Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Auditions

34 minutes ago, Morbidx666 said:

5'0 and still didn't get an email. 

Got me thinking maybe it’s by height, and us short people are last. Because if they needed to have a separate audition for 4’8-5’2 I feel like we have a high chance

I don't think they have a method... not last name, not location, not height... I think it really is just "random"..

Honestly, they should just cast everyone who got a golden ticket & call it a day. In the end, quite a few scareactors will quit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asher97 said:

Anyone else still waiting for the email.:lol:  anyway how's yall day

Yea I'm still waiting... my day was hot & sucky... haha

Also, from what i've heard, they apparently aren't even halfway done with casting. Which is good for us still waiting, but terrible knowing the event starts in 44 days :wacko: (only 41 days until employee preview)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Yea I'm still waiting... my day was hot & sucky... haha

Also, from what i've heard, they apparently aren't even halfway done with casting. Which is good for us still waiting, but terrible knowing the event starts in 44 days :wacko: (only 41 days until employee preview)

You seem very knowledgeable on all things Horror Nights. I’m curious where you get all your info from?? I’m tryna be on your level. Lol

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2018 at 6:50 PM, justinethepumpkinqueen said:

Yeah I think it’s definitely random. There’s a girl I aunditoned with (she was in the same group as me) and she got her email at 2am this morning. Her height is about 4’11

I bet you she, and maybe you, will be playing the role of Sam from Trick R Treat

On 8/2/2018 at 12:46 PM, Bernieag98 said:

Still no email for me:(

12 hours ago, Asher97 said:

same and it's the weekend already 

10 hours ago, Chefsolo said:

Still no email for me anyone else?

10 hours ago, Morbidx666 said:

Still waitinggggg..... <_<

S-A-M-E :chainsaw:  ....worked the past 6 days, which was a slight distraction, but not much.

Considering "scare academy" is in less than 3 weeks, I've pretty much given up hope on being cast at this point. It really is a joke. Just look at the event's lack of announcements. We had 2 mazes "leaked"/"confirmed" due to marketing. I remember last year, they sent me the "All roles have been filled, but it doesn't mean you're not cast. We're always casting during the event" BS email exactly 16 days before the event started.

The worst part about this whole thing & their way of doing casting is that BOTH Orlando & Singapore had their events cast by June.

55 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Yea even if that is true about casting, the problem is, while they take their sweet ass time to send out emails, it makes it that much more difficult to adjust your availability at work.

It’s true, it’s words from the Staffing Office :) the emails will still be going out within this whole week! Then I believe after, the casting will be finalized.  I’m new here and idk how to post photos but if I did I would attach the screenshot of the post! yeah I totally feel you! They are lagging waaay behind this year.  Even people who have worked the event previous years are reporting they still haven’t received anything either.  Every year is different but this year is nothing like previous years! Everything is being done last minute. It’s so annoying! But nonetheless, still be on the look out bc something may just pop up for you guys! 

Edited by saturnboy