HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am over the top thrilled to say that I was hired for costuming last night :D So wonderful to be working for Universal once again!

So I'm sure that I will be working with many of you this year! :)

Congrats to everyone who was cast last night...the countdown begins!

Congrats!

Auditioned yesterday and got my call today... life is good. Kind of. Friends are still waiting for their calls.

Good to hear! I was glued to my phone today just hoping and praying they would call me to tell me my role. I think I'm more interested in finding out if they are going to make me shave my head or not. :blink:

I went to the auditions last night and got cast! I'm very excited and cant wait to get started this year.

OT Im glad I finally found where all the vault people went. LOL I was son_of_the_caretaker over on the vault.

Glad your back.

Edited by Pha_Q

OT Im glad I finally found where all the vault people went. LOL I was son_of_the_caretaker over on the vault.

Lol there are tons of vaulters on here now. I myself was Sohrin305 on hhnvault... Now I am sohrin.... huuuge change...

But to continue, congrats to all those casted, and in my opinion, I would think that costuming is very difficult to get as well, so, Uber congrats on that as well!

I auditioned last Tues (a week ago yesterday) and haven't gotten called yet. My girlfriend was called tonight (auditioned and cast same night) and offered a role in SS23A. While on the phone she was told that all of the returning scareactors should be cast this week.

I am excited to hear what I get this year. I wanted to be on the streets one year, but don't think that'll be the case this year.

Congrats to all who have heard and good luck to all that haven't.

Edited by Tman875

I hope there's still ABU spots open in three weeks. I'm planning on auditioning aug 3rd, since I have classes in the evenings I can't skip to fly down to Orlando until a few days before.

Might not make it Rachael. Turnout has been HUGE. Reunion audition saw 479 returning scareactors, and the first open audition was pushing the 700 to 800 range. With a turn out like that I would venture to say that most if not all roles will be filled next week, if no the following.

Well I was going to play it off as something different, but I am excited, I am cast in the streets of New York, with a toy to play with.

I would love to see you in a mullet again...LOL You do "crazy ass psycho redneck" better than anyone else I know... ;)

Something tells me your "toy" is going to very "redwoods" like as opposed to "redneck"....LOL

Can't wait to see you sweetie! :D

Well I was going to play it off as something different, but I am excited, I am cast in the streets of New York, with a toy to play with.

I'm just going to hope that "toy" drowns out the sound of your growl that scared the crap out of me leaving Frank's castle last year.

(Will add that this pretty much confirms no return of Shadybrook to me, because I can't imagine Psychoscareapy without you being a part of it.)

Might not make it Rachael. Turnout has been HUGE. Reunion audition saw 479 returning scareactors, and the first open audition was pushing the 700 to 800 range. With a turn out like that I would venture to say that most if not all roles will be filled next week, if no the following.

Last number I saw while supporting my pals was 1075 then my back gave in and had to go, and that was around 8pm or so. And after seeing the amount of people there? I would venture to guess that they are fully Cast by now. But that is just my opinion.

As for Mullets, well he is the redneck king of mullet rocking horror. Hell I might even pet the dam thing if it makes a return this year.

Congrats to everyone that has been cast thus far! I am getting married October 10th and am going to Horror Nights for my bachelor party opening weekend. Not very traditional I know, but definitely right up my alley.

Just be on the lookout for the madmonk t-shirt (my avatar)

Absolutely cannot wait for HHN this year :-)

I would love to see you in a mullet again...LOL You do "crazy ass psycho redneck" better than anyone else I know... ;)

Something tells me your "toy" is going to very "redwoods" like as opposed to "redneck"....LOL

Can't wait to see you sweetie! :D

I'm just glad you'll be able to See him ;) !! That means you'll be able to see our gang from up North, when we get there :)

I'm just glad you'll be able to See him ;) !! That means you'll be able to see our gang from up North, when we get there :)

TRUST me Mike, Eric and I can't wait to see all of you!!! :D (I hope my schedule allows us to spend some time doing arm curls with Guinness at Finnegan's!) ((((HUGS and love to you and Sherry!)))

LARGER than the cast of Frankenstein, OMG!! That is all on that.

Sylvanas, I love my "Growl" and am trying to figure out how to incorporate it into the role I am in this year.

Mullet? maybe, depends on theme in my area.

Aw, well, i'll hope. I can't make it down before then. -sad- Will they announce if they cancel the last audition? I'll hold off on buying my plane ticket.

Yes, if the auditions end up being canceled they should send out an email blast if you are signed up on the auditions email list. It should also get updated on the site.

Does anyone remember when they decided to cancel the final audition last year?

LARGER than the cast of Frankenstein, OMG!! That is all on that.

Sylvanas, I love my "Growl" and am trying to figure out how to incorporate it into the role I am in this year.

Mullet? maybe, depends on theme in my area.

Wait, THAT WAS YOU?! Man, that growling in my ear freaked me out! Caught me by surprise, too! YOU ROCK!