna trade HAHA

its just that you put #2. so they know exactly who you are now posting that. not saying, they will be mad about these codenames...because i don't remember being asked to keep the information private. but ya. you've been around so no worries.

No I got what your saying... Will have to edit that one. But just because I have been around a little while, doesnt mean I know everything... So if you know anything I don't please add. I love this job. And wouldnt wanna hurt that.

So will we get a tour of our house during rehearsals? and because im a perm actor i will be working EP right?

Yes, you will get to walk through it. As for a tour, maybe not so much of a formal tour with stops along the way. You will probably be walking out through the actual corridor for the house, but it's just on your way out. At least thats my experience. I've only worked in 1 house permenantly (Interstellar Terror - 2008) and we didnt have time to take a formal tour. But you have at least 2 rehearsals to see it before anyone else.

And yes, if you put down full availability, you will be working EP.

Congrats on getting married, bro. Can't think of a better way to have the bachelor party then with some alcohol and a sh*t ton of scares. Or is it the other way around? :unsure: Hmmm... Either way enjoy and I will be looking for the shirt. :D

Haha thanks man, looking forward to it

Hahahaa. I'm getting married Oct. 2 and we're having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at HHN the night before! HHN fanatics think alike =)

Indeed! Congrats to both of you, it's going to be an awesome year :-)

Yes, you will get to walk through it. As for a tour, maybe not so much of a formal tour with stops along the way....I've only worked in 1 house permenantly (Interstellar Terror - 2008) and we didnt have time to take a formal tour.

No, in IT we didn't get a formal tour, but in PS:HFTH we were taken through the house and explained what the rooms were about. Then we were all taken back to our rooms so we could get to know the person/people in them. I guess in most of the houses I have been in, we weren't walked through the houses but just taken to our respective spots.

really? I was walked through all 3 houses by my ASM or Coordinator. Last year my PC came through with us as well. I thought every house did that.

I know in Interstellar they had us in the break area and then came and got us by room and so we didn't get to see the whole house until executive preview (not me, of course) partly because our house wasn't totally finished.

I actually don't remember last year being taken through the whole house prior to being shown our spots.....