HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Carls would be a much better company to promote HHN. Crossing my fingers for an update tomorrow. Hope it doesnt happen while I'm at work :/

Btw who ever threw out the idea of an bug maze........ AHHH. I seriously hate bugs! All insects.

A bug maze with clear walls and insects inside them. With human sized insects roaming around, and half mutated insect/human creatures. *shudders* Bleh!

i might have a mental breakdown.

that was my idea =)

Well it would seem to be fair.

It looks like Orlando might be discarding usage of the previous 6 or 7 icons they've used in the past after 20, anyway. It would open them up for usage in Hollywood since they won't be regular in the sister park, wouldn't it? Maybe that's why Murdy doesn't want to use them, because it would make the pressure on him with people expecting the event to be exactly the same if not better than the older event. So who knows, maybe someday we'll see The Director again also.. someday..

Nothing beats "The Director." He fit better for Hollywood because it's an actual working movie studio way before Orlando "tried" to be one.

Not really icon wise, but I'd love to see a scarezone called "The Extras." We're the main stars but the extras want a "bite" out of the action too! Run for your lives before they take over the scene! It's time for their "close up" ;)

Of course, the Director is the most natural of the icons to fit in for Hollywood.. and you can say that he is still hiding out there, in a way. Each maze is a movie set for his project, and we are the willing stars of it.

Orlando is a working studio. Just only used for the soundstages, for the most part.... although its streets do look like they can be used for some shots. What's funny is that the direct-to-DVD movie Ace Ventura Jr. was filmed almost entirely on the Universal Orlando property. It was just... strange.. to see..

It's just that if they do use the rest of Orlando's icons, they will probably all be rewritten like Jack was. I didn't notice much of a change for The Director.. I think it was the lack of clear details that make him so flexible.

I would still like to see Bloody Mary for Hollywood though.

Of course, the Director is the most natural of the icons to fit in for Hollywood.. and you can say that he is still hiding out there, in a way. Each maze is a movie set for his project, and we are the willing stars of it.

Orlando is a working studio. Just only used for the soundstages, for the most part.... although its streets do look like they can be used for some shots. What's funny is that the direct-to-DVD movie Ace Ventura Jr. was filmed almost entirely on the Universal Orlando property. It was just... strange.. to see..

It's just that if they do use the rest of Orlando's icons, they will probably all be rewritten like Jack was. I didn't notice much of a change for The Director.. I think it was the lack of clear details that make him so flexible.

I would still like to see Bloody Mary for Hollywood though.

Im All for Bloody Mary I was so happy in 08 when we thought we were still going to joint events with Orlando.

BTW jack wasnt re-written they just hinted about his orgins from Orlando because on the tram they said he escaped from shady Brook in florida which is the Psychoscarapy Asylum which was the same story line orlando used they just didnt go too much in depth on his background.

and also a scene from The Final Destination (4) was filmed in there newyork area

I just realized we realy need enough were just speculateing on anything now :blink: so Electro did you freak out with Roach Girl in the Freddy maze?

Yeah it did. All I saw were these huge roach legs coming at me. I almost fell running away from her.

Ok this is wierd because Murdy was asked this and check out the anserw he gave ps has nothing to do with this year@HorrorNights could Jack ever return to Hollywood maybe this year@MattPezdeSpence Not this year...in the future, who knows

I would take that with a HUGE grain of salt. Murdy is so goddamn vague with the answers he gives on Twitter its sickening. I'm not saying Jack wont return one year (although I'm hoping he doesnt because our Jack looked utterly ridiculous compared to Orlando's) But Murdy just likes to keep his options open and his fans guessing.

Btw I'm all for BM and basically Orlando's ENTIRE 2008 HHN event to come to Hollywood. IMO that year was AMAZING, minus their Fail of a maze Reflection of Fear.

Btw I'm all for BM and basically Orlando's ENTIRE 2008 HHN event to come to Hollywood. IMO that year was AMAZING, minus their Fail of a maze Reflection of Fear.

here here!!! reflections of fear hollywood style

MINUS.............. reflections of fuck-you HHN fans LMAO

just as an idea how would it play out?

here here!!! reflections of fear hollywood style

MINUS.............. reflections of fuck-you HHN fans LMAO

just as an idea how would it play out?

I'm not sure. I def would want like a hall of mirrors with BM behind them. There would have to be alot of mirrors IMO. Umm other than that I think they should stick to the story line that Orlando came up with.

well murdy said that the maze thats being released next week is supposed to be the "main" maze if thats what you wanna call it (for some reason i cant think of the word im really looking for ha) which is supposed to reveal the main icon also? i think thats what murdy said at least.

Yeah it did. All I saw were these huge roach legs coming at me. I almost fell running away from her.

she pined me to the wall lol it was embarasing because im pretty tall and she was pretty petite but something about those roach legs just freaked me out and i wasnt afraid bugs lol

well murdy said that the maze thats being released next week is supposed to be the "main" maze if thats what you wanna call it (for some reason i cant think of the word im really looking for ha) which is supposed to reveal the main icon also? i think thats what murdy said at least.

yeah The Icon house and theme is always the first sooooo the is gonna be the longest weekend ever!

she pined me to the wall lol it was embarasing because im pretty tall and she was pretty petite but something about those roach legs just freaked me out and i wasnt afraid bugs lol

Forreal though, that part was freaky. Bugs is a big phobia of mine, as well as a lot of people (I think). I think "Infestation" would make an amazing maze.