HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

KILLERZ

What about cactus people? Anyone.... anyone? No... okay.

Or jungle people? Seriously, a man in an ape suit going ape shit may be terrifying.

Just to tie in with Kong. I don't see why not.... lol

Edited by DTH316

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you even find them grindhouse? haha they werent posted on the twitter or facebook or anything yet

where they?

he probaly got them from the hhn hollywood website because there is a new feature called "gallery" on there.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah... thanks for pretty much nothing, Murdy....

It's funny, he claims that he's trying to aim the event to be more serious and scary.

Yet, I can't take these clowns, oh wait, I'm sorry, Klownz, the least bit serious.

Not EVERYONE has fear of clowns. *sighz and rolls eyez*

Edited by DTH316

just ;) got back from the auditions. and all the tips i can say is be prepared for a return of a famous horror icon. and a woods monster.

and supposedly there no where safe this year. meaning characters will be every where in areas where you wouldn't be at.

Edited by gasmaskman

I don't think it would bother me much if it wasn't the scare zone replacing WTH. I had high hopes WTH would return. If it were in the area where Freakz was or something and a place I go less often or even better, in a zone where it fits like directly in front of the Simpsons, I'd be happy. But no :( Imagine all the evil things they could've done to Krusty?!

Also, I want to get some things straightened out before we go all crazy once we learn how the event is going to be shaped up so the board doesn't turn into a mess.

For each maze, we should have an "anticipation" thread. For example, "Saw Anticipation Thread", "Halloween Anticipation Thread", etc.. We can discuss what we want to see, what we think we'll see, etc.. It's speculation, discussion, artwork and everything else EXCEPT reviews.

Next, a review thread for each maze (if you choose to do this method). For example, "Saw reviews."

If you'd rather do full out trip reports, I think we should have separate threads for each one instead of all piled into one trip report thread. I feel that nobody reads them when thrown together and are often skimmed and then another one is thrown in. This way, everyone gets their due and comments on each don't get confused. Sure we can use @ symbols to identify someone but then those comments are thrown together with the TRs and it looks a bit sloppy. So protocol could be, "TR: Name of your TR". That way we always identify the thread as specifically a TR.

HHN Videos should have it's own thread as well, piled into one. That's how I feel personally unless someone objects to it because of their personal bandwith would make the page load slowly. It's understandable but I think we should figure out a way so it doesn't get so sloppy.

Tales from the Scareactors is a board I'd like one of the people who get hired to start. Kinda document what goes on each night or whatever night you feel like talking about. Interesting stories, good scares, backstage politics, funny guests, stupid guests, celebrities, etc.. Think "Whispers in the Fog" that's done by TPA for Knotts. I think it would be VERY fun to read.

The "Fix It!" thread. Everything you feel is wrong with HHN this year can go into the thread and that should be fixed throughout the duration or by the next year. This way if Murdy is reading, he can get a good look at some concerns and issues with the event that he might be able to work out. For example, last year's Halloween queue issues.

Any other suggestions, comments...?

Edited by DTH316

just ;) got back from the auditions. and all the tips i can say is be prepared for a return of a famous horror icon. and a woods monster.

and supposedly there no where safe this year. meaning characters will be every where in areas where you wouldn't be at.

Ah ha! I knew there would be repeats of some sort!

Saw or Freddy, my main guess. Woods monster... Wolfie? Haha, I pray for Bigfoot but I won't get my hopes up :(

And I'm totally digging the idea of an endless scare zone but I have to admit myself, sometimes I like to take a break from the action.

Edited by DTH316

Wait... Friday the 13th?! Whoa... nobody was expecting that! lmao

Bring it on!

House of Horrors

Friday the 13th

Wolfman

Original maze

Mysteryyyyyy...

Hey, why not, haha

But I still have the eerie feeling you're pulling my leg haha

Edited by DTH316

lets just say 1 has a mini spot already in the House of horrors and the other is known by a unlucky day that comes around every so often.

noo

please don't be f13!!!

Edited by LeO

As long as it's a complete redo with new kills and a different location, I'm all for it. F13 is by far my favorite of all the horror franchises. I could've lived the rest of my life without a Freddy maze and a TCM maze (even though it is by far THE best maze ever created) but I would've yearned and longed for an F13 one.

For further speculation:

I don't think they'll put this in their new location nor it's old location nor on the lower lot since that's the BIG maze. And F13 would just be stupid in HOH. My guess is the Shrek venue, which is kinda small for my liking but all good by me. If we're gonna do a redo, might as well do it in the smallest location so the new, original mazes get all the love.

OH OH! And to see Jason back on the backlot is going to be the best. Welcome back to Camp Crystal Lake :-D

House of Horrors (House of Horrors)

Wolfman (WWW)

Friday the 13th (Shrek)

Original maze (Curious George)

Mystery maze (The Mummy)

Edited by DTH316