HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

Baraka - I wasn't honestly suggesting Alice, I was just using it as an example. I wouldn't care to see the Alice character at HHN since I've already seen it done at Knott's. Although I'm sure they would do amazing things, I could live without it. It's just been floating around here on the forum so I thought I'd put which idea was most familiar.

Anywho, let's think about this rationally here...

Originally, the main maze was always on the lower lot. But now, Murdy has the biggest area yet. Wouldn't you want your biggest maze to be your main maze also? I'm thinking things are being changed up and now this Curious George area will be the new MAIN MAZE and ICON for the year. If it were me, that's what I would do too. I'm confident this 5th new maze location WILL be our main icon for the year. And I'm still not even 100% confident that there will be a Wolfman maze this year, although I am sure he will be at the event at least in the Terror Tram. We don't necessarily need large space for Wolfman, it can be done in small space. For example, it was originally supposed to be done in the Shrek venue anyway. That's the most cramped maze space at HHN. I have a feeling Wolfman will be occupying that space if it is indeed at HHN. Either that or WWW, which has a more outdoorsy feel to it. As for the lower lot now, I'm sure something special will still be put down there so people will make the trek all the way down those stairs.

Plus, the first maze announced is ALWAYS the main maze and icon.

Edited by DTH316

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly what i was saying

i wanna know something new

not something we've been expecting this whole time...

we've already known that wolfman will most likely be a part of HHN this year for a while now

maybe not a maze but in some way, shape, or form

i wanna know the maze thats based on the story origin or whatever it is

or the other movie property mazes

not the one that we've expected this whole time

but whatever maze is released were gonna have to deal with

we'll know all of the mazes soon enough

until then all we can do is relax and have patience...

Hey guys, I don't want to alarm anybody but a worker at universal who went to auditions said in respsonse to my question "None of the big 3 are returning right?" She said "i can't say but, sweet dreams" I asked her that question at 3 in the afternoon. Sadly i think freddy might be returning.

OMG this is realy giving me a headach so what Leatherface is back, strangers will be in HOH Freddy will be on the backlot for the first time? realy guys if one comes back thats dissapointing if two or three come back it will be exactly the same as two other years, the employees either dont know or mess with you because some of us have asked them before and got anserws that were way wrong so lets just wait before jump to conclusions

Hey guys, I don't want to alarm anybody but a worker at universal who went to auditions said in respsonse to my question "None of the big 3 are returning right?" She said "i can't say but, sweet dreams" I asked her that question at 3 in the afternoon. Sadly i think freddy might be returning.

well murdy has been getting alot of questions about the freddy statue-not-really-a-statue character coming back

he might just make a small appearance but who knows

i agree with grindhouse at the moment thought

you cant really trust anybody

you just have to wait until all the info is posted to believe anything

ok guys so i was browsing on the hhn hollywood facebook today then i read someone saying that the offical hhn hollywood mazes are FRIDAY THE 13, NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, WOLFMAN,HOUSE OR HORRORS, AND FRANKENSTEIN, I Think these are the actual mazes because he says they are offical and he says he has contacts related to hhn i hope and swear iam wrong i will be very disappointed if this is true.. but you guys might think the guy is some dumbass being stupid but read it for yourself.

"These are the mazes: Friday the 13, the wolfman, house of horrors, a nightmare on elm street, Frankenstein . These are official"

link-->http://www.facebook.com/HalloweenHorrorNights?ref=ts

Edited by LeO

I wouldn't believe him because all he said was "House of Horrors." Yeah? And what about it? lol

Although, I do see this as a possibility this year, which is kinda disappointing but I'll still have fun with it!

Anyway, Murdy never said that he wasn't releasing the main icon & maze. He just said he was releasing the maze info on the new area, which we have speculated won't be the main maze but I am speculating that it will be. I went through the tweets and nowhere does it say "MONDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT BE THE MAIN MAZE AND ICON."

Plus, a window on the lower lot maze would make sense for both Friday and Nightmare.

Edited by DTH316

ok guys so i was browsing on the hhn hollywood facebook today then i read someone saying that the offical hhn hollywood mazes are FRIDAY THE 13, NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, WOLFMAN,HOUSE OR HORRORS, AND FRANKENSTEIN, I Think these are the actual mazes because he says they are offical and he says he has contacts related to hhn i hope and swear iam wrong i will be very disappointed if this is true.. but you guys might think the guy is some dumbass being stupid but read it for yourself.

"Ruben Rodriguez These are the mazes: Friday the 13, the wolfman, house of horrors, a nightmare on elm street, Frankenstein . These are official"

link-->http://www.facebook.com/HalloweenHorrorNights?ref=ts

i looked at it on facebook...

why does it say at the end of it

quote time "Check horror nights nightmares and look for my friend LEO."

kinda suspicious to me...

just saying

i looked at it on facebook...

why does it say at the end of it

quote time "Check horror nights nightmares and look for my friend LEO."

kinda suspicious to me...

just saying

wtf what? why is my name mentioned?