HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

wtf what? why is my name mentioned?

i dunno i just thought it was weird.

but whoever that guy is he's been causing a mess on the HHNH FB page

he's being racist to one of the scareactor allumni on there and he's just being flat out rude to everybody...

whoever he is he needs to stop

his behavior leads me to believe that he doesnt know crap...

just trying to ruin the event for everybody else...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno i just thought it was weird.

but whoever that guy is he's been causing a mess on the HHNH FB page

he's being racist to one of the scareactor allumni on there and he's just being flat out rude to everybody...

whoever he is he needs to stop

his behavior leads me to believe that he doesnt know crap...

just trying to ruin the event for everybody else...

yeah that one guy is being a douche

yeah that one guy is being a douche

yeahh and now that post is gone

obviously the guy's just being a douche and just trying to get people worked up...

i dont think those themes are right,

especially since they cant use freddy because of that deal right?

som 1 here needs 2 go on FB and tell him something. Any who lets get back 2 HHN and what Murdy has stored for us this week!

i replyed to it and said "and just what are these 'contacts' you have?"

and now the post on there is gone.

wonder if he deleted it or somebody running the FB page deleted it...

(okay whatever ignore that guy) anyways i think that other guy talking about the mazes was right because hhn facebooks moderator removed the posts

or it could have also been deleted because the guy was being foul and they didnt want that kind of stuff on their FB reflecting their event.

im just hoping that those mazes arent right because that would not be an amazing event IMO.

or it could have also been deleted because the guy was being foul and they didnt want that kind of stuff on their FB reflecting their event.

im just hoping that those mazes arent right because that would not be an amazing event IMO.

No cuz they would have deleted the posts where he was being rude, not the topic

ok guys so i was browsing on the hhn hollywood facebook today then i read someone saying that the offical hhn hollywood mazes are FRIDAY THE 13, NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, WOLFMAN,HOUSE OR HORRORS, AND FRANKENSTEIN, I Think these are the actual mazes because he says they are offical and he says he has contacts related to hhn i hope and swear iam wrong i will be very disappointed if this is true.. but you guys might think the guy is some dumbass being stupid but read it for yourself.

"These are the mazes: Friday the 13, the wolfman, house of horrors, a nightmare on elm street, Frankenstein . These are official"

link-->http://www.facebook.com/HalloweenHorrorNights?ref=ts

so many things come off fake on that because we got one orignal maze (non movie based) and 3 licensed properties

on FB someone was saying that Mary was in the Bates mirror room. they said "she was in the mother mirror room in 2008"

no it was mother

Ive said once I'lll say it again dont believe what "ANYBODY" puts on face book

i think your thinking about that rude guy im talking about the guy that was talking about the "supposed hhn 2010 mazes"

but dont you think its a coinciense they took down the posts about the "2010 mazes" because what if he actually said the real mazes and they took it down so nobody else would findout becausssse if it were just a random speculation about hhn they wouldnt just take it down for a reason!

i think your thinking about that rude guy im talking about the guy that was talking about the "supposed hhn 2010 mazes"

but dont you think its a coinciense they took down the posts about the "2010 mazes" because what if he actually said the real mazes and they took it down so nobody else would findout becausssse if it were just a random speculation about hhn they wouldnt just take it down for a reason!

or maybe they took it off for posting false rumors, its not speculation hes claiming all these will be mazes for a fact. we know for a fact its gonna be Wolfman is but anyone could of guessed that for all we know that guy is Bansheeman, so realy every one should just do themselfs a favor and stay away from HHN's facebook till The Maze release.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

or maybe they took it off for posting false rumors, its not speculation hes claiming all these will be mazes for a fact. we know for a fact its gonna be Wolfman is but anyone could of guessed that for all we know that guy is Bansheeman, so realy every so just do themselfs a favor and stay away from HHN's facebook till The Maze release.

ok thennn

Or maybe he was right. there are other ppl on FB claiming they know the mazes and the posts are still up.

Why would HOH be just regular House of Horros if true then actualy not getting an extra maze, and I wouldnt call Frankenstien an "Original Concept" and remember 3 outside Properties are mazes. so that proves him wrong unless Murdy has been lieing to us all this time.

is "bannsheeman" on here?

I think but Im not gonna say anything cuz im not sure

those 2 guys on hhns facebook are fake people and none of the posts they made are real so forget the maze posts about hhn 2010 just like the new black ops trailer "just because they write it down make it the truth"

I'm just glad this madness is finally over and that we'll finally get a maze update tomorrow. Who knows; maybe we might get lucky and they'll post the update at midnight. Anybody want to stay up and check? :D

I'm willing to put my money down that the announced maze will be Wolfman and that it will go in the new location.

those 2 guys on hhns facebook are fake people and none of the posts they made are real so forget the maze posts about hhn 2010 just like the new black ops trailer "just because they write it down make it the truth"

go on FB now, he posted something about Horror nights nightmares