HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think we've gone too far with this Z thing, haha

It was killing me to type that list.. all those intentional improper spelling of words, ack!

I already don't have my hopes up for next week. Plain and simple. We're just being jerked around. Info was supposed to be given out end of June. BOO

Yeah, it looks pretty quiet on Twitter and Facebook from the official end. We just might get more Klownz art. Both coasts are a little slow, it seems... with only 2 months remaining until the event opens. I just hope something comes up during the weekend.

The only thing I know, is that I intend to go to Uni either Monday or Tuesday for a day and check out what I legally can and see what's up already. I was meaning to go this week but I slept in too long..

It was killing me to type that list.. all those intentional improper spelling of words, ack!

Yeah, it looks pretty quiet on Twitter and Facebook from the official end. We just might get more Klownz art. Both coasts are a little slow, it seems... with only 2 months remaining until the event opens. I just hope something comes up during the weekend.

no they already said thats the last of the klowns

Ugh I hate the waiting game!

Anywho where you guys think the cups will be sold this year? and I hope they sell the tickets at Hot Topic again so I can get them cheaper since I work there lol

btw LeeRay Im following you back on twitter :)

You mean the sipper cups or promotional fast food cups?

Ugh I hate the waiting game!

Anywho where you guys think the cups will be sold this year? and I hope they sell the tickets at Hot Topic again so I can get them cheaper since I work there lol

btw LeeRay Im following you back on twitter :)

oh awesome! thanks(: haha

and maybe that is what Johns working on?

im pretty sure i remember seeing him say that he was gonna try and check to see if he could release another SZ?

maybe i just missunderstood though

oh awesome! thanks(: haha

and maybe that is what Johns working on?

im pretty sure i remember seeing him say that he was gonna try and check to see if he could release another SZ?

maybe i just missunderstood though

thats how I understood it anyways and if hes not on twitter he's busy on something soooo I guess well just have to wait and see

oh and your welcome lol

hopefully

im DYING to know what the themes are

im also hoping that the FOR SURE dates and ticket prices are released with the maze because me and my mom need to start getting the trip planned cause were going for my 16th birthday and were doing more than just HHN haha

If it's Monday, that would be an AWESOME birthday present for me since I've been waiting around all summer for some news.

I predict the cups will be at Carls Jr this year. Just a wild card but they seem to have an "edge" lately. Jack in the Box is too damn busy trying to sell their Grilled Sandwiches (which contain 89% of the sodium you're supposed to have in an entire DAY, I might add, making it the most unhealthy thing on their menu - yes, that includes a double ultimate bacon cheeseburger).

Plus it'd be nice to switch it up a bit. If not, go back to Del Taco.

If it's Monday, that would be an AWESOME birthday present for me since I've been waiting around all summer for some news.

I predict the cups will be at Carls Jr this year. Just a wild card but they seem to have an "edge" lately. Jack in the Box is too damn busy trying to sell their Grilled Sandwiches (which contain 89% of the sodium you're supposed to have in an entire DAY, I might add, making it the most unhealthy thing on their menu - yes, that includes a double ultimate bacon cheeseburger).

Plus it'd be nice to switch it up a bit. If not, go back to Del Taco.

lol thanks for the health advice but I agree with you those sandwhiches just dont look right

Calr Jr.......interesting I think Del Taco or Micky Dee's

Never in a million years would McDonalds do it. There'd be such a backlash from parents wondering why their kids are sipping out of the top of a serial killer's head.

This is McDonalds. They get sued for EVERYTHING. They would never risk that. I guarantee, nay, I PROMISE YOU.

lol thanks for the health advice but I agree with you those sandwhiches just dont look right

Calr Jr.......interesting I think Del Taco or Micky Dee's

I say Carl's Jr. if they rotate their promotions. But I agree with AgentofChaos, McDonald's would not be the right place to promote something like HHN... sure they get possibly a higher volume of customers, but it's a more Disney or Dreamworks sort of thing. It's just what people would expect.

Now Carl's Jr., they were there for HHN's return... I still remember those stand-up display boards with The Director on them, and the discount coupons. They also have done cups for Universal when Van Helsing came out. If my cup hadn't broken, I'd still have one of them. Too bad I wasn't as into HHN as I am now, though, I would have loved to keep the Director standee..

I agree Carls would be a much better company to promote HHN. Crossing my fingers for an update tomorrow. Hope it doesnt happen while I'm at work :/

Btw who ever threw out the idea of an bug maze........ AHHH. I seriously hate bugs! All insects.

A bug maze with clear walls and insects inside them. With human sized insects roaming around, and half mutated insect/human creatures. *shudders* Bleh!

i might have a mental breakdown.