Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Auditions

It’s very rare that they send out emails on the weekend but as of today they are still sending out emails is just the emails do come out late. They typically  start sending around 4 o’clock to the latest 8 o’clock and the closer they get to the event the emails start getting send out in the morning. I got mines at 8:09 pm in the first round.  So don’t lose hope . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WESKER69 said:

This is very frustrating though when you do actually have another job & need to know if you're cast so you can let them know ASAP due to needing to adjust scheduling. :chainsaw:

This is exactly why I’m checking my email every so often because I don’t want to get the casting email last minute. The sooner the email the sooner I can make adjustments at my other job. 

4 minutes ago, Bernieag98 said:

This is exactly why I’m checking my email every so often

I get notifications on my phone everytime I get an email. You should set up your notification so when you hear that particular "bloop" or "ping", you'll know you have new mail & can take a quick glance to see if it is from "USH".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WESKER69 said:

Yep. I'm in the "Still waiting for the email" club as well <_<:zombie:

12 minutes ago, Bernieag98 said:

Same:blush:

OKAY GUYS WELCOME TO THE "Still waiting for the email" club how y'all doing tonight? xD

So a friend of mine who's been a scareactor in the past suggested that the emails are being sent out in alphabetical order by last name, but that doesn't seem right... Besides, if that was the case, I definitely didn't get cast since mine is "B" <_<

For those of you that got your casting email. Out of curiosity of his theory.... what letter does your last name start with?

Those of you like me that are still waiting, what letter is your last name?

1 hour ago, Morbidx666 said:

Still waiting too! 

welcome to the club :D

So a friend of mine who's been a scareactor in the past suggested that the emails are being sent out in alphabetical order by last name, but that doesn't seem right... Besides, if that was the case, I definitely didn't get cast since mine is "B" <_<

For those of you that got your casting email. Out of curiosity of his theory.... what letter does your last name start with?

my last name starts with an R

I got my email today and last name begins with an S....crossing my fingers for everyone!! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Last name starts with an R too