Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Auditions

6 minutes ago, ldh5086 said:

I was a swing last year at AHS and never did pool! They had 2 scare spots for one character and 3 of us doing the role- performer A, performer C, and the swing. We rotated between the 2 scare spots and a 30 minute break so I was no different than the other 2 in my role. I’m guessing you will be in the same situation. 

That is also what someone else told me! That the role must appear multiple times within the maze! That makes me super happy because I am excited to play the role! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bernieag98 said:

I had started and application but never finished it or submitted it, do you know if that still counts????

i was honestly just trying to see the status of my scareactor application but didn’t know any other way of getting onto my profile. So I just exited the application to get to my profile and that’s when I didn’t see my application for horror nights  

Girl I did the same thing! lol I had JUST started the Maze Host application when I saw all the stuff it was saying about not submitting more than once and what not so I exited the page and it was still there on my profile under “incomplete applications”. It was there for a few days probably and I didn’t even realize it. Lol I didn’t think it would save automatically like that when you exit the page. But there’s an option there that says “Withdraw” so I withdrew the application and now only my Scareactor application is there. :) I think we’re good since we never fully submitted the app! Make sure you withdraw if you haven’t yet!

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Asher97 said:

is anyone still thinking that they'll get an email or it's just me..............yeah it just me :lol:

Haha no it’s not just you! We all still have a chance of being cast. I’ve heard of people getting their email the last week of August, the week after the event starts, and even 2 weeks before the event ends! Lol People are dropping out all the time, you never know when spots will open up. :) 

29 minutes ago, Chefsolo said:

I got Terror tram2  super excited. Can't wait!!!!!

We might see each other during preview night. 

59 minutes ago, Macdoogle said:

Piece of paper

I’m really confused what you have.  Orientation is where you get your Casting assignment. 

Edited by Darktigerlone
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MysteriousStage said:

Hey guys can someone explain preview night to me? Are we allowed to invite friends or family on that evening? Outside of our normal comps....

No guests of anyone that is a scareactor. In the past, Universal Hollywood employees (non-scareactor/non-event staff) have been allowed to bring 1 guest (but I can't remember if they changed it to "no guest" like Orlando).

Empoylee Preview is exactly as it sounds, its a preview for Universal Hollywood employees to experience the event. No rides will be open, it is strictly the mazes/scarezones & Jabbawockeez ONLY. If you're a team member that works (Transformers, Mummy, or Simpsons), this would be your chance to experience the event unless you have an event night off & purchased a ticket (team members do not get into the event free like they do the normal daytime park).

1 hour ago, WESKER69 said:

No guests of anyone that is a scareactor. In the past, Universal Hollywood employees (non-scareactor/non-event staff) have been allowed to bring 1 guest (but I can't remember if they changed it to "no guest" like Orlando).

Empoylee Preview is exactly as it sounds, its a preview for Universal Hollywood employees to experience the event. No rides will be open, it is strictly the mazes/scarezones & Jabbawockeez ONLY. If you're a team member that works (Transformers, Mummy, or Simpsons), this would be your chance to experience the event unless you have an event night off & purchased a ticket (team members do not get into the event free like they do the normal daytime park).

Awesome that’s what I figured! Thanks so much for the detailed response! Super helpful! 

Edited by MysteriousStage

Lulz... So never got a casting email for HHN. Had postponed applying for "Maze Host", so "saved/exit" the application. Applied for "Dreamworks Animation Theatre" the same day it became available. Got an interview email on monday, had interview yesterday. Ended up getting hired for Maze Host :lol: Apparently, even though I never actually clicked "Apply/Submit" for Maze Host, apparently it did it on its own. They liked how into the event I was & hired me.

See you in the fog kids!!! (wearing the dreaded black cloak & wielding the flashlight of doom!)

• Like 2